PDA

View Full Version : Discredit to the Flag, the Uniform and The Corps

DavidRyan86to90
09-18-09, 04:02 PM
My Fellow Marines, <br />
<br />
It brings me no pleasure to be the bringer of such news, but we have a problem. <br />
<br />
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatblast40/16557482/ <br />
<br />
Who ever the attorneys are who...

Ed Palmer
09-18-09, 04:24 PM
Somebody out there knows this douche bag
and should know how to solve his problem

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/9/16557482_1525050477.jpg

I bet this makes his mamma real proud

Alisium
09-18-09, 04:27 PM
Apparently, he's running for congress in New Mexico.

This is him now-ish. He's an anti-war activist.

http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/adam-kokesh.jpg

Supersquishy
09-18-09, 04:40 PM
his rifle badge looks jacked up

NoRemorse
09-18-09, 04:46 PM
That's the prick who would run around anti-war protests in deserts and kit, right?

Rocky C
09-18-09, 04:49 PM
Somebody out there knows this douche bag
and should know how to solve his problem

I don't know this piece of SH*T but I can definatley solve the problem :mad:.
Semper Fi,
Godfuddah Rocky

Wyoming
09-18-09, 05:37 PM
OK, it's Wikipedia, but Click Here! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh)

or Here! (http://www.ivaw.org/user/175)

DavidRyan86to90
09-18-09, 06:57 PM
So, that's actually Kokesh in dress blues in the photo on flickr? I can't tell. I didn't make that connection. The guy on flickr.com calls himself Nicky Pallas. Eiher way, what he's doing is BS. ...

MLMonk
09-18-09, 08:26 PM
He needs to die.

Failuredrill
09-18-09, 08:46 PM
http://www.nickypallas.com/index.html

mercury2671
09-22-09, 06:34 PM
So the guy volunteers for a Combat tour then returns home to protest the war he volunteered to fight in?!! WTF? Somebody wan't loved enough growing up.

OLE SARG
09-22-09, 07:39 PM
The azzhole will probably end up being a peter puffer and follow in the tracks of piece of sh it kerry, or murtha, or some other worthless azzhole!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

samthomas
09-22-09, 09:01 PM
So the guy volunteers for a Combat tour then returns home to protest the war he volunteered to fight in?!! WTF? Somebody wan't loved enough growing up.

Send him an email with your thoughts: adam.kokesh at gmail.com

http://www.ivaw.org/user/175

samthomas
09-22-09, 09:09 PM

jetdawgg
09-22-09, 09:46 PM
Nicky Pallas says:
Hey there fellow Americans, you guys form your own opinions, and I have my own opinion after serving 3 years in the marines. And to you idiot in the DEP, how the **** are you gonna tell me what to think when you're not even a marine yet? Good luck in your training, I hope you make it and serve the country admirably. I have nothing against the marines except for the fact that I want nothing to do with it anymore. I am an American and have the right to do so!
Posted 8 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
hahaha I'm already a conscientious objector, you think threats about status being downgraded will scare me? They can't touch me!
Posted 6 days ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
Did the oath say something about not being allowed to flash the middle finger while wearing a uniform?
Posted 10 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
Don't worry guys, I sold the uniform on eBay after I left :-)
Posted 11 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
I see, so I need to go to war before I can decide if I'm comfortable with the idea of killing another human being? To each his own- I respect those of you who are motivated and want to do it...
Posted 12 months ago. ( permalink )

Nicky Pallas says:
All of you brainwashed patriots should learn to take a joke.
And stop demanding me to change or take down pictures. Haven't we proud Americans learned about our freedom of speech and expression?

:usmc:

Garyius
09-23-09, 09:07 AM
In his defense, what he is doing is very smart. Senator John Kerry did exactly the same thing and has not only been one of our most powerful senators for many years, but also barely missed being our president.

Rep John Murtha has also leveraged his former military service along with his strong anti-military beliefs to become a very powerful leader of congress.

The man wants to lead our nation, This is what it takes.

DocGreek
09-23-09, 09:18 AM
GARY...is there a particular reason that you won't completely fill out your profile...like the rest of us??

Garyius
09-23-09, 09:21 AM
Yes. Because I don't want the internet to know my last name or my hometown, and I really don't care about my favorite color or pet or other snuggy stuff.

thedrifter
09-23-09, 09:24 AM
Yes. Because I don't want the internet to know my last name or my hometown, and I really don't care about my favorite color or pet or other snuggy stuff.

You are fine...;)

DevildogBK
10-08-09, 09:50 PM
A 5.56 round to the chest goes a long way and sends a clear message........no honestly i want to kinda kill this guy

A Ka-bar to the throat might add that personal touch too...another consideration;)

tangovictor87
10-08-09, 10:02 PM
A 5.56 round to the chest goes a long way and sends a clear message........no honestly i want to kinda kill this guy

A Ka-bar to the throat might add that personal touch too...another consideration;)

easy there motivator, he's done his time in the suck. have you even finished ITB?

nevertheless he's earned his right to speak his mind, even if discredits the Corps. but that sh!t he pulls while in uniform is outta line. anti war protesters should stick to their normal hippie attire, so we can spot them from 300 meters easier. ;)

Quinbo
10-09-09, 07:11 AM
I read all the comments there was one that was a nice catch on the rifle badge and his explanation is pretty lame.

0331 2 0369
10-09-09, 07:14 AM
his rifle badge looks jacked up

Maybe he has a pistol badge and it's just covered by his broken hand.

Quinbo
10-09-09, 07:20 AM
On his site he puts about a paragraph about how he had shot umpty fratz number of times expert with the rifle and some one asked him why he is wearing a sharp shooter badge then. His response is that is his pistol badge and the rifle badge is covered by his hand. As far as I know the rifle badge goes inboard (note the button).

ese4mc
10-09-09, 07:52 AM
It appears that a possibly useful a--hole was ruined when teeth were inserted in his

0331 2 0369
10-09-09, 07:52 AM
On his site he puts about a paragraph about how he had shot umpty fratz number of times expert with the rifle and some one asked him why he is wearing a sharp shooter badge then. His response is that is his pistol badge and the rifle badge is covered by his hand. As far as I know the rifle badge goes inboard (note the button).

He's just full of ****e. That is a rifle badge and it is where it should be provided he is wearing a pistol badge.

Ed Palmer
02-14-10, 09:09 AM
Is ADAM KOKESH a COMPLETE PHONY? DD-214 HERE!!
This aint hell but you can see it from here plus others | 02/13/2010 | RaceBannon

Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 8:09:09 PM by RaceBannon

ADAM KOKESH'S DD-214 HERE TO SEE: WHERE ARE HIS AWARDS FOR BEING DEPLOYED TO IRAQ? IS HE A COMPLETE PHONY? AND WHY IS RON PAUL ENDORSING HIM? WHY IS RAND PAUL ENDORSING HIM?

http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/kokesh-dd214.jpg

From Kokesh's IVAW page:
I graduated from Native American Preparatory School with the class of 2000 and deferred my enrollment at CMC in order to do something I always wanted to do: run away with the circus. Unfortunately the circus wasn’t hiring, so I joined the Marine Corps Reserves instead. When the United States invaded Iraq, my reserve unit (November Battery, 5th Battalion, 14th Marines, an artillery battery of 155mm Howitzers) got extremely excited. We were told to write wills and powers of attorney. “We’re on the list, we’ll be in the next wave.” “Don’t do anything you wouldn’t do anyway, but be ready.” But soon it was clear we wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon. At our December 2003 drill, our Commanding Officer made a very important announcement: the 3rd Civil Affairs Group was looking for volunteers from reserve units that were not being immediately deployed to go to Iraq for the next rotation. After a lengthy and difficult administrative process, I was a member of the 3rd CAG and on my way to Iraq, ready to fulfill the purpose of my enlistment.

I was assigned to Team 10, 1st Regiment Detachment. We were the roving tactical team for the regiment that was responsible for a large area immediately west of Baghdad that included Abu Ghraib, Al Karma, Nasr Wa-Salam, and Al Fallujah. Because we weren’t assigned to a specific area within the regiment’s Area of Operations (AO) we got to see a lot of it. We were the team that solved problems that other Civil Affairs (CA) teams were not prepared to handle. At first they didn’t know what to do with us and we spent most of the first month in country providing security for convoys for senior CA officers. During this period I got my first taste of combat when I was “volun-told” to be a driver in a convoy to the last joint city council meeting held in downtown Fallujah and we got ambushed on the way in, and then attacked during the meeting. I was extremely cool under fire. Probably too cool. It would turn out that on our team I was the relaxed, reassuring guy who cracked jokes while getting mortared, and our Corporal was the jumpy one who always made sure that everyone had their flak jackets and kevlar helmets on. I highly recommend having both types with you if you ever have to go to war.

After that we were attached to a company in the battalion that was responsible for the Fallujah area. They were guarding an ammo supply point to the south when the siege happened in April. We had no choice but to tag along. They told us to pack for three days. We had no idea what we were in for. That was our 18 days of combat. We distributed Humanitarian Rations, (humrats as we called them) conducted assessments of the bridges, the hospital, and various homes, and helped out with various checkpoints and other combat operations, including patrols, processing detainees, and casualty evacuations. All while getting shot at, mortared, rocketed, and RPGed. Those were the days. For the rest of the time our team spent in Iraq, we would always look back at that experience fondly. We spent most of the rest of our tour establishing the Fallujah Liaison Team facility (FLT) as a functioning Civil Military Operations Center (CMOC) where civilians and local leaders could interact with the military in various ways.

AKA HITMAN
02-14-10, 11:15 AM
Looks like the photographer caught the 2 lovebirds finishing up a quick Dirty Sanchez...

Supersquishy
02-14-10, 11:36 AM
His DD214 doesn't even list his rifle badge and rate, weird.

Garyius
02-14-10, 03:56 PM
Not defending this guy at all, but don't get too attached to reserve 214s being right.

I joined the guard after I got out of the Corps. We got called up for a year and we were handed our 214s literally as we went to the plane to fly home from Dix. They were all wrong about prior service and awards, even awards we got that deployment.

The main reason for handing them out was to get jobs back.

The army wouldn't fix what was wrong with my 214, I had to wait until I got out of the guard and there is another form...can't recall the name, that is a release from guard and that one they let you see ahead of time and make sure it is correct.

Ruby
02-14-10, 07:45 PM
Oh I see this crap all the time. Some f*cker tried to pull the same stuff at my Marine Corps ball. Still ****es me off though;
I'll bring the pillow case. ...soap anyone? ...rocks maybe?:bunny:

OLE SARG
02-14-10, 09:01 PM
In his defense, what he is doing is very smart. Senator John Kerry did exactly the same thing and has not only been one of our most powerful senators for many years, but also barely missed being our president.

Rep John Murtha has also leveraged his former military service along with his strong anti-military beliefs to become a very powerful leader of congress.

The man wants to lead our nation, This is what it takes.

That's two dirt-bags I am sure a lot of people would like to kill, I mean emulate. One, ms kerry is a fvcking traitor, and the other, EX-Marine ms murths, is a fvcking crook ----- two wonderful examples of our wonderful politicians in fvcking dc NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of these azzholes would have made wonderful fragging parties!!!!!

SEMPER FI,:mad:

micarr57
02-15-10, 09:23 PM

micarr57
02-15-10, 09:25 PM
azzwhole

Sgt Leprechaun
02-17-10, 12:50 AM
A couple of blatant idiots to be sure. Kokesh is a large caliber POS from the 'git go' and the other one is just a twiddledivk.

Kokesh 'thinks' he's someone but he's really not.

They are both worms.