PDA

View Full Version : DocGreek Please shut off the lights on your way out.

mcvet57103
09-03-09, 02:04 PM
Just got this off Yahoo news. Doc It's lookin bad for you down there. SF

Florida's Exodus

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090903/us_time/08599191991600

DocGreek
09-03-09, 02:29 PM
:D FINALLY!!!! Those Yankee ghetto dwellers will leave, and take their drug addicted "bad boys" back to the BIG APPPPLE!!! "Don't let the swinging door hit you in the AZZ, on the way out!!!!".....P.S. take DISNEY WORLD with you!!!.....DOC

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 02:31 PM
No thanks, I don't need my extended family living that close to me:p

Supersquishy
09-03-09, 02:37 PM
Sorry Doc, but I absolutely hate Florida, especially South FL. You can have it!:thumbdown:banana:

Ed Palmer
09-03-09, 02:43 PM
:D FINALLY!!!! Those Yankee ghetto dwellers will leave, and take their drug addicted "bad boys" back to the BIG APPPPLE!!! "Don't let the swinging door hit you in the AZZ, on the way out!!!!".....P.S. take DISNEY WORLD with you!!!.....DOC

Doc you got that wrong

Its don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

Skosh59
09-03-09, 03:22 PM
Sorry Doc, but I absolutely hate Florida, especially South FL. You can have it!:thumbdown:banana:

I gotta agree... I live here but relocating was not by choice. This has to be the most screwed up state that I ever lived in. I would leave but housing prices have dropped, taxes are up, insurance up (if you can get it), etc..........:mad:

Osotogary
09-03-09, 04:10 PM
Fug it. Fuggin Mickey Mouse and his fuggin buddies cost too fuggin much to fuggin see them any fuggin way. The fuggin public transportation system down here is really fugged up and some streets, especially in fuggin Hialeah, have fuggin two fuggin names to them. Can you fuggin beat that? Also, by the fuggin looks of it, there are fuggin way too many folks fuggin wearing and fuggin showin fuggin caps and fuggin boxer drawers with New York on them. Now I fuggin ask you, is fuggin South Florida a fuggin burrough of fuggin New York City or a fuggin country from fuggin Latin America and or the fuggin Caribbean fuggin Basin?
I don't fuggin hate South Florida but I wouldn't fuggin mind seein' a fuggin little bit more fuggin courtesy amongst those of us that have to fuggin live, visit fuggin Disneyland and use its fuggin unbelieveable public transit system together.
I better fuggin leave fuggin now. I need to take the fuggin bus and get some fuggin Cuban food and some fuggin Caribbean Beer para la sena (Dinner)
That's if for fuggin now. Hasta fuggin luego LOL

JMoe
09-03-09, 05:21 PM
Fug it. Fuggin Mickey Mouse and his fuggin buddies cost too fuggin much to fuggin see them any fuggin way. The fuggin public transportation system down here is really fugged up and some streets, especially in fuggin Hialeah, have fuggin two fuggin names to them. Can you fuggin beat that? Also, by the fuggin looks of it, there are fuggin way too many folks fuggin wearing and fuggin showin fuggin caps and fuggin boxer drawers with New York on them. Now I fuggin ask you, is fuggin South Florida a fuggin burrough of fuggin New York City or a fuggin country from fuggin Latin America and or the fuggin Caribbean fuggin Basin?
I don't fuggin hate South Florida but I wouldn't fuggin mind seein' a fuggin little bit more fuggin courtesy amongst those of us that have to fuggin live, visit fuggin Disneyland and use its fuggin unbelieveable public transit system together.
I better fuggin leave fuggin now. I need to take the fuggin bus and get some fuggin Cuban food and some fuggin Caribbean Beer para la sena (Dinner)
That's if for fuggin now. Hasta fuggin luego LOL

Hilarious...... I love it!! :thumbup:

Wyoming
09-03-09, 06:05 PM
Gary, that is fugging classic. Right fugging on and fugging excellent. . :thumbup:

montana
09-03-09, 06:38 PM
heard Micky Mouse was takein Minny Mouse to the nut house...he heard she was Fugging Goofy

fmwright
09-03-09, 07:54 PM
I spent 15 years down there. Zephyrhills sucked big wind, and Jax was not much better. Found my chance to escape in 2004 and have NEVER LOOKED BACK!

MLMonk
09-03-09, 08:21 PM
Reserve station down there..Hate Florida, lived there for 7-8 years, hoping they transfer my up. Place costs too much to live.

Petz
09-03-09, 08:40 PM
guys.

next time put something like this in the hooch so we can swear

mcvet57103
09-03-09, 09:03 PM
Ellie< Move this to the Hooch so Petz can cuss. ROFLMAO!!!:D:D

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 09:05 PM
Fuggin Hialeah, that's where all my relatives live... I call it Queens.

My dad likes to say Oketchobee or however it's spelled. My cousin down there had her quincineira (hispanics do a big 15th birthday party instead of a sweet sixteen). Had a big throne type thing that spun around, got her jailbait friends to line up and belly dance with her in some wh0rish belly-dancing gear.

Her fuggin parents were watching the whole time and smiling while their daughter wh0red it up. Fuggin Hialeah.

GT6238
09-03-09, 10:39 PM
I'm all for people leaving...more room for the rest of us...I like the wind when it blows in off the Gulf....and the fishing is good too....My wife's a Cracker and my daughter's a Gator...life is good...

DocGreek
09-03-09, 10:58 PM
:D 45 YEARS IN FLORIDA, as of this April!!....'cept for some "fun" in SouthEast Asia, and Califukornia! Already got a spot picked out up in Bushnell National Cemetary...for my ashes and false TEETH!!
I Googled 3 places that my Mom and Dad and I lived. VERY CREEPY!! NONE OF THEM LOOK THE SAME....DUH!!

Richard Collins had a sucessful operation on his aorta, and is doing better! He's in the VAMC, in Gainsville, Fl.....GOD bless him, and his wife...Gloria. Prayers out to that Marine FAMILY....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek :flag:

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 06:08 AM
I miss the Mountains, trees, dry air, hills, roads that curve, and air that DON"T SMELL LIKE ROTTING AZZ when I PT in the Morning.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 06:10 AM
Fuggin Hialeah, that's where all my relatives live... I call it Queens.

My dad likes to say Oketchobee or however it's spelled. My cousin down there had her quincineira (hispanics do a big 15th birthday party instead of a sweet sixteen). Had a big throne type thing that spun around, got her jailbait friends to line up and belly dance with her in some wh0rish belly-dancing gear.

Her fuggin parents were watching the whole time and smiling while their daughter wh0red it up. Fuggin Hialeah.

Theres a Reserve unit in Hialeah, Tow/Scout Unit.

Skosh59
09-04-09, 08:01 AM
If I could just find someone dumb enough enough to buy my house, i would be out of here.

Opps, maybe I should post in the Classifieds.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 08:25 AM
If I could just find someone dumb enough enough to buy my house, i would be out of here.

Opps, maybe I should post in the Classifieds.
I hear you, down here in the Keys the housing has dropped off a cliff. The real estate agents must be smoking something because all they talk about is the housing market going back up to what it used to be. Talking like theres nothing wrong with the economy. Idiots.

Sgt Jim
09-04-09, 08:27 AM
Doc, Prayers outbound for your friend Richard Collins.

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 10:11 AM
delete