PDA

View Full Version : If I need to let loose?

Hrdon
09-04-09, 01:56 AM
I am a guy that has a HIGH sex drive. I was wondering if I am able to jack off anytime during boot. I think it would be SOOOOOO hard to not be able to get through three months with out beating off you know?:p Will I be able to?

JoeInVille
09-04-09, 02:00 AM
Wow, of everything asked on this website, this is probably the best question asked...ever. I got through it hah, you dont think about it THAT much and your so tired at night that you dont think about it, well, some Marines had their fun on firewatch lol.

Whitefeather93
09-04-09, 02:02 AM
thats what the little bule pill is for.. but if they offer you the red one..TAKE IT

MLMonk
09-04-09, 02:36 AM
I got caught once at night, wasn't too fun. Good thing my DI didn't do anything the day after. You gotta do it at night when everyone's sleeping, other then that you won't be able to.

0231Marine
09-04-09, 07:32 AM
I am a guy that has a HIGH sex drive. I was wondering if I am able to jack off anytime during boot. I think it would be SOOOOOO hard to not be able to get through three months with out beating off you know?:p Will I be able to?

You're 19, of course you have a high sex drive. Or atleast, that's what you think. Just because you shoot a load thinking about some girl that just said hi to you doesn't mean you've got an above average sex drive.

You'll be too tired to even think about that stuff during the day and at night between pulling firewatch, doing laundry and trying to squeeze in 6 hours of uninterupted sleep, you just won't care.

BR34
09-04-09, 07:50 AM
The sky is falling in the Ask A Marine section.

Petz
09-04-09, 07:55 AM

SGTMunson
09-04-09, 08:02 AM

:yes:

Petz
09-04-09, 08:03 AM
you know it's bad when I have no comment.

GT6238
09-04-09, 09:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

But, once in ITR it started to pour rain while we were out in the field...we put on our ponchos but there was no place to go for cover, so we had to sit there in the rain...pretty soon we were soaking wet...so I said f/ck it, and gave it a few jerks...didn't take long...and nobody noticed...

Petz
09-04-09, 09:42 AM
... ok, so what you're saying is that being around a bunch of dudes got you horny...

BR34
09-04-09, 10:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

But, once in ITR it started to pour rain while we were out in the field...we put on our ponchos but there was no place to go for cover, so we had to sit there in the rain...pretty soon we were soaking wet...so I said f/ck it, and gave it a few jerks...didn't take long...and nobody noticed...

....what

.....the

.....f*ck

.....?

!