PDA

View Full Version : 107 Year Old Women Looking To Marry 23rd Husband

Rocky C
09-15-09, 03:59 PM
<ABBR class=timedate title=2009-09-14T01:04:03-0700>Mon Sep 14, 4:04 am ET</ABBR>
<!-- end .byline -->KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) – A 107-year-old Malaysian woman says she is ready to marry for the 23rd time because she fears her current drug addict husband might leave her for a younger woman, a report said Monday.
Wook Kundor made headlines four years ago when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, a man 70 years her junior in northern Terengganu state, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.
But Wook is now looking for new love as she fears that Muhammad, 37, who is undergoing voluntary drug rehabilitation treatment in the capital Kuala Lumpur, will leave her once the programme ends, she told the Star newspaper.
"Lately, there is this kind of insecurity in me," the paper quoted her as saying, showing a photograph of the smiling, wrinkled-faced centenarian wearing a Muslim headscarf.
"I realise that I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone."
"My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that," she said, adding that she felt lonely without her husband by her side to celebrate the coming Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr next week.
Wook said she planned to visit Muhammad on the second day of Eid if her neighbours were willing to drive her to the capital.
Muhammad, who was a lodger in Wook's house, had previously said it was "God's will" that the couple fell in love.

Supersquishy
09-15-09, 04:01 PM
Gives new meaning to "Cougar".

Rocky C
09-15-09, 04:03 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!
Squish, she's HOT :D.
Did you see the Tags I put on it???:thumbup:

ameriken
09-15-09, 04:24 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!
Squish, she's HOT :D.

Hot? Ha, then you can be #24, maybe she'll give you the ride of your life! Afterall, you may find that 107 years experience will make up for you tapping her stinky, old, dry, and wrinkly p***y.

;)

Osotogary
09-15-09, 04:30 PM
You might just want to tap her.....on the shoulder.

Rocky C
09-15-09, 04:36 PM
Hot? Ha, then you can be #24, maybe she'll give you the ride of your life! Afterall, you may find that 107 years experience will make up for you tapping her stinky, old, dry, and wrinkly p***y.

;)

I thought they meant 107 in dog years???:banana:

SlingerDun
09-15-09, 05:13 PM
...she fears her current drug addict husband might leave her for a younger woman,..she not worried about competition from 107+ "crowd" but those 90 year old chicks might give her some problems

Rocky C
09-15-09, 05:28 PM
Lets do the math.
Average age to marry for that region is about 15.
107 minus 15 = 92.
22 Husbands divided by 92 years = 4.1 years per Husband!!!

Holy Shiat, That Gold Digging, Black Widow, Tramp!!!
God Bless Her but I'm OUT!!!!!! :)

ameriken
09-15-09, 05:54 PM
I thought they meant 107 in dog years???
Wait a minute Rocky, here's dog years: 7 x 107 = 749.

Damn, you're gonna need a whole hell of a lot of K-Y.

Marine84
09-15-09, 07:50 PM
WTF OVER?

I need to go see her and find out what her secret is! Hell, I can't snag 1! 23? Are you joking?

GSEMarine94
09-15-09, 08:02 PM
The funniest part of this post is watching Marines do math. :p

Marine84
09-15-09, 08:15 PM
HEY! Ya'll know how it is - 37 goes into 107 more than 107 goes into 37 - LOL!

kigafoor
09-16-09, 06:19 AM
<ABBR class=timedate title=2009-09-14T01:04:03-0700>Mon Sep 14, 4:04 am ET</ABBR>
<!-- end .byline -->KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) – A 107-year-old Malaysian woman says she is ready to marry for the 23rd time because she fears her current drug addict husband might leave her for a younger woman, a report said Monday.
Wook Kundor made headlines four years ago when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, a man 70 years her junior in northern Terengganu state, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.
But Wook is now looking for new love as she fears that Muhammad, 37, who is undergoing voluntary drug rehabilitation treatment in the capital Kuala Lumpur, will leave her once the programme ends, she told the Star newspaper.
"Lately, there is this kind of insecurity in me," the paper quoted her as saying, showing a photograph of the smiling, wrinkled-faced centenarian wearing a Muslim headscarf.
"I realise that I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone."
"My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that," she said, adding that she felt lonely without her husband by her side to celebrate the coming Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr next week.
Wook said she planned to visit Muhammad on the second day of Eid if her neighbours were willing to drive her to the capital.
Muhammad, who was a lodger in Wook's house, had previously said it was "God's will" that the couple fell in love.

I would like to! please do reply with her contact details. my id is kigafoor@gmail.com

DocGreek
09-16-09, 06:24 AM
:evilgrin: PROFILE...PROFILE...PROFILE!!!! :evilgrin:

sparkie
09-16-09, 07:20 AM

"I'm back in the saddle again"

Quinbo
09-16-09, 08:25 AM
Now that micheal jackson croaked elizebeth taylor is looking for a new man?