PDA

View Full Version : Nocturnal Emission

hanami
09-05-09, 12:55 PM
Hello Marines

My question is about what to do about nocturnal emission or commonly known as "wet dreams" at boot camp and what to expect from the Drill Instructor when they found out about it?

Thanks for the replies.

TRosa06
09-05-09, 01:03 PM
Is this a serious question? You poolees come up with the most off the wall questions I have ever seen. Don't worry about things like this if it happens it happens, is knowing how a Drill Instructor reacts to this going to help you in any way toward earning the title. The chances of it happening are low anyways, things don't function very well down there.

sparkie
09-05-09, 01:15 PM
Wow,,,, I wish that was all I had to worry about,,,,,,,,,,

cowstep2
09-05-09, 01:35 PM
You have got be ****ting me.

Zulu 36
09-05-09, 02:07 PM
They put salt peter in the food so you don't have those problems.

No, just kidding, they don't. Just the plain boot camp routine takes care of it. You'll be waaaay too tired to fantasize about anything except getting more sleep.

GSEMarine94
09-05-09, 02:14 PM
Remember having a laugh or two on fire watch and watching other recruites start sounding off in their sleep.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 02:20 PM
Nocturnal Emission ??????????? Wet Dreams???????????
Is that what you kids call it???

Sounds like another way of saying Farting in your sleep.

Supersquishy
09-05-09, 02:31 PM
Yea thats what I thought too, farting in ones sleep.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 02:39 PM
I'm going to use that word from now on (Emission).

FFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Excuse me everyone, I just had a Conscious Emission. :)

Zulu 36
09-05-09, 02:58 PM
Jeeze, you guys are so cruel. Why can't you be a nice guy like me?

Old Marine
09-05-09, 02:59 PM
You do not have to worry about it. Just worry about dragging your crank into the rack at taps.

commdog7
09-05-09, 03:01 PM
Poolees think of the stupidest sh!t to ask. Shouldn't you be concerned with improving your PFT or knowledge or whatever? <br />
<br />
To answer your question, if you have a wet dream in boot camp, you...

Zulu 36
09-05-09, 03:04 PM
Hey, Commdog, how would you know what goes on in a male recruit shower room? :D <br />
<br />
Hey, I see you moved duty stations.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 03:11 PM
Commdog, your back online, NICE !!!
Wow, I didn't know that was the rule.
Now I think I figured out what a Marine Mom was talking about in a thread here about her son being sent home Med Sep from Boot but didn't want to embarres her Son by saying it but she said it was a nightime anatomy thing.

09-05-09, 03:12 PM
Wrap it with a sock when you hit the rack. If it's full in the AM, give it to your Senior Drill Instructor as a token of your esteem.

commdog7
09-05-09, 03:17 PM
Commdoggie knows it all.

Yep, out of Cuba (thank God). Ireland is great, I'm definately lovin' it out here. I like to chase the Leprechauns when I get bored, they're always fun. :D

ameriken
09-05-09, 03:20 PM
This has to be IdontkillIsteal under a different username, remember, the one with the little dck and big head who asked the stupidest questions? This cant be serious.

Zulu 36
09-05-09, 03:24 PM
Commdoggie knows it all.

Yep, out of Cuba (thank God). Ireland is great, I'm definately lovin' it out here. I like to chase the Leprechauns when I get bored, they're always fun. :D

What, you didn't like the worker's paradise?

I think "Thank God" was what my ex-wife said when her family came to the US from Cuba in 1970.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 03:25 PM
This has to be IdontkillIsteal under a different username, remember, the one with the little dck and big head who asked the stupidest questions? This cant be serious.

Ken, you may be one to something there. Either that or it's his Boyfriend!!!

GSEMarine94
09-05-09, 03:28 PM
Wrap it with a sock when you hit the rack. If it's full in the AM, give it to your Senior Drill Instructor as a token of your esteem.

WOW that's hillarious, :D

Rocky C
09-05-09, 03:31 PM
Ken, I can't believe it. idontkillisteal just started a thread. I thought today was going to be boring!!!

GREY MATTER
09-05-09, 06:01 PM
They put salt peter in the food so you don't have those problems.

No, just kidding, they don't. Just the plain boot camp routine takes care of it. You'll be waaaay too tired to fantasize about anything except getting more sleep.

it does seem like they put something in the food for sure...lol...that was the longest i ever went without morning wood....lmao

Phantom Blooper
09-05-09, 08:47 PM
You should get up with IdontkillIsteal with his little pecker and NRB's and your nocturnal emmisions......you two should be rack buddies at boot camp.

No wonder Marines get banned off of this site!:evilgrin: