PDA

View Full Version : Medals and parachute badge

hussaf
09-16-09, 08:10 PM
How do you wear a parachute badge with Dress Blue Alphas (medals)? P1020.34F makes is sound like you can, but I've never seen anyone do it before.
Thanks,
~Adam

ecfree
09-16-09, 08:14 PM
hussaf,you need to fill out a PROFILE...:evilgrin:
We need to know who we are answering....:evilgrin:

hussaf
09-16-09, 09:13 PM
Mr. Freely,

I appreciate your concern, I really do, however I don't like putting personal information on open forums accessible by anyone. Besides, I'm only asking an UNCLASS uniform reg question. It's not like I'm trying to get the 10-OOB of 3/2 from you. But good on you for showing some FORCEPRO savvy.
S/F
~Adam

ecfree
09-16-09, 09:17 PM
RULES,State you will have a full PROFILE....:evilgrin:

hussaf
09-16-09, 10:08 PM
Roger that, didn't know that was in the rules (evidentially i can't find a link to them, so it must have been something I missed when I signed up). Thank you for the guidance.

DocGreek
09-16-09, 10:57 PM
:evilgrin:..."HUSSAF"?? I know what that means!! Saleem al Aleichem!....:evilgrin:

William Hardy
09-17-09, 07:22 AM
I agree with my Brothers...you need to complete your profile.

ecfree
09-17-09, 01:25 PM
I appreciate your concern, I really do, however I don't like putting personal information on open forums accessible by anyone. Besides, I'm only asking an UNCLASS uniform reg question. It's not like I'm trying to get the 10-OOB of 3/2 from you. But good on you for showing some FORCEPRO savvy.
S/F
~Adam
If you have nothing to hide,you will fill out your PROFILE....:evilgrin:

Supersquishy
09-17-09, 01:48 PM
How do you wear a parachute badge with Dress Blue Alphas (medals)? P1020.34F makes is sound like you can, but I've never seen anyone do it before.
Thanks,
~Adam

Dude, you don't have to put in your full last name, but please fil out your profile.

No direspect, but you ask a question that should be common knowlege when you earn your jump wings. So tell me how many jumps do you have and what device did they give you?

edit: with the number of posers that we all have caught and have heard about, it makes me more suspicious with newbies

William Hardy
09-17-09, 04:40 PM
You may have asked an unclassified question, but it is a question we would expect from a poser. We have dealt with one poser too many. Please comply. I still stand with my Brothers. We are not trying to be disrespectful to you, but also consider that it is now a crime to be a poser. You can fill out your profile without having to give away too much...you can hide personal information..if you are afraid that this site will compromise your information, then I would tend to think you are a poser. Fill out your profile please.

Rooger
09-17-09, 07:36 PM
You may have asked an unclassified question, but it is a question we would expect from a poser. We have dealt with one poser too many. Please comply. I still stand with my Brothers. We are not trying to be disrespectful to you, but also consider that it is now a crime to be a poser. You can fill out your profile without having to give away too much...you can hide personal information..if you are afraid that this site will compromise your information, then I would tend to think you are a poser. Fill out your profile please.

Well Said Gunny

hussaf
09-18-09, 12:39 AM
William, <br />
Thank you for the professional tone of your post and explaining your concern more clearly. Marine posers are simply not something I am cognizant of. I certainly have heard the stories, but...

Quinbo
09-18-09, 01:15 AM
If you spell hussaf backwords it spells fassuh. Just stick them lead sleds and scuba bubble on there any ole way. Give yourself some other medals to go along with it.

Look up mco p 1020.24 g

hussaf
09-18-09, 02:00 AM
you work for MARFORAF as a CIV (stuttgart)?

what's fassuh?

I did, and was seeking clarification.

Wyoming
09-18-09, 08:22 AM
So who are you?

That would appear to be a simple question to answer.

Supersquishy
09-18-09, 08:46 AM
Ok Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Start at Page 4-0, you will find your answer on page 4-13. However there is lots of info on this chapter.
http://www.unl.edu/nrotc/reference/MCO%20P1020.34G%20W%20CH%201-4.pdf

Im going to PM you with questions I have.

Quinbo
09-18-09, 10:44 AM
Your post implys that you have some knowlege about germany and possibly me. Look at the gunny on the left of this picture. Jump and scuba with medals. The universal rule is 1/8 inch as in the jump is 1/8th inch above the medal bar and the scuba is 1/8th inch above the jump. If you are in germany look him up. He's a master guns now and works at the mar det on panzer. Something about retaining 03 verses putting on a diamond and being an 8999 had him go master guns verses sgt major.
I digress. If you are in germany I have his contact info.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=226&pictureid=1713

thewookie
09-18-09, 10:53 AM
Who are you? <br />
<br />
Post a profile, jackazz.

thewookie
09-18-09, 11:03 AM
I know you're here typing some cute response, save it. Don't waste the bandwidth. Do what you are told or go away and ask someone who cares. Nobody wants detailed personal info, just give us the basics: stop talking like you are somebody, and you will very likely get what you requested.

Get smart with me and I'll hunt you down through your IP address and beat the snot out of you. :mad:

ecfree
09-18-09, 11:12 AM
Roger that, didn't know that was in the rules (evidentially i can't find a link to them, so it must have been something I missed when I signed up). Thank you for the guidance.
If you don't take care of your PROFILE soon,someone is going to guide you to the exit....:!:

hussaf
09-18-09, 02:03 PM
ALCON,

efree's Quote of my post made me realize I came off like a dick. I really didn't mean to and I apologize. I already apologized to him personally, but wanted to throw this out there for everyone else.

thewookie,
I don't mean to come off like I'm somebody...trust me, I'm not high-speed at all and didn't mean to make that impression. The fact that I don't ever remember seeing someone wear medals with jump wings should be a pretty good indicator of my low-speediness. Sorry to make you so angry/annoyed. If I come up to Salem for Halloween next year I'd be willing to swing by Boston and buy you a beer (Boston is pretty sweet, anyways).

Thanks to those who helped me out with my (admittedly stupid) question. That's all I really wanted from this forum. In hopes that all feel a little better about this situation here is some BTR/BIR info:

enlist date: 22DEC00
PEBD: 3JULY01
BC: PI, SC; grad sept 28, 2001.
MOS/AMOS; 1341, 0931 (formerly 8531); 0211; 8023
Some places I've worked, lived, played: MCAS New River; Stone Bay (range personnel); Lejeune; Al Habbaniyah; Al Taqqadam; Civil Camp, IZ; Coolie Camp, IZ; "the train station"; Fallujah (in general, AO Raleigh; Dam Neck; Ft Leonardwood; Great Lakes; Cotonou, BN; various others
-I did a 3-year reenlistment last april (got that tax-free bonus).

Again, thanks to those for the help and my best to everyone
S/F

thewookie
09-18-09, 02:45 PM
That's all it takes, Marine. Nobody wants to harass you for no good reason, we are ALL more then willing to help a brother out, but you have to follow the rules here. WE enforce that for reason -- I'm sure you can understand. Posers can't give details like you have, well, maybe some can, but we can usually find holes in the story, at some point.

Thanks for your service, and your continued service. Semper Fi

I think the lead sled, polished one of course for that uniform, is worn 1/8 of an inch and centered abovce your medals. But, as I've said before, I'm not the uniform guru. Just trying to help.

BTW -- I have no way to find your IP address and even if I could, I wouldn't know what to do next. :)

ALCON,

efree's Quote of my post made me realize I came off like a dick. I really didn't mean to and I apologize. I already apologized to him personally, but wanted to throw this out there for everyone else.

thewookie,
I don't mean to come off like I'm somebody...trust me, I'm not high-speed at all and didn't mean to make that impression. The fact that I don't ever remember seeing someone wear medals with jump wings should be a pretty good indicator of my low-speediness. Sorry to make you so angry/annoyed. If I come up to Salem for Halloween next year I'd be willing to swing by Boston and buy you a beer (Boston is pretty sweet, anyways).

Thanks to those who helped me out with my (admittedly stupid) question. That's all I really wanted from this forum. In hopes that all feel a little better about this situation here is some BTR/BIR info:

enlist date: 22DEC00
PEBD: 3JULY01
BC: PI, SC; grad sept 28, 2001.
MOS/AMOS; 1341, 0931 (formerly 8531); 0211; 8023
Some places I've worked, lived, played: MCAS New River; Stone Bay (range personnel); Lejeune; Al Habbaniyah; Al Taqqadam; Civil Camp, IZ; Coolie Camp, IZ; "the train station"; Fallujah (in general, AO Raleigh; Dam Neck; Ft Leonardwood; Great Lakes; Cotonou, BN; various others
-I did a 3-year reenlistment last april (got that tax-free bonus).

Again, thanks to those for the help and my best to everyone
S/F