PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me

MMAfan1775
09-21-09, 09:15 PM
finish this quote? one of our Drill Instructors would say it to us from time to time before lights out but I cant remember all of it. It goes something like, "Pain is deliverance through defeat, through pain comes discipline, through discipline comes the strength to..........I swear by the blood that runs through a mans veins, GET HARD OR DIE!" I cant remember what goes in the middle, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

AirMech6113
09-13-11, 07:47 AM
pain is deliverance from defeat. through pain strives discipline, through discipline we will break those who rise against us.this i swear by the blood that runs through a mans veins. with the honor to kill, or to be killed. get hard or die.

jamielang1951
09-13-11, 08:36 AM
Thanks for this guys. That's one of the things I love abut our site, being reminded of long forgotten memories.:usmc:

FistFu68
09-13-11, 10:54 AM
:evilgrin: :thumbup: :iwo:

Red Patch 1345
09-13-11, 12:56 PM
pain is deliverance from defeat. through pain strives discipline, through discipline we will break those who rise against us.this i swear by the blood that runs through a mans veins. with the honor to kill, or to be killed. get hard or die.

This quote just gave me chills!!!!

Semper Fi Brothers and Sisters!!!

advanced
09-13-11, 02:10 PM
Every night at PI as we all stood on line just prior to lights out we would all say;

"Ours is not to reason why, are's is but to do or die, Gung Ho, Gung Ho, Gung Ho."

I guess they don't use that anymore but it sure is easy to remember.