PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready For Some Football?

CAS3
08-09-03, 07:07 PM
YEA!!!
Its pre season REDSKINS...
Anyone want to place a bet?:yes: :banana:

thedrifter
08-09-03, 08:39 PM
Ahhhh, I will be time kicking back, and watching some football....but not the Redskins....... ;)

I will be watching my team on Monday........

GO EAGLES !!!!!!!

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

Osotogary
08-09-03, 08:48 PM
Washington Redskins?
An extremely high priced group of athletes that hasn't quite been able to play well as a "TEAM" on a regular basis. Now the University of Washington is an all together different matter.:)

marinemom
08-09-03, 09:01 PM
The Deadskins???? The Eagles????

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Barrio_rat
08-09-03, 09:40 PM
I LOVE the Redskins... as they have a great record of losing to the COWBOYS!

I've already purchased Sunday Ticket - I pulled it up on the menu and the wife saw it (thankfully didn't read it all) and asked me, "you're not going to get that are you? For 49.95?" I answered honestly (as I changed the channel) and said "no". After she left the room I went back to the channel to order it and subscribed for 4 payment of 49.95... It's gone up but I've been waiting 3 years to get Sundays off again at this time of year so I can watch football.

Barrio_rat
08-10-03, 04:40 AM
I've known a few over seas that "got a feeling" and then they were given the "silver bullet" and got cured.

Oh yeah - and how 'bout them Sea Slugs! They're doin a bit better now that Holgrum is no longer the GM - a good move on his part.

I know the Cowboys won't be going this year but give 'em a few - it looks like their owner finally pulled his head out and not only got a coach that can coach but will also let him coach.

Butskie51
08-10-03, 04:59 AM
Redskin's and Steeler's- "yeah right",
The G-Men with big mouth Shockey on the way and thats' no feeling- "just a fact Jack."

Devildogg4ever
08-10-03, 05:25 AM
Always been for the Skins! Now my state has it's own team, so I have 2 teams!!

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/military/images5/redskins-tnl.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/rant/military/images5/panthers-tnl.gif

Lock-n-Load
08-10-03, 07:38 AM
Good fortune to all you partisan NFL football junkies...I cast my vote for the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS to return to the Super Bowl in 2004...all opponets will reap the whirlwind with a galvanized, headhunting, new defensive unit coach Belichick has clicking [just ask the NY Giants] as they limped off the turf at Gillette Stadium last Thursday....you could hear the moaning all the way back to Manhatten ..LOL...LOL....more of the same for all others on Patriot's schedule...NE PATS are 15-1 to win Super Bowl...crush your favorite bookmaker in Vegas now!!....for the uninformed, the PATS are getting 3 points from Buffalo in season's opener...Bledsoe will be carried off the field on a cart in the 1st half...next victim is on Aug 16th when PATS travel to the nation's capitol to vanquish the revamped Redskins...Belichick will outcoach Spurrier and alert the Redskin sickbay for standing-room-only casualties...LOL...the Bank is now ...Open!!!:marine:

thedrifter
08-10-03, 03:30 PM
Barrio_Rat, the Dallas Cowboys might do alright only if the owner Jerry Smith can keep his hands off of the team. He likes to tell the coach what to do.............No wonder they have been losing...........LOL

Jerry, only one team will dominate Pennsylvania and that will be the Eagles..........

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

btrogu
08-10-03, 03:44 PM
J E T S JETSJETSJETS!
Boy is it gonna be a long season.

crew
08-10-03, 04:31 PM
Go Eagles...they're my team and have my bet for this season, although I like the Redskins and Steelers.... I think we will see the Broncos do well this season with their new QB Plummer..Bucs will be good, but I don't think they'll make it over the Eagles. We're going to see one hell of a defense with the Eagles this year and an improved offense, McNabb will shine this season....I'll place a bet anytime you want .........Birds are going to soar...;)
I'll be cheering with Drifter on this one....(even though the skins got some new free agents, their QB is too young, unless he can improve this season ..early...).........I'll bet the Eagles whip them first game.....:D

G O E A G L E S

crew
08-10-03, 04:33 PM
that's..

GO..........EAGLES...........;)

Osotogary
08-10-03, 06:51 PM
Have some fun. Yeah, I know, the uniform looks "ancient" but it brings back fond memories of playing on a team that had only fifteen guys on it and I actually wore a leather helmet. Maybe that's why I am the way I am today. :) If you didn't tape down the pelvis-hip pad combo right it would shift and soon you would be running with the hip portion of the pad right where your cup was. (That really cut down your speed). The cow pasture wasn't bad to play on but you had to watch for the "soft spots".
Enjoy.
Gary

mark king
08-10-03, 09:12 PM
tampa bay again!!!! iagles lost to much this off season didnt address there weaknesses like wide rec. ect.

but we never know how the season will pan out.

Sparrowhawk
08-10-03, 09:36 PM
Bring on the Cheerleaders...LOL

http://www.redskins.com/Contentpics1.asp?ContentID=10201

richgitz
08-10-03, 09:53 PM
I can't say too much because the Steelersreally got their A**
kicked yesterday. But it's still pre-season. Uniontown does'nt
have a NFL team, but we have HIGH TAXES. "GO Steelers. I th-
ink I may have had too many BEERS.