Gore slams White House on Iraq, economy <br />
<br />
<br />
By Liz Trotta <br />
THE WASHINGTON TIMES <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
NEW YORK — Former Vice President Al Gore yesterday attacked the Bush administration before a militantly...

lurchenstein
08-09-03, 01:16 PM
Maybe Al Gore could best channel his energy into defending "his internet' from hackers.

yellowwing
08-09-03, 02:52 PM
"Reality is turning out to be very different..." - At least he admitted to inhaling!

Lock-n-Load
08-09-03, 05:22 PM
:marine: Bill Clinton should tell his pal, Al Gore to close the lid on his political coffin...as Vice President, what did Gore ever do about all the attacks overseas on American property and US Armed Forces...NADA...he was too busy as a rump/swab... kissining up to "King"Bill and "Queen" Hillary....I hope he hangs around since he likes getting kicked from pillar to post....Hey Loserman, even your home State [Tenn} voted for GW Bush...LOL...LOL:marine: Semper Fi, Mac:marine:

ivalis
08-09-03, 05:52 PM
Go get him al, the emperor has no clothes.

btrogu
08-09-03, 06:35 PM
I guess he dosent realize Bill and himself are to blame. Bill sat back and didn't do anything when the UN inspectors wre kicked out. I can't remember what he did when the USS Cole was attacked.

firstsgtmike
08-09-03, 07:08 PM
btrogu,

Does this answer your question?

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down ! and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 2,800 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

virwar
08-09-03, 07:22 PM
"Militant anti-war crowd" :confused: :D

1st Sgt, ALL empty promises. I wish we could have those good men and women back and be rid who we we're left with.

Semper Fi Dave:marine:

ivalis
08-09-03, 09:20 PM
Can't see where george II has made much headway, Osama is still loose. We did invade Iraq, missed Osama by 2 countries, even my aim is better than that.