PDA

View Full Version : On what pages can Non-Marines post on?

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 01:02 PM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Marines.
I hope all is well and I was also hoping for an answer to one of my questions.

Dear Marines,

On what pages in this site (other than "Ask a Marine") can Non-Marine members post topics on?

Thank You for taking your time to read this message, and also, thank you for serving in, what I believe to be, the strongest and toughest branch in the world.

Thank You......

Lisa 23
09-26-09, 01:43 PM
Basically, ONLY in the Poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.

[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
Rule Nine make sure when you post a thread its in the proper forum, you do not rate to post in a Marine forum at any time prior to earning the title. Read the headings over the recruit forums for a guide!
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 01:57 PM
Basically, ONLY in the Poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.

[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
Rule Nine make sure when you post a thread its in the proper forum, you do not rate to post in a Marine forum at any time prior to earning the title. Read the headings over the recruit forums for a guide!
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

Thank You, Ma'm.

I'm not a poolee, can I still post in the poolee section, Ma'm?

Lisa 23
09-26-09, 04:40 PM
Better yet, why don't you contact one of the Mod's here and ask them where you can post.

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 04:42 PM
Better yet, why don't you contact one of the Mod's here and ask them where you can post.

Ok, thank you very much, Ma'm.
How do I contact a mod, Ma'm?
Do I go to the "Contact Us" link, Ma'm?

sparkie
09-26-09, 07:18 PM
Allright,,,,I ain't gonna bite. WTF, OVER??

Go to the Home page, and see what MOD is on duty.

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 07:19 PM
Allright,,,,I ain't gonna bite. WTF, OVER??

Go to the Home page, and see what MOD is on duty.

Thank You, Sergeant.
I will do that.

sparkie
09-26-09, 07:21 PM
Thank You, Sergeant.
I will do that.

How old are you again???? 'cause if you're young, I might not stomp yer azz,,,,,,,,,

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 07:22 PM
How old are you again???? 'cause if you're young, I might not stomp yer azz,,,,,,,,,

I'm 18, Sergeant.
Did I do something wrong, Sergeant?

sparkie
09-26-09, 07:28 PM
I'm 18, Sergeant.
Did I do something wrong, Sergeant?

You're posting outta San Jose,,,,, So you must have a backbone. You're American? If so, do some shet kicken,,,,,, And don't act like a woose,,,,,,,

I will help you all I can, But don't put us on a silver platter. Just us Marines here........ Yes Sir,,,No Mam,,,,, You ain't there.

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 07:30 PM
You're posting outta San Jose,,,,, So you must have a backbone. You're American? If so, do some shet kicken,,,,,, And don't act like a woose,,,,,,,

I will help you all I can, But don't put us on a silver platter. Just us Marines here........ Yes Sir,,,No Mam,,,,, You ain't there.
With all due respect, I don't understand what it is you are saying, Sergeant. I was born and raised in Sweden, but I moved to San Jose a few months ago.

sparkie
09-26-09, 07:41 PM
Ok, Son,,,,,, Just show you got a pair,,,,,, You're a newbee, so I'll go light..... Talk to me like a Man, You're showin too much submission.

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 07:42 PM
Ok, Son,,,,,, Just show you got a pair,,,,,, You're a newbee, so I'll go light..... Talk to me like a Man, You're showin too much submission.

Oh,I see what you mean, Sergeant.
I'm just trying to be respectful, Sir, that is all.
The last thing I want to do is **** off a Marine.

sparkie
09-26-09, 07:45 PM
Well,,, Pizz me off, and buy me a beer, so I know you're alive...... Got it yet?????

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 07:48 PM
Well,,, Pizz me off, and buy me a beer, so I know you're alive...... Got it yet?????

Well, I don't really understand.
There's a difference between pizzing someone off and being disrespectful, and some have different opinions and get really upset if they get spoken to 'disrespectfuly' by a foreigner who isn't a Marine yet.
I kind of see what you mean, Sergeant, but I don't know how I would do that, with the fact that I have no reason to pizz anyone off at the moment.

sparkie
09-26-09, 08:08 PM
HaHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,, Just wanna see you got a mind of your own. If you can't think for yourself,,,,,,,, We don't need you.

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 08:11 PM
HaHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,, Just wanna see you got a mind of your own. If you can't think for yourself,,,,,,,, We don't need you.

I See, thank you for the reality check, Sergeant.
The Marine Corps wants killers, not Robots, right? (A reference to Full Metal Jacket ;)

I appreciate your assistance, Sergeant.

Good Day to you, Sir.

sparkie
09-26-09, 08:15 PM
Nope,,,,, The Marines don't need killers,,,,,,,, They need Real Men. Men living in reality, just doing what must be done,,,,,,,,

SwedishMarine
09-26-09, 08:16 PM
Nope,,,,, The Marines don't need killers,,,,,,,, They need Real Men. Men living in reality, just doing what must be done,,,,,,,,

I see, thank you for your help Sergeant, with my question and other things as well.

Good Day to you, Sir.

sparkie
09-26-09, 08:25 PM
Good nite, Son.

samthomas
09-26-09, 10:15 PM
Good night Chesty Puller

tangovictor87
09-27-09, 08:42 AM
I'm watching you Swede...
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88822&highlight=thecrazyswede