PDA

View Full Version : I'm Home and Back

RYDERKUR
09-17-09, 10:19 AM
I hope this post finds all Marines, poolees, and friends and family in good health and spirits. I understand Cpl. Blaylock isn't feeling well these days and continue to keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. I returned last Sunday with the Marines of 1/24 Marines LF CARAT 2009. What an experience it was to visit Southeast Asia. While the operational part of it could be said to be "the Marine Corps is the Marine Corps" I.E. questionable leadership qualities, jacked up training and schedules, supply problems, etc., the experience of seeing all those countries was amazing. I appreciated all the advice I received from you all before I left. Doc Greek, I definitely had my fair share of "horse ****" San Miguel, and made friends with the Docs, and I had played many hands of poker and Euchre sitting in berthing aboard the USS Harpers Ferry. Any questions any of you may have I'll be happy to answer or any discussions you may have about being in the same area and sharing similar experiences. Have I missed very much around Leatherneck.com while I've been gone? Fill me in please!!! I see Woody picked up Corporal. Congrats brother, you deserve it!!! I see Achped is still his disgruntled self, haha, it's ok buddy, we all have our *****es. I see many proud former poolees returning as Marines. Outstanding everyone!!! Semper Fi :usmc:

thedrifter
09-17-09, 11:17 AM
Welcome Home!

Ellie

Rowdy1948
09-17-09, 11:20 AM
Good to have you back, Semper Fi.

GSEMarine94
09-17-09, 11:23 AM
Welcome home Devil Dog

FistFu68
09-17-09, 12:40 PM
:usmc: Welcome Home Marine :usmc: :iwo:

ecfree
09-17-09, 12:45 PM
Welcome Home Jarhead....:flag::iwo::thumbup:

DocGreek
09-17-09, 01:39 PM
:D....WELCOME HOME....NUMBNUTS!!!!....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek...:D

Zulu 36
09-17-09, 02:13 PM
Welcome home, Marine.

Osotogary
09-17-09, 02:34 PM
RYDERKUR-
Welcome home. I imagine that you garnered at least one new chapter on your life as a Marine. Take any photos? Anyway,once again, welcome back. Stow your gear and get ready for another of life's chapters.

Rocky C
09-17-09, 05:52 PM
Welcome Home Brother!
Semper Fi,
Rocky

davblay
09-17-09, 08:08 PM
Welcome home brother, good to see you again.

Semper Fi,

Dave