PDA

View Full Version : Paraprofessional Educator

echo3oscar1833
09-03-09, 12:59 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to announce something I'm proud of. Today I passed my State of Illinois ParaProfessional Educators Exam, with a really good score I might add. Next week I will get my Official Score, and Certificate from the State in the mail. For those of you that are wondering, a ParaProfessional is someone who works with students in schools along side a Professional Teacher. Most of the job functions that I will be doing range from helping students with homework to helping special needs students(learning disabilties, handicapped, etc). Im pretty proud of this though, Ive always wanted to help kids, and teach so I guess this is the next step towards that. So I guess now I have go out and buy some more professional clothes to cover up my tattoos, so I don't corrupt Americas Youth.:D

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 01:01 PM
NICE! Congratz.

You're more likely to warp these kids with your Marineness vs. your tats.:D

Discipline, attention to detail, debauchery; all the good stuff.

Semper Fi, birthday boy.:flag:

echo3oscar1833
09-03-09, 01:03 PM
NICE! Congratz.

You're more likely to warp these kids with your Marineness vs. your tats.:D

Discipline, attention to detail, debauchery; all the good stuff.

Semper Fi, birthday boy.:flag:

Thanks, NR I had a crappy hangover yesterday :D

samthomas
09-03-09, 01:19 PM
congratulations. How is the employment outlook for that job in Illinois? I have a couple of guys who do that for their second job up here.

echo3oscar1833
09-03-09, 01:24 PM
congratulations. How is the employment outlook for that job in Illinois? I have a couple of guys who do that for their second job up here.

Actually here its a very in demand job here. With all of the No Child Left Behind stuff, and Illinois is one of the States that gets bocoo $$, for education. Pick up a paper here in Illinois, your bound to see wanted ads, for School Districts here in the State.:marine: Average Pay is about $10-$15 an hour in Illinois for a Para Pro.

DocGreek
09-03-09, 02:33 PM
:D YES!!....all you pedofiles head for Illinois, and take cases of KY with you!!!....LOOK OUT, LITTLE BOY'S!!! :D

FistFu68
09-03-09, 03:00 PM
:usmc: Thats a very Honorable thing You are doing You are pouring the Foudation of Right @ Wrong too our Future Generation Walk tall they will Feed off of You.S/F :thumbup: :iwo:

ecfree
09-03-09, 03:03 PM
Congratulations E3O and good luck...:thumbup::thumbup:

ameriken
09-03-09, 03:12 PM
Damn Ben, you're actually doing something worthwhile with your life?

I mean,
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=680&pictureid=5607

Congratulations Bro!!

Wyoming
09-03-09, 03:47 PM
I still ain't seen no pictures of the skank spanking you gave the SiL

Drafter
09-03-09, 04:11 PM
Congrats and Good Luck E3O.

:DYES!!....all you pedofiles head for Illinois, and take cases of KY with you!!!....LOOK OUT, LITTLE BOY'S!!! :D

Aint nothin' funny bout pedophilia Doc!

What a knucklehead.

Osotogary
09-03-09, 04:21 PM
echo3-
Congratulations! Would you mind working at a Boy's School or orphanage? Seems to me there are alot of needs there... in any State. I wish you well, echo3oscar1833, your job will not be easy at times. Do your best. The students will know.

Rocky C
09-03-09, 05:19 PM
Congrats Ben. Thats Great Bro. Sounds like a rewarding carreer.
Don't cover the TATS, that's for show and tell hour. Still waiting for the Birthday Pics :)
Semper Fi,
Rocky

RLE0352
09-03-09, 07:51 PM
Congratulations! Best of luck in the new career!

GSEMarine94
09-04-09, 08:16 AM
Congrats Echo,
My wife is a teacher, it's a great job.