PDA

View Full Version : Join the Corps with a Disease?

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:10 PM
Dear Marines, let me start off by saying that there is no other force in this world that can make me wake up at 05:00 and motivate me to run.
In other words, every Marine is awesome! From fresh Marines right off training, to salty Marine Veterans, you are the most sickest people in the world! I just moved here to America last month, and let me begin by saying, Americans aren't the brightest people in the world. (No offense)
Always showing off, very loud and crazy, not to mention the majority of people who have sh!t for brains. But Marines are different, very different.
That is why I moved here to the states, I want to join the Corps, but there is one problem. I have a medical condition known as Crohn's Disease. What that is basically my immune system went crazy and starts attacking my own GI track, which results in internal bleeding in worst cases. I wanted to know, can I still join with such a condition? I apologize if I have bad grammar, I'm still learning.

Semper Fi, Devil Dogs!

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-09-09, 06:18 PM
I just moved here to America last month, and let me begin by saying, Americans aren't the brightest people in the world. (No offense) Always showing off, very loud and crazy, not to mention the majority of people who have sh!t for brains.

What planet did you come from where you would think these words would not be offensive?

Why would you write this on a forum filled with military members and military hopefuls?

I think your disease has effected alot more then you think.

fjmas1976
09-09-09, 06:20 PM
Dear Marines, let me start off by saying that there is no other force in this world that can make me wake up at 05:00 and motivate me to run.
In other words, every Marine is awesome! From fresh Marines right off training, to salty Marine Veterans, you are the most sickest people in the world! I just moved here to America last month, and let me begin by saying, Americans aren't the brightest people in the world. (No offense)
Always showing off, very loud and crazy, not to mention the majority of people who have sh!t for brains. But Marines are different, very different.
That is why I moved here to the states, I want to join the Corps, but there is one problem. I have a medical condition known as Crohn's Disease. What that is basically my immune system went crazy and starts attacking my own GI track, which results in internal bleeding in worst cases. I wanted to know, can I still join with such a condition? I apologize if I have bad grammar, I'm still learning.

Semper Fi, Devil Dogs!
Why did you move here if "Americans arent the brightest people in the world"? Why would you want to join our military to defend people who "aren't the brightest people"?

You come onto the board and insult our Country amongst a group of Marines who gave years of their lives to defend it. Are you serious? There's more I'd like to say, but I'll hold my words before I REALLY lose my bearing. Also, don't call us Devil Dogs and don't say Semper Fi. You haven't earned it and don't rate to use it.

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry if that came out wrong, I just wanted to make a point that Marines are far more disciplined than mainstream society here in the US. I apologize if it was offensive.

BR34
09-09-09, 06:21 PM
This is so transparent. A Marine created this "SwedishMarine" account because of the other Swedish cat that got busted out.

Anyone that can't see through this is dumb!

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:24 PM
Why did you move here if "Americans arent the brightest people in the world"? Why would you want to join our military to defend people who "aren't the brightest people"?

You come onto the board and insult our Country amongst a group of Marines who gave years of their lives to defend it. Are you serious? There's more I'd like to say, but I'll hold my words before I REALLY lose my bearing. Also, don't call us Devil Dogs and don't say Semper Fi. You haven't earned it and don't rate to use it.

Again, I apologize, I'm not good with words, I am sorry if that came out wrong. What I meant to say was that Marines are far greater and disciplined than mainstream society here in the US. I am very sorry if that came out wrong. I will remove it, if possible, because what I mean and how it came out is very different.

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:30 PM
This is so transparent. A Marine created this "SwedishMarine" account because of the other Swedish cat that got busted out.

Anyone that can't see through this is dumb!
I know who you are referring to, or atleast I think I do.
He used to be a friend of mine, we go to the same school.
He told me about this site. Do know his username?

Lisa 23
09-09-09, 06:39 PM
TheCrazySwede/SwedishMarine http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/ForumTroll.gif

Rocky C
09-09-09, 06:39 PM
I know who you are referring to, or atleast I think I do.
He used to be a friend of mine, we go to the same school.
He told me about this site. Do know his username?

"The CrazySwede" !!!!! But you Already know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:41 PM
I know that he's Swedish, we go to the same school, he's in my ROTC class.

Rocky C
09-09-09, 06:42 PM
Your wasting our time.
I'm all done with you.

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:49 PM
Again, I'm sorry for that insult part, I didnt meen it that way, but with all do respect, I do not understand what you mean. Yes, I know a Swedish guy who also wants to join, he's in my ROTC class as I said before, but his username was something else, atleast i think so. I don't talk to him much anymore, he blamed me for something that happen in school last week eventoh I didn't do it. Ill take that insult part out of the thread, again I apologize.

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 06:50 PM
is there a edit thread option? I want to remove that insult part, it came out in a very disrespectfull way, im sorry.

Petz
09-09-09, 07:01 PM
no you can't join

Crohns disease is a permanent DQ.

SwedishMarine
09-09-09, 07:02 PM
ok, thank you. Im sorry if my thread insulted you also, it came out wrong.