PDA

View Full Version : what is happening to my beloved Corps?

0161HardCharger
09-24-09, 10:59 PM
Good evening Marines! It is awesome to find such a fine board, filled with all sorts of Marines – old school and young bloods such as myself. As you can see from my profile I am relatively new to the Corps, but am loving every second of it. Okay I didn’t luv boot camp, but having been kicking *ss since I hit the fleet. Ooh rah!
Anywho, I found this site after a friend point out ihatethemarinecorps.com They are a bunch of turd burglars, most of whom probably have earned the title. I will they were people to stand up to them unfortunately those morons keep deleting my posts.
Why do some Marines hate the Corps so much? Yes it is hard at times, but we are the greatest warrior force to hit the sand since the gladiators.

echo3oscar1833
09-24-09, 11:17 PM
this is seriously the most Motarded post I have ever read haha. well Marine at least your motivated, and have a good outlook for your first four in the Corps. Semper Fi!!:D

Yes there is alot of us on here that know about ihatethemarinecorps.com we invaded there little **** bird camp one night, and spammed the crap outta them haha.:beer::D

0161HardCharger
09-24-09, 11:22 PM
That aint motard, it is just that i love the Corps. Semper Fi, echo3oscar1833!

echo3oscar1833
09-24-09, 11:35 PM
It was a joke, Semper Fi none the less, btw check out the Hooch its where the big boys play :D

Alisium
09-25-09, 04:36 AM
I have never heard of that site. Good thing too. <br />
<br />
I won't visit it because it would probably ruin my life. I'd have to sign up and battle, daily, the *******s on it. So I won't. <br />
<br />
Welcome aboard...

ecom
09-25-09, 06:17 AM
Marine Corps is not for everyone and recruiters will paint a rosy image to convince people to join.

I did my contract, decided it wasn't for me part way through so at that point I already decided I wasn't doing any more and would move on at the end of the contract.

I cannot say that there weren't times where I did not dislike the Marine Corps. Spending 30 minutes trying to explain to a hardheaded Sgt (as a LCpl), after spending 45 minutes diagnosing the issue, why the gear he setup is malfunctioned and how I can fix it in 30 seconds was not fun, nor were the next couple weeks -- I can assure you of that.

They can say and publish what they want, they do have freedom of speech. I'm sure many here frown on it, but what's the point in sinking to their level and going there and calling them retards? It will not change their feelings no matter what you say.

BR34
09-25-09, 06:27 AM
Are you writing this from boot camp?

Alisium
09-25-09, 07:10 AM
Why harsh on someone's mellow?

0161HardCharger
09-25-09, 10:57 AM
I won't visit it because it would probably ruin my life. I'd have to sign up and battle, daily, the *******s on it. So I won't

No need to sign up or anything anyone can post. Unfortunately the punk who runs the site seems to delete the stuff he doesnt agree with.

Are you writing this from boot camp?

I know boot camp has changed over the years but i dont remember being allowed to use the internet. maybe i am too motivated for sum of you but I luv the Corps. It gives me food to eat, weapons to shoot, and a roof over my head. My daddy said I dont need to worry about anything ever again. i just need to work hard and wait till retirement and then i will be set for the rest of life. Dont you love the Marines? :marine:

NoRemorse
09-25-09, 10:59 AM
I can't argue with that... but there's something fishy here.

0161HardCharger
09-25-09, 11:01 AM

I don't eat fish, not since boot camp anyway. I was a fat recruit and had to eat that nasty stuff all the time. now i am able to eat what I want.

ecom
09-25-09, 01:16 PM
So that you will become a fat Marine?

BR34
09-25-09, 02:19 PM

That's an understatement! There's something EXTREMELY WRONG with all of this.

Rocky C
09-25-09, 03:08 PM
0161HardCharger. <br />
I just read all of your 34 posts. <br />
Get off this site and get off NOW!!! <br />
<br />
I Hate SPAMMERS!!! and POSERS!!!