PDA

View Full Version : Yes or No

rodriguez35
09-06-09, 08:05 PM
This might be a dumb question to most or all, but i want to square it away in my head. Once i get in the fleet (I will get into the fleet), is it possible to have pets. spare me the sarcasticness and give me straight answers. and what are the living conditions when stationed. about how many Marines in one living space??

:bunny::D
Dumb question, maybe, naive curiosity, negative

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-06-09, 08:15 PM
Unless things recently changed, no pets in the barracks. You can have pets, but you can't have them in your room.

Some rooms are two man while others are three man. And some may stay in a squad bay temporarily until a room comes up. It depends on your base.

rodriguez35
09-06-09, 08:17 PM
where do the pets stay then if u cant have them in your room? jus a thought. thinking... If i were to get a dog while at my duty station...

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-06-09, 08:20 PM
where do the pets stay then if u cant have them in your room? jus a thought. thinking... If i were to get a dog while at my duty station...

Well if you can't keep it in your room then you have to find a place for it. A friends house, a shelter. I don't know what your situation will be like. Some bases have more things to offer then others.

rodriguez35
09-06-09, 08:23 PM
Ok. I was jus wondering. I wont be planning on any pet buying during my years of service. that is until i get a solo place to stay

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-06-09, 08:25 PM
Ok. I was jus wondering. I wont be planning on any pet buying during my years of service. that is until i get a solo place to stay

Now you're thinking.

rodriguez35
09-06-09, 08:27 PM
O yeah. about solo places.. How would one go on achieving that? Is that only for married couples? or officers or i dont know what im saying lol

USCFIGHTONUSC
09-06-09, 08:41 PM
If you're single you don't need to worry about this right now.

rufio14
09-06-09, 09:33 PM
No

ecfree
09-06-09, 09:55 PM
Yes...;).........A pet rock.........:p
NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A PET.......:evilgrin: