PDA

View Full Version : Infantry Officers

Unsung00
09-07-09, 01:19 PM
I looked tried looking for a definite answer for this question but found none, so I came here: Can Infantry Officers, MOS 0302, still go and fight in the field?

Lisa 23
09-07-09, 01:45 PM
I can't help you with your question, but it would be great that you would fill out the rest of your profile so the Marines here know who they are giving answers to, and read the rules in the Poolee and Ask A Marine forums also.

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-07-09, 01:56 PM
I looked tried looking for a definite answer for this question but found none, so I came here: Can Infantry Officers, MOS 0302, still go and fight in the field?

Of course they fight. Who do you think is in command of the company and platoons of infantry Marines?

In the Iraq war the first US troop killed in action as a result of enemy fire was a Marine 2nd Lt. He was leading his men into battle.

rufio14
09-07-09, 02:59 PM
Every Marine a Rifleman right? On the officer side it is kinda along the lines of every Officer and Infantry Officer..thats alot of what they do at TBS. So yes.

Gary Hall
09-07-09, 03:39 PM

:thumbdown Insert the appropriate applicant description.

I was stupefied and had to study this observation, to see what kind of American Wannabe's upbringing yielded (produced) such.

When Casey Stengel absolutely ran out of material, he was able to publicly commute his frustrations with wit & humor, such as: "... Can anybody hear play this game? ...".

Casey Stengel, from Wikipedia: An average ball player with numerous astute quotes about life, such as: " I had many years that I was not so successful as a ballplayer, as it is a game of skill ...".

All I can say is, I hope this supplicant doesn't get any further up the USMC responsibility chain than I did (PFC). That'll be far enough for both of us.

And, The US Military has got to have smarter and tougher candidates than is portrayed here. :thumbdown

Gary Hall, Tyler, TX.

rufio14
09-08-09, 06:34 PM
Wtf?

temarti
09-08-09, 06:52 PM
What if CAT spelled DOG, I just translated...

blackshirts
09-08-09, 10:28 PM
what the **** did i just read

Unsung00
09-09-09, 12:20 AM
looks like i stirred up an unexpected ****storm... well i guess i know better now then.

temarti
09-09-09, 06:06 AM
It is not you , your question was answered with a simple yes and a little history. We are trying to figure out what Gary Hall was saying.

Unsung00
09-10-09, 09:31 PM
All right then, I got some great info and my question answered, thanks Marines.

Caesar Augustus
09-13-09, 03:38 PM
Yes they do, Or at least mine did. He was ****ing good to go and is somewhere in MARSOC now