PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be kidding me!

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 05:47 AM
:devious:Ok, so I am the company clerk and I work directly for my 1stSgt. Alot of times i dont get to go to formations. This morning though while my 1stSgt was talking I say a fellow NCO with his hands in his pockets! Well since I am a NCO and it is my duty to police my own i corrected him about it.... well not even 3 minutes later he was at it again and so were about 3 other junior Marines. Now if I am not mistaken if i correct a Marine I am labled a motovator but if i dont correct him then I am a chitbag, if I yell I am HAZING and if I turn a blind eye I am ruining the Corps. So what the fvck is a guy to do? I am trying to make it through the ranks alive and well i am laying mortaly wounded in a ditch somewhere because i want to live by the standards that the Corps has set forth for me.:evilgrin:

Drafter
09-22-09, 06:14 AM
Lmao. Don't take it so personal.

sparkie
09-22-09, 06:44 AM
You do what you can do, and what you can't,,,,don't.

BR34
09-22-09, 06:47 AM
Man, it's was like 0645 when you posted this, did yall have a 0600 formation?

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 06:47 AM
Grunt life!

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 06:49 AM
i just dont like getting my ass chewed for **** i try to take care of and then get looked down on for

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 06:50 AM
Next time the 1stSgt holds a formation, ask him ahead of time if you could talk with the junior Marines afterwards, let everyone else fall out, then use your leadership skills you were taught to correct the problem.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 06:52 AM
i wish it was that easy... we (the NCO's who give a ****) have talked till we are blue in the face with the junior marines about the chit and they just dont listen

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 07:00 AM
i wish it was that easy... we (the NCO's who give a ****) have talked till we are blue in the face with the junior marines about the chit and they just dont listen
Then thats when you secure libo. for all until they start policing themselfs.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 07:02 AM
we cant even do that... the staff like to micro manage like its going out of style! and we are trying to get **** done but it doesnt work

Wyoming
09-22-09, 08:16 AM
The Company Clerk wields a LOT of power.

You got a pencil.

Use it.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 08:22 AM
well acctually i have a keyboard and pens and highlighters and sticky note pads and a mouse and a printer and coffee and a telephone and paperclips and tape and staplers and scissors and folders and...

Wyoming
09-22-09, 08:31 AM
Nope, not eludng to anything.

Not sure about now, but at one time, the clerk wielded a lot of power, when it came to details, promotions, etc., etc.

We were ALWAYS best friends with our Corpsman, and then made sure our Clerk was taken care of.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 08:33 AM
yea no one really talks to the clerk other than SNCOs any more it sucks except if they want to change the duty roster

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 08:35 AM
yea no one really talks to the clerk other than SNCOs any more it sucks except if they want to change the duty roster
hehe there you go, put the sh1tbags on duty on every friday or saturday until they figure out whats wrong.:banana:

Wyoming
09-22-09, 08:38 AM
hehe there you go, put the sh1tbags on duty on every friday or saturday until they figure out whats wrong.:banana:EXACTLY!!

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 08:38 AM
the Plt sgts make the duty rosters i just type them up. thats what i am saying it comes down to the nco has no power to change anything anymore... i would secure libo in a heart beat if i could. my old squad knew not to fvck with me because i would make life suck for about 3 days.

Wyoming
09-22-09, 08:40 AM
Right now you are just venting.

Work it off.

Go run 3 or 4 miles.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 08:42 AM
trust me this is not how i vent... i vent to the bag in the gym... i am looking for some real answers as to how to get these kids to straighten the fvck up and fly right

Wyoming
09-22-09, 08:44 AM
trust me this is not how i vent... i vent to the bag in the gym... i am looking for some real answers as to how to get these kids to straighten the fvck up and fly right

Get promoted, become the CMC, and change the World.

Simple ain't it!

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 08:47 AM
yea sure! if i go mecep...... not happening

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 08:53 AM
the Plt sgts make the duty rosters i just type them up. thats what i am saying it comes down to the nco has no power to change anything anymore... i would secure libo in a heart beat if i could. my old squad knew not to fvck with me because i would make life suck for about 3 days.

Have a "typo" every now and then. Does the Plt Sgt go throught it in detail or something? Why would he care unless hes drinking buddies with the sh1tbags.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:04 AM
thats the problem you cant trust them its kinda nutz... plus the 1stSgt goes through it and checks the hand written list with the typed list. its really gay... i like that quote squishy

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:16 AM
If you are having problems with NCO's from the platoons and they are not correcting the issue, take it to their PltSgt. Give him details of what has happened up to that point. If he has any ba11s, he will fix his platoon so they don't look like sh1t. If I was the PltSgt and you pointed it out to me, I take that personal. I would hold a formation to ensure everyone heard it straight from my mouth. "NO HANDS IN POCKETS"! After that, I would bust someone's nads in front of the plt when it happened again. Rank would not give them the comfort of me talking to them one on one at that point. I expected my NCO's to set the example of what to do. One way or another that would stop happening.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:19 AM
thats what i try to do but i get my nuts stepped on by 1st sgt

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:25 AM
Have you mentioned this issue to the 1stSgt? If you have and he hasn't done anything about it, then he is a weak sack of sh1t for allowing this sort of behavior to happen in his Company.

DocGreek
09-22-09, 09:25 AM
:D....Corporal, just what kind of cheese do you want with all that whine??? SEVEN YEARS IN THE CORPS??? Can you STILL field strip, inspect and reassemble an M-16, and fire rounds in less than FIVE MINUTES??
Once a month, I practice doing JUST THAT, with my "service" .45....just in case!! I buy reloads from a Marine buddy, and save all the casings. Would you rather be in a Rifle Company??
Best of luck with your problem....SEMPER FI...Doc Greek :D

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:27 AM
:D....Corporal, just what kind of cheese do you want with all that whine??? SEVEN YEARS IN THE CORPS??? Can you STILL field strip, inspect and reassemble an M-16, and fire rounds in less than FIVE MINUTES??
Once a month, I practice doing JUST THAT, with my "service" .45....just in case!! I buy reloads from a Marine buddy, and save all the casings. Would you rather be in a Rifle Company??
Best of luck with your problem....SEMPER FI...Doc Greek :D

Dayum Doc..... did you loose your glasses? I can read that from the other side of the room.:D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:29 AM
well there doc.... in fact i can strip my rifle down and back up and have it function checked... in 2 minutes 30 seconds and dont tell me it cant be done. dont start with me on that... i am an 0341 i know my job i know what i am doing i am trying to figure away around the b.s. that NCOs have to deal with

DocGreek
09-22-09, 09:30 AM
:D...GUNNY....I've got cataracts in BOTH eyes, SOOOO....I have to ZOOM-IN on all the posts, just to read them!!!! NICE...HUH?? So much for reading the dam comics!!...:D

DocGreek
09-22-09, 09:35 AM
:D...CPL...didn't mean to pick....just tease/tickle!! Can't see, can't hear, can't walk, BUT I can still GIGGLE, and FVCK the "young ladies"!!! :D

Old Marine
09-22-09, 09:36 AM
Nope, not eludng to anything.

Not sure about now, but at one time, the clerk wielded a lot of power, when it came to details, promotions, etc., etc.

We were ALWAYS best friends with our Corpsman, and then made sure our Clerk was taken care of.

My pecking order was alway's:

Corpman
Cooks
Supply personal
Motor "T" personal

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 09:39 AM
So in your observations, What does work with your Marines? What does the Plt Sgt do that makes everyone listen besides his authority? Same with the 1stSgt. If they are locked on, imulate their leadership traits. Go out and earn that extra stripe sooner. If that fails go out and buy everyone strawberry icecream and Say in your most gay voice "Pleathse sthtop putting your handths in your pockeths pleathse!....J/K, but you get my point.

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:42 AM
:D...GUNNY....I've got cataracts in BOTH eyes, SOOOO....I have to ZOOM-IN on all the posts, just to read them!!!! NICE...HUH?? So much for reading the dam comics!!...:D

This place is the comics sometimes. :D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:43 AM
true that.... but sometimes the onlything that works is charging them or killing them

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:44 AM
true that.... but sometimes the onlything that works is charging them or killing them

Sad but true.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:46 AM
and trust me my trigger finger is gettin itchy being behind this desk

Wyoming
09-22-09, 09:52 AM
Oh, the drama.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 09:55 AM
dont miss it do you al

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 09:57 AM
Oh, the drama.

Hahaha he must know Achped lol. Just messing Cplnodgrass, fuc$ it I agree with the Gunny take it to the First Sergeant. If that don't work go about your day you can only win so many battles at a time bro.:D

drillinstructor
09-22-09, 10:01 AM
Cpl Snod, <br />
I can kind of see what you are saying and asking but it seems really weird to me that no one else in your leadership chain is on board with enforcing the standards. I love to see NCO’s...

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:09 AM
it seems as thought its just myself and the 1st sgt.... he is the one that kinda started me on this path of righteousness i mean i used to follow the rules and stuff but i see now where the marines are being slack and that goes along with the company staff... so thats where i am at msgt i am stuck between the 1stsgt and a hard place

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:14 AM
it seems as thought its just myself and the 1st sgt.... he is the one that kinda started me on this path of righteousness i mean i used to follow the rules and stuff but i see now where the marines are being slack and that goes along with the company staff... so thats where i am at msgt i am stuck between the 1stsgt and a hard place

LOL def I can see where your frustrated with the issue. If its a standard then it should be enforced. I mean the no hands in pockets is a no fuc$ing brainer. Seems to me like your dealing with junior Marines, and NCO that think the rules don't apply cause there in the fleet now. I saw that alot when I was in, oh btw as a Marine correcting another Marine, Marine is always capitalized Cpl.:D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:16 AM
yea i know i just get to typing and i forget to hit the shift key

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:17 AM
yea i know i just get to typing and i forget to hit the shift key

Roger:D

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 10:22 AM
oh btw as a Marine correcting another Marine, Marine is always capitalized Cpl.:D

Well if you are going to correct him, get it all in at once so he can move on....Marine, 1stSgt, MSgt, I...... oh he11 Cpl Snod, just go haze yourself later.:D

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:26 AM
Well if you are going to correct him, get it all in at once so he can move on....Marine, 1stSgt, MSgt, I...... oh he11 Cpl Snod, just go haze yourself later.:D

See now he is going to have to go to the 1stSgt, and tell him he's a shi$bird on leatherneck.com. Its all about accountability Gunny:D

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 10:27 AM
See now he is going to have to go to the 1stSgt, and tell him he's a shi$bird on leatherneck.com. Its all about accountability Gunny:D

Hopefully no one will call his 1stSgt. :D

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:29 AM
Hopefully no one will call his 1stSgt. :D

LOL, was that to make fun of another incident, if It is I know who and what your talking about Gunny :D. If I called his 1stSgt, I would put him up for a medal:D

NoRemorse
09-22-09, 10:29 AM
There's like 50 people watching this thread.

Nothin like a good hazing :marine:

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:30 AM
oh god please dont.... i will haze myself later i pt every night anyway... so i will just run some extra

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:32 AM
there are alot of people watching this thread i think i stepped on some toes... i cant wait to see the response to my next one

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:32 AM
oh god please dont.... i will haze myself later i pt every night anyway... so i will just run some extra

Closet Motivator :D:nerd:

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 10:33 AM
LOL, was that to make fun of another incident, if It is I know who and what your talking about Gunny :D. If I called his 1stSgt, I would put him up for a medal:D

Yeah that was in reference to when someone on here had their command called because of what they were posting.

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 10:34 AM
Closet Motivator :D:nerd:

Easy know with the "closet"..... remember "don't ask, don't tell".:D

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:35 AM
Yeah that was in reference to when someone on here had their command called because of what they were posting.

Actually there have been a few incidents with that sorta thing. I was informed that some of that information was "Classified" so details will not be given. :D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:36 AM
i am not a closet motovator i am out in the open... i pt in the evening because i normaly dont get the chance in the morning. plus i run with my dogs grunt and rommel

you are kidding someone got their chain of command called? what were they posting

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 10:36 AM
How did you like that smooth transition from you b1tching (voicing your concerns) to us hijacking your thread? :D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:38 AM
that is nutz! i didnt think they were that stupid

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:38 AM
How did you like that smooth transition from you b1tching (voicing your concerns) to us hijacking your thread? :D

Its what we do best Gunny, I was waiting for our good SSgt Petzold to grace us with his presence on this one. So far he has not shown up with his wonderful wisdom, and hijacking ability.:D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:39 AM
gotta love it... oh well i dont really care

echo3oscar1833
09-22-09, 10:41 AM
gotta love it... oh well i dont really care

So does that mean I can put you up for a medal:D

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 10:45 AM
no

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 11:24 AM
Petz is now Petz, must have got a good reaming during his reenilistment, plus the fact that he is low key...LOL

charm1110
09-22-09, 01:24 PM
Cpl Snodgrass,
just pop'em lightly in the chest every time you catch 'em with their hands in their pockets, not too hard so you would hurt them..then just say you were taking advantage of a "Target of Opportunity" if you do it from their side so they don't see it coming you can call it "Indirect fire"...

Good luck and Semper Fi...:flag:

Rocky C
09-22-09, 01:39 PM
Petz is now Petz, must have got a good reaming during his reenilistment, plus the fact that he is low key...LOL

Noticed that :D.
Good Morning.
Good Evening.
Have a Nice Day.
Semper Fi.
etc, etc, etc,

Rocky C
09-22-09, 01:44 PM
ps.
Did notice Petz just posted a good one in Biotch Corners just now though.
Maybe he's slowly coming back to his Old Self...NOT!!!

Sorry to jack your Thread CPLSNODGRASS.
Carry On.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Alisium
09-22-09, 01:50 PM
And they have M16's/(M203's), M249's,M240's,SMAW's and 60's. <br />
<br />
Police your own. Respectfully mention it to the other CPL then leave it at that. He has his own chain of which you are not a part of. ...

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 01:58 PM
And they have M16's/(M203's), M249's,M240's,SMAW's and 60's.

Police your own. Respectfully mention it to the other CPL then leave it at that. He has his own chain of which you are not a part of.

:usmc:

That is exactly what he has been trying to do.

And it doesn't matter if they have 50 tanks lined up to be pm'ed. He saw something wrong on more than one occaission and attempted to fix it. Since the other NCO is a turd you are saying let him be one and that ok. Were you one of those?

MontezumaCpl
09-22-09, 02:07 PM
Dam, even as an old air winger(1980s), we all usually kept our military bearing and demeanor. I remember being corrected by NCOs and also as an NCO correcting these same types of behaviors. Usually cleared up quick. Has it changed that much? It seems we didn't want to appear as sh*tbirds and would snap to immediately when directed. I had my own sh*tbird moments but I also watched and learned. As mentioned above, make an example of someone if they just won't comply.

Alisium
09-22-09, 02:11 PM
That is exactly what he has been trying to do.

And it doesn't matter if they have 50 tanks lined up to be pm'ed. He saw something wrong on more than one occaission and attempted to fix it. Since the other NCO is a turd you are saying let him be one and that ok. Were you one of those?

As a company clerk I don't see what he can do. He can say something, to a fellow Corporal, but that's about it. He's not in their command structure. So what recourse does he really have? The best he can do is make sure he and his Marines are good to go and set the example. That's what I meant by that.

When he becomes a Sgt, things could be different.

If I saw a f*cked up Marine, you'd bet I say something. But, if they were from a different platoon, besides going to their team leader or squad leader, there's not much I can do, to make sure he stays squared away. If that doesn't fix anything then I'm azzed out. That appears to be his situation.

The weapons list was me being flippant.

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 02:28 PM
As a company clerk I don't see what he can do. He can say something, to a fellow Corporal, but that's about it. He's not in their command structure. So what recourse does he really have? The best he can do is make sure he and his Marines are good to go and set the example. That's what I meant by that.

When he becomes a Sgt, things could be different.

If I saw a f*cked up Marine, you'd bet I say something. But, if they were from a different platoon, besides going to their team leader or squad leader, there's not much I can do, to make sure he stays squared away. If that doesn't fix anything then I'm azzed out. That appears to be his situation.

The weapons list was me being flippant.

Being a Company Clerk has nothing to do with it. He is an NCO. Just as you were. His position is unique that he has the ear of the 1stSgt as well as the PltSgt's and the rest of the staff simply because of his current position. If that would have happened to me, better believe I would have told everyone in the Battalion if needed to find someone willing to step up and correct a Marine that has no respect for his fellow NCO and is setting a bad example for the junior Marines.

As for you being in a different platoon, you could always take it up with your PltSgt if this NCO was setting a bad example for the junior Marines in the Company. Either he would address it to the other PltSgt or he would allow it to happen which would make him look bad to. There are a lot of different ways to handle these types of situations. Just have to start at the bottom of the list and work your way up if you are so inclined to put a stop to something.

Alisium
09-22-09, 02:41 PM
Being a Company Clerk has nothing to do with it. He is an NCO. Just as you were. His position is unique that he has the ear of the 1stSgt as well as the PltSgt's and the rest of the staff simply because of his current position. If that would have happened to me, better believe I would have told everyone in the Battalion if needed to find someone willing to step up and correct a Marine that has no respect for his fellow NCO and is setting a bad example for the junior Marines.

As for you being in a different platoon, you could always take it up with your PltSgt if this NCO was setting a bad example for the junior Marines in the Company. Either he would address it to the other PltSgt or he would allow it to happen which would make him look bad to. There are a lot of different ways to handle these types of situations. Just have to start at the bottom of the list and work your way up if you are so inclined to put a stop to something.

I see your point and I see how it could work. However, my own personal experience, we stayed out the other platoons' business, unless there was a glaring f*ck up. I could see my Guide or Platoon Sergeant finding something to gig me on if I had enough time to go to them about a habitual pocket glover.

Good points, though.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 02:42 PM
and i am a Corporal of Marines not of the Company clerk or of headquarters plt or of just my company but all Marines below my rank

Alisium
09-22-09, 02:53 PM
and i am a Corporal of Marines not of the Company clerk or of headquarters plt or of just my company but all Marines below my rank

Very true, but there is a line you cross when you start stepping into another NCO's (leader's) territory.

I was always fiercely protective of my Marines. I fully appreciate someone correcting them if I wasn't around, or even if I was around and didn't notice, then came to if the situation didn't fix itself. Anything beyond that would result in an unpleasant encounter.

Don't personally insert yourself into my business, and that's what it feels like where you're going. That maybe the disconnect. If you're not, then my apologies.

If I was f*cked then the Gunny's words are wisdom to live by. Go to my Guide, or Plt Sgt or to the 1stSgt.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 03:05 PM
simply put i am not there to get in another NCO's chit but i will correct a Marine no matter what thats the bottom line dont get ****ed at me if you cant control your own Marines.... maybe you should simply not be a NCO

Supersquishy
09-22-09, 03:10 PM
simply put i am not there to get in another NCO's chit but i will correct a Marine no matter what thats the bottom line dont get ****ed at me if you cant control your own Marines.... maybe you should simply not be a NCO
Dayam Cplsnodgrass, your like the Anti-Achped...which is a good thing! :thumbup:

Rocky C
09-22-09, 03:17 PM
Ok Marines, good thread!!!
I think everyone got there point across.
Let me remind you that this Thread is in "Open Squad Bay" and not "The Hootch".
Before things get carried away, consider PMing.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Alisium
09-22-09, 03:22 PM
Watch your tone there Devil Dog. It's fine to be a hard-charger, but there are certain customs and courtesies that come with being a Marine and a Marine NCO. We show respect for each-other,...

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 03:53 PM
You dont know me Marine so dont even try that bull**** because wont get you anywhere. I did that MCI thank you i just dont care in a thread because it doesnt matter i am not writing a paper for my 1st Sgt to look at. second of all becareful on who you try and talk down to, you never know how long they really have been in. i know the time to respect my fellow NCOs and when to take them aside and CRUSH THEIR ASS. I am not one of those bags of ass that likes to call people out infront of Junior Marines simply to make my willy tingle. you really dont get the point of this thread do you turd. it was to try and gleen some knowledge from my brother and sister Marines and maybe gain some tools to get my fellow NCOs on the same ****in page. Clearly you simply wanted to start **** because you were one of those NCOs that you described. I have been in for 7 years i know what i am doing. I didnt realize that a Marine that had a bad career would try and slam ME and say i was being the NCO i despise. Good job turd, good job. Yea a 7 year corporal with no NJPs holy ****, i ****ed up i know it and i learned from my mistakes.
To those of you whom I have gotten useful information I thank you. To those of you that simply wanted to try and pick a fight to make yourself feel better i hope you sleep better tonight knowing that you really just sounded like a moron.

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen

Alisium
09-22-09, 04:33 PM
You dont know me Marine so dont even try that bull**** because wont get you anywhere. I did that MCI thank you i just dont care in a thread because it doesnt matter i am not writing a paper for my 1st Sgt to look at. second of all becareful on who you try and talk down to, you never know how long they really have been in. i know the time to respect my fellow NCOs and when to take them aside and CRUSH THEIR ASS. I am not one of those bags of ass that likes to call people out infront of Junior Marines simply to make my willy tingle. you really dont get the point of this thread do you turd. it was to try and gleen some knowledge from my brother and sister Marines and maybe gain some tools to get my fellow NCOs on the same ****in page. Clearly you simply wanted to start **** because you were one of those NCOs that you described. I have been in for 7 years i know what i am doing. I didnt realize that a Marine that had a bad career would try and slam ME and say i was being the NCO i despise. Good job turd, good job. Yea a 7 year corporal with no NJPs holy ****, i ****ed up i know it and i learned from my mistakes.
To those of you whom I have gotten useful information I thank you. To those of you that simply wanted to try and pick a fight to make yourself feel better i hope you sleep better tonight knowing that you really just sounded like a moron.

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen

Hang on there devil.

Clearly I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. My post before this I apologized if I had you wrong. All you needed to do was say, "Yep, you got me wrong."

Reread:

Don't personally insert yourself into my business, and that's what it feels like where you're going. That maybe the disconnect. If you're not, then my apologies.

On the internet it's hard to gauge intent with just written words. At that point, I was just discussing with you and the Gunnery Sergeant.

You're the one who started the pizzing match by trying to pull my punk card with these remarks.

As for the rest, which I just glazed over, I couldn't give a crap about your career.

As far as mine, it realy isn't any of your business. How cheap and tactless of you to try to denigrate me in front of God and Country, especially not knowing that when I was in, promotion to Sgt was closed (in the reserves). And yes, I was under two years a CPL in 1/4. Despite that my career was pretty good and lots of fun.

Thanks though.

SF brother. I know Marines get in pizzing matches. So I'll just put this into that category.

CPLSNODGRASS
09-22-09, 04:42 PM
Hang on there devil.

Clearly I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. My post before this I apologized if I had you wrong. All you needed to do was say, "Yep, you got me wrong."

Reread:

On the internet it's hard to gauge intent with just written words. At that point, I was just discussing with you and the Gunnery Sergeant.

You're the one who started the pizzing match by trying to pull my punk card with these remarks.

As for the rest, which I just glazed over, I couldn't give a crap about your career.

As far as mine, it realy isn't any of your business. How cheap and tactless of you to try to denigrate me in front of God and Country, especially not knowing that when I was in, promotion to Sgt was closed (in the reserves). And yes, I was under two years a CPL in 1/4. Despite that my career was pretty good and lots of fun.

Thanks though.

SF brother. I know Marines get in pizzing matches. So I'll just put this into that category.

My Appoligies, as you said intent unless stated can not be determined in black and white

Alisium
09-22-09, 05:11 PM
Same here. SF.

Rocky C
09-22-09, 05:14 PM
nice!!!

CPLSNODGRASS
09-23-09, 06:05 AM
my thread i get last word

word