PDA

View Full Version : need help

chexx05
09-14-09, 06:03 PM
first and for most befor anything. I would like to thank all past and present marines for serving our country and being unselfish and devoting your life and familys time in order for civillans to enjoy those times. again THANK YOU ALL:iwo:

My father and I own and run our own live production and audio company based out of Atlanta Ga and sometimes on the side do a little AV work. during the week a retried Marine who has been a marine now for almost 64 years contacted me and my father to do a video bout him and his life in the core for his grandson who is in the core as well. What i need help with is i can not find his patch logos of his company and was wondering if anyone would have pictures of marine company logos he worked for. His company was Headquaters company, 2nd battalion, 8th marines, 2nd marine division. any and all help is welcome

and THANK YOU MARINES FOR EVERYTHING:flag:

Wyoming
09-14-09, 06:27 PM
Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

chexx05
09-14-09, 06:33 PM
?

Wyoming
09-14-09, 06:37 PM
Since you asked -

1. You have no profile.

2. Marines is capitalized. marine is sea life.

3. Corps is not core. An apple has a core.

Other than that, Thanks, for your thanks.

Marine84
09-14-09, 06:37 PM

must..................resist BigAl

Wyoming
09-14-09, 06:44 PM
must..................resist BigAl

It was hard, but maybe I survived another day.

He's 23, and from your part of the woods. You ought to look him. .:D

Osotogary
09-14-09, 07:11 PM
My father and I own and run our own live production and audio company based out of Atlanta Ga.

Naw, Chexx05, if you are part owner of a live production and audio company you would have known how to spell Corps. You would have placed a comma(,) after Atlanta and a period (.) after Ga. (Atlanta, Ga.). You would have started all sentences with a capitalized letter and spelled about correctly instead of bout...just to name a few errors in spelling that a part owner of a business would not have presented without proof reading.
Take some time and use your computer to look up 2/8 Marines. Navigate through those websites and utilize the links that you find of interest.
Don't forget to fill out your profile.