PDA

View Full Version : navy guy question

deller26
09-25-09, 05:19 PM
Whomever is reading,

Name's Dan. 24 years old. I've been with the navy for almost 2 years now, currently an AT, and am considering a serious career change. My brother is currently an fmf coreman serving in afghanistan with the marines. He called once and said how when he gets back he wants to screen for MARSOC. I find this appealing because I want to do something much more exciting with my life than what it is now and from what I read MARSOC is fairly new and looking for motivated men. I want to be part of something that is specialized, small, and people are team players. I'm just ready to do something rewarding and fullfilling with my life in the service. I'm in great shape, extremely motivated, smart, a thrill seeker, and a huge team player and I feel I was built and have more potential for much more than floating around on a boat. So that leads to my question. Is the USMC currently screening for Navy coreman to work with MARSOC teams? If so what is the training pipeline like? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Dan