When
Why

Seconded.

ameriken
09-04-09, 02:07 PM
Thirded.

Petz
09-04-09, 02:10 PM
the movie 'the spirit'. the police commish or chief which ever, is wearing a EGA on his lapel.

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:10 PM
So two of my wife's friends are pregnant. One has a one year old and the other has three other kids.

They said it'd be funny if my wife was pregnant again.

I want to fvcking slap them.

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:12 PM
the movie 'the spirit'. the police commish or chief which ever, is wearing a EGA on his lapel.

I remember "The Commish" was a real light-hearted cop show with Michael Chiklis. then he did "The Shield" which was the complete freakin' opposite. I'll always think of him as the Commish, though.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 02:13 PM
NR are you trying to jinx me too? No mo fo me, especially with this economy, Ill even go more broke!

GSEMarine94
09-04-09, 02:13 PM
So two of my wife's friends are pregnant. One has a one year old and the other has three other kids.

They said it'd be funny if my wife was pregnant again.

I want to fvcking slap them.

HAHAHAHAHA your going to have another kid, then you can join the "I'm going insane" club.

by the way women are very fertile right after giving birth ;)

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHA your going to have another kid, then you can join the "I'm going insane" club.

by the way women are very fertile right after giving birth ;)

Don't you put that on me GSE!!!!!

I thought we were brothers. :(

Squish, I'm filled with freakin terror right now

ameriken
09-04-09, 02:16 PM

Do they also wear EGA's on their lapels?

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:17 PM
Do they also wear EGA's on their lapels?

They don't have lapels... they have breasts. I could check to see if they're wearing EGAs but my wife wouldn't appreciate it.

GSEMarine94
09-04-09, 02:20 PM
Don't you put that on me GSE!!!!!

I thought we were brothers. :(

Squish, I'm filled with freakin terror right now

Luckily it's Friday and you can drink your fears away :beer:

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 02:20 PM
Before we knew my wife was prego, the night before I had a dream about having a baby, I woke up sweating for some weird reason, I told my wife about the dream so she got all excited so she took a prego test and it said +. The reason she took the prego test is because a lot of the times my dreams do happen which is weird sometimes.

ameriken
09-04-09, 02:21 PM
They don't have lapels... they have breasts. I could check to see if they're wearing EGAs but my wife wouldn't appreciate it.She doesnt need to know.....we've been through this in another thread.

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:22 PM
Before we knew my wife was prego, the night before I had a dream about having a baby, I woke up sweating for some weird reason, I told my wife about the dream so she got all excited so she took a prego test and it said +. The reason she took the prego test is because a lot of the times my dreams do happen which is weird sometimes.

WTF? You need to dream about winning the lotto and threesomes.

GSEMarine94
09-04-09, 02:23 PM
They don't have lapels... they have breasts. I could check to see if they're wearing EGAs but my wife wouldn't appreciate it.

OOHHH OOOHHHH PICS please,

did I mention that I'm a member of the "I'm going insane" club :scared:

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:24 PM
OOHHH OOOHHHH PICS please,

did I mention that I'm a member of the "I'm going insane" club :scared:

After 0200 the kid decides it's time for everybody to be awake. Then he'll crash around 0300.

I'm only a member of the "I've lost my mind" club.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 02:25 PM

Im trying, but on that note, my wife dreamed that she won the lotto, so she wrote down the numbers but could not remember the last two. We played the lotto with what numbers she remembered and I picked the two she couldn't. We won 72 bucks off that ticket and were only one digit off for the other two numbers. strange.

ameriken
09-04-09, 02:27 PM
Be careful, dreaming about threesomes may mean triplets......and I dont mean the 18 year old kind.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 02:43 PM
Whats the most kids you have seen an AD Marine have? I have seen a Marine with 3.

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 02:44 PM
Whats the most kids you have seen an AD Marine have? I have seen a Marine with 3.

I believe I met a SSgt who was a Drill Instructor at the time with 4... or at least 3 and one on the way.

Petz
09-04-09, 02:57 PM
at least you know why he was a DI. Wanted to get away from the terrible 4!

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 03:00 PM
Could you imagine going through "terrible two" stage four times in a row? Ohhhh the nightmares.

Petz
09-04-09, 03:04 PM
yeah, I've got the hegeebejees just thinking about it.

ameriken
09-04-09, 03:10 PM
at least you know why he was a DI. Wanted to get away from the terrible 4!
That dont make sense......get away from 4 and go be with 80?

Petz
09-04-09, 03:14 PM
at least you can destroy the 80, 10 at a time and get away with it.

GSEMarine94
09-05-09, 08:07 AM
Knew a SSgt with 5, 1 lived with his first wife, 3 with his second, and had one 1 with his current wife. Needless to say he Pvt's brought more money home then he did.

Petz
09-05-09, 08:44 AM
had a boss at my last civilian job who had two kids, they lived with his ex-wife. I was getting paid jack squat and I was making more than him. He work anywhere from 30-40 hours of overtime a week. which is time and a half.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 08:53 AM

Squish, Dream Vasectomy :D