PDA

View Full Version : davblay

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

ecfree
09-02-09, 07:08 PM
One of our Brothers,and fellow Marine,davblay,isn't feeling to good these days....
To those of you that do not know,Dave has cancer,and has had it for a while....
A Viet Nam Vet.Dave has helped alot of our poolees in the past,to become Marines...He's also helped his brothers and sister Marines.....
Now he needs our help....PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR BROTHER DAVE.....
SEMPER FI BROTHER davblay......:iwo:

thedrifter
09-02-09, 07:14 PM
Thanks!

Prayer Outbound!

Ellie

ameriken
09-02-09, 07:14 PM
Read about Dave in one of the zephyrs. Prayers already going his way. We're pulling for ya Brother!! Semper Fi :iwo:

Osotogary
09-02-09, 07:41 PM
ecfree,
I also read about Dave in the Morning Zephyr (Sgt Jim) and I e-mailed Dave this afternoon but as I type this note I am wondering if Dave is able to get his e-mails and PM's. My prayers and well wishes are that he is. If there is any other means of passing on well wishes to Dave, a primary example being US Mail, please let me know, if allowable, via PM.
Thank you.
Gary

sparkie
09-02-09, 07:46 PM
Dave,,,,,, whatever goes on, you know I care. Don't know what to say,,,, 'sept we'll catch up, Bro. SF.

Smell the cut grass when you can.

hrscowboy
09-02-09, 08:33 PM
Prayers are outbound for my brother

mcvet57103
09-02-09, 08:37 PM
Dave, Damn it man, Don't you give up. Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome Marine!!!! We have your back Buddy. SF

dizark
09-02-09, 08:44 PM
Dave, you have been such an influence to me and many other Poolees in their journey to become Marines. You are a great brother to have and I will pull for you as well. Prayers are outbound! Semper Fidelis brother.

Lisa 23
09-02-09, 08:49 PM
Dave, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Semper Fi Marine! :usmc:

Wyoming
09-02-09, 08:52 PM
Gee Sus Ach Fuc Kin G Kee Riest.

Com'on Marine, tighten up.

Prayers are outbound Dave, and it looks like a bunch are headed your way.

Semper Fidelis Marine.

09-02-09, 09:05 PM
Hang in there, Dave! I'm pullin' for you, like everyone else here. S/F

ecfree
09-02-09, 10:03 PM
Please keep this going ...For Dave....:flag:

Zulu 36
09-02-09, 10:05 PM
Hang in there Dave. You've done it before, bro. Prayers outbound.

Sgt Jim
09-02-09, 10:24 PM
Thanks Ed for getting this thread going,i don,t know how,i,m a computer dummy lol

Petz
09-02-09, 10:52 PM
Dave! get better.... GO!

Are you better yet? aw man, how long is gonna take?

Dave, I don't pray often but I'm praying for you brother. Don't let it be a waste of my time!!!

jrwenzel
09-03-09, 12:45 AM
we're here for you Dave.

Big Jim
09-03-09, 02:00 AM
Dave....!!!!!!!! you gotta get better brother...we haven't drank that beer in Gatlinburg together!!!!!!! Prayers outbound............!!!!!!!

Rocky C
09-03-09, 05:09 AM
Been Praying for you a along Dave as you know.
Hang in there My Friend.
Were with you every step of the way Brother.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

GSEMarine94
09-03-09, 08:07 AM
Dave we're all pulling for you brother, prayers are most definately in your corner.

montana
09-03-09, 08:19 AM
Dave ive got your back...my best out bound

echo3oscar1833
09-03-09, 08:35 AM
Im sending my prayers to you and your Family Dave. I hope you get better soon. Hope to see you back, around here soon raising hell brother. Semper Fi:iwo:

JAGarland
09-03-09, 09:26 AM
Purplestary and I are praying for you!

ecfree
09-03-09, 10:17 AM
Please keep your prayers comeing in for Dave,,,

oldtop
09-03-09, 10:26 AM
Semper Fi Dave....now go kick cancer's a$$....My prayers are outbound

TazMatt
09-03-09, 10:29 AM
Prayers are outbound for you Dave Blay don't give up hope for God is in control of all things. Cancer can be beat put your trust in the Lord and He will do what He thinks is right.

Wyoming
09-03-09, 10:30 AM
Another day, another prayer. Lets make it happen.

Anyone got a sitrep?

FistFu68
09-03-09, 10:32 AM
:evilgrin: Dave we Love You Marine,My Daughters Fawn,Farrah,@ Audrey@ I prayed for You this Morning as we shall do every morning @ Evening!!!Semper~Fidelis~Jack G-Man Your Brother Marine :usmc: :iwo:

Troutzilla
09-03-09, 10:34 AM
Thought and prayers are with you Dave.....

Zulu 36
09-03-09, 10:36 AM
Prayers still outbound, rounds NOT complete.

temarti
09-03-09, 11:23 AM
Thoughts and prayers outbound for you and your family.

Sgt Jim
09-03-09, 11:56 AM
Prayers are outbound and pm also brother.Dave these Marines are behind you a 100%.Jim

Phantom Blooper
09-03-09, 03:35 PM
Hang in there Dave!:beer:

Semper-Fi!:evilgrin:

"LOVE"

"THE WONDERFUL LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL MAID,

THE LOVE OF A STAUNCH, TRUE MAN,

THE LOVE OF A BABY,UNAFRAID,

HAVE EXISTED SINCE TIME BEGAN.

BUT THE GREATEST OF LOVES,

THE QUINTESSENCE OF LOVES,

EVEN GREATER THAN THAT OF A MOTHER,

IS THE TENDER, PASSIONATE, INFINITE LOVE,

OF ONE DRUNKEN MARINE FOR ANOTHER"

General Louis H. Wilson 26th Commandant USMC 1975-1979 :flag:

linda1945
09-03-09, 06:08 PM
:)HANG IN THERE DAVE! :)WE ALL LOVE YA!
Semper Fi
Linda

Gunner 0313
09-03-09, 07:21 PM
:flag:Semper Fidelis Dave ! You're Always in our Prayers.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

SGTMunson
09-03-09, 07:44 PM
- Semper Fi Dave, Semper Fi -

sparkie
09-03-09, 08:50 PM
Hang in there Dave!:beer:

Semper-Fi!:evilgrin:

"LOVE"

"THE WONDERFUL LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL MAID,

THE LOVE OF A STAUNCH, TRUE MAN,

THE LOVE OF A BABY,UNAFRAID,

HAVE EXISTED SINCE TIME BEGAN.

BUT THE GREATEST OF LOVES,

THE QUINTESSENCE OF LOVES,

EVEN GREATER THAN THAT OF A MOTHER,

IS THE TENDER, PASSIONATE, INFINITE LOVE,

OF ONE DRUNKEN MARINE FOR ANOTHER"

General Louis H. Wilson 26th Commandant USMC 1975-1979 :flag:

I so agree,,,,,,,,,,,,

bgsuwoody
09-03-09, 09:08 PM
Hey Dave, you know you have been a personal mentor, a motivator, and quite frankly a friend that anyone would love to have. It is your commitment to the Corps that reminds me of my own and continues to motivate me and mentor my own "junior Marines" Its hard hearing you aren't doing well, but it hasn't been the first time...you are going to pull through. You are a fighter, a warrior...a God Damn Marine. Get well my friend we miss you
Semper Fi

rb1651
09-03-09, 09:26 PM
Thoughts and prayers are outbound, and will continue until your back!!! A candle will be lit for you, my Brother.

Marine1955
09-03-09, 09:27 PM
Dave remember there's someone who can help you not only you but the commanding general himself the big G O D . I do hope he lays his hands on you and eases your pain and suffering and heals you!!! But if not may you serve as Gods right hand man cause you served in hell already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Semper Fi Brother..

Wrench3516
09-03-09, 09:33 PM
Prayers Outbound & Continuous
"SEMPER-FI"

MPMOM
09-03-09, 11:42 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you Dave as always.

Sgt Jim
09-04-09, 07:26 AM
Dave, you and your wife are in my prayers every day.

Marine84
09-04-09, 07:35 AM
Keep the faith Dave. Semper Fi!

ecfree
09-04-09, 08:44 AM
Hey Dave,hope your feelin a little better today bud...:yes::yes::yes:
A prayer a day for a Brother Marine,,,,May the Good Lord give you a big HUG to comfort you,and to take away your pain...Heavenly Father please take away this Marines sickness and make him well...Amen

davblay
09-04-09, 09:05 AM
My dear friends,

As I sit here this morning, reading your post, I am heart touched. I have had a terrible week and I have wanted to die several times. Then I look at my lovely wife and children and grandkids, I remember that my fate is in the hands of the almighty! I wonder, at times, why the Good Lord is putting me thru this. Then I remember that he has a mission that I have not completed as yet.

When I see the love from this forum, from my friends, I begin to understand that I really do have friends, that I haven't even met, that are sending a whole hearted prayer to the Good Lord in my behalf.

Rest assured, my brothers and sisters, that when I get to the gate, I will make sure that I stand post where each of you will have no trouble finding me when you get there.

On days that I suffer most....I thank GOD! He will not put on me more than I can endure....PERIOD!

I am sorry, but I am not taking phone calls, even from my family. I just don't have the composure to talk at this time. However, you may send your written thoughts to my home address;

David Blaylock
114 Knowles Street
Sparta, Tennessee 38583

Again, thanks for your kind thoughts and support, but please understand that I am ready to go see the Great CMC in the sky, any time now! I have requested to die at home, so I will check this page avery day that I am able.

May GOD bless each and every one of you and SEMPER FI.

Dave

jetdoc
09-04-09, 09:25 AM
Dave, you have helped so many of us here, from the young ones, to the not so young.

You're a good man and may God bless you.....my wife and I are sending our prayers up to God.

Semper Fi

dizark
09-04-09, 09:27 AM
God Bless you Dave! Best wishes to you in a speedy recovery. It is not your time to go, so stay strong, brother.

Wyoming
09-04-09, 11:23 AM
Stand tough Dave.

Prayers work and you have a bunch showered on you and your family.

Just remember, the #1 CMC has plans for you and is making things well.

Semper Fidelis My Brother.

ecfree
09-04-09, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the reply Dave,God Bless you brother...:iwo:

Supersquishy
09-04-09, 02:40 PM
Prayers going to you Dave.

SEMPER FI. MARINE!

Marine1955
09-04-09, 02:46 PM
Hope this will make you fell better Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kefTLicuxb4

charm1110
09-04-09, 03:46 PM
God bless you and your family Dave.
Praying for you daily

Semper Fidelis...:flag:

Petz
09-04-09, 03:49 PM
dave, I've been avoiding this thread all day. I don't like what I read. It makes me feel icky. I don't want to think that you're dying brother.

William Hardy
09-04-09, 04:31 PM
Ditto - Petzold said it. . .it's hard for me to deal with it.
However, I am sure as a fellow Vietnam Vet that you will face each day with the same courage as you had each day in Nam.
Semper Fi
Bill

Mafiaprincess19
09-04-09, 05:45 PM
I love you Dave!

ameriken
09-04-09, 05:57 PM
My heart is breaking Dave. You know we love you, are praying for you, and wish you all the best that God has laid before you. Semper Fi Brother!!

Integrity57
09-04-09, 06:04 PM
Hang in there Dave, you've been invaluable to the community on this site and many more Poolees need a mentor like you. Best wishes to you my friend.

SGT7477
09-04-09, 06:25 PM
Prayers out to you daily Dave, I pray for you each night Cpl Of Marines, Semper FI Brother.

Osotogary
09-04-09, 06:29 PM
Dave's Guardian Angels are looking after him and they know what they are doing. It was the highlite of my day when Dave gave out his address. I will honor his fortitude, his will and his resolve to accept whatever decision his Maker has planned for him. It's not easy but it seems as though Dave may be more at peace with what is happening in his life than we are and that is quite natural. Rest easy, Marines, friends, loved ones and acquaintances of good will...Dave is in good hands.
Rest easy, Dave, and recover as long as it is willed. My thoughts are with you constantly, Dave, friend I have never met, yet friend and loved one for life.
Come what may, all the best.
Gary

09-04-09, 06:33 PM
Dave's Guardian Angels are looking after him and they know what they are doing. It was the highlite of my day when Dave gave out his address. I will honor his fortitude, his will and his resolve to accept whatever decision his Maker has planned for him. It's not easy but it seems as though Dave may be more at peace with what is happening in his life than we are and that is quite natural. Rest easy, Marines, friends, loved ones and acquaintances of good will...Dave is in good hands.
Rest easy, Dave, and recover as long as it is willed. My thoughts are with you constantly, Dave, friend I have never met, yet friend and loved one for life.
Come what may, all the best.
Gary

Well said. Amen.

davblay
09-04-09, 07:28 PM
My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be greatful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have enfluenced are gonna be good people.

I pray, not for myself as I am ready, but for you my friends, that I may see, and meet you one day in the heavenly streets.

What a glorious day it will be, when we have no more pain and suffering.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave

ecfree
09-04-09, 07:38 PM
God Bless you David Blaylock......:iwo::flag::thumbup:

NoRemorse
09-04-09, 07:47 PM
God blessed us by putting you in our lives, Dave. May your soul overflow with His eternal grace. You've earned it several times over, brother.

Semper Fidelis, your brothers on Earth will assure your immortality here whenever you join the rest of our brothers in Heaven.

jetdoc
09-04-09, 09:20 PM
Dave, I know God loves us Marines but he isn't ready for you yet....he still has plans for you down here on earth. You help so many.

My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be greatful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have enfluenced are gonna be good people.

I pray, not for myself as I am ready, but for you my friends, that I may see, and meet you one day in the heavenly streets.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave

sparkie
09-04-09, 09:24 PM
Dave,,,,,, In all my life,,,,,,, You Stand.

Sgt Jim
09-04-09, 09:24 PM
If but one tear came,a thousand are sure to follow for my brother my friend.from a distance away but close to my heart you will aways be my brother my friend.Semper Fi my Brother

DocGreek
09-04-09, 10:53 PM
DAVE...You've given so much back by your ability to communicate so well with the young Grunts. Your wisdom, and experience has really helped change those young men. You'll be missed....but NOT forgotten.
Most of us will be joining you in the near future. If GOD has an opening for a Greek Squid....I'm always available!! We're ALL there, by your side to help you move to your new duty station. We give you our support, and prayers. God will give you a light to find your way. Bless you, and your family. If they need ANYTHING....we're here for them. Have a peaceful journey, BROTHER....this life is NOT the end!!...I'll be lighting another candle for you, tomorrow.....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

dadsgyrl
09-05-09, 12:23 AM
You have blessed so many, and even those of us who aren't Marines, Poolees, or wanna bees... you will always be loved and wanted. You are 100% right that God will not give you more than you can handle and when it feels like he has just remember he is there to help all you have to do is ask him. I dont want to see you go but I know that the pain and suffering you have here on our earth is the end of this part of life but the best part is yet to come the best place to stand duty and to get to be there for an eternity with all the glory and none of the pain and suffering. Be at peace know you are loved wanted and needed but know that with all of that God is the one that has the chosen path for you.

Mel

Dear Heavenly Father please give those of us who know and love Dave the strength and courage in our lives that he has within in his. He has asked this of us and now I ask it of you to help all of your loved ones. We know that your will is the one that will take us to eternity and your will may not be what each of us would like to see. We honor your presence in our lives to guide each and every one to find our way to you and the eternity your sons salvation brings us.

AMEN

Marine1955
09-05-09, 12:32 AM
DAVE...You've given so much back by your ability to communicate so well with the young Grunts. Your wisdom, and experience has really helped change those young men. You'll be missed....but NOT forgotten.
Most of us will be joining you in the near future. If GOD has an opening for a Greek Squid....I'm always available!! We're ALL there, by your side to help you move to your new duty station. We give you our support, and prayers. God will give you a light to find your way. Bless you, and your family. If they need ANYTHING....we're here for them. Have a peaceful journey, BROTHER....this life is NOT the end!!...I'll be lighting another candle for you, tomorrow.....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek
Couldn't have said it better thank you docGreek!!!!! you said it very well for me...
:cry:

Marine1955
09-05-09, 12:45 AM
My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be grateful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have influenced are gonna be good people.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave
Dress right dress!!! back , back,,, OK there,, looking good.. now.. your ready good..READY, Front,, ready for inspection sir, Dave. Persent and accounting sir.. ready TOOT,, sir the troops are ready for inspection sir.and Dave is ready to lead you on sir.
left, right aye ,aye sir,,bye your leave,, sir!

Marine1955
09-05-09, 12:59 AM
Call me a fool but even a youg Marine like dave needs repect!!!! he earn it like so many of us did.
If your not down with that then F*ck you!! Sorry I get kinda mad once in a while!!!
I'm a key-board Bully... LOL but I have issues to get mad about!!!!!
72 to 81 thinck about it. I lost a few brothers and gain a lot of them too.Like Doc. and redman1 and Many many , more I realy wish I could list all of the bro's I lost then.
One I remember was A SSgt. Huff a GREAT GUY save mt azz more than once. he was cut from the same fabric that dave was from. would give all to help and save you. So I know you but I don't in a way.SEMPER FI man I hope I can meet you before the time runs out!!! But believe me I'll sing and dance at your wake big time and I'll be on key.
Luv you bro!!!!

William Hardy
09-05-09, 07:51 AM
I was just looking at your profile
You were in Danang at the same time I was. I was in MWCG-1...compound that bordered Dog Patch. Now 40 years later we meet up here. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Semper Fi
Bill

ecfree
09-05-09, 09:33 AM
Prayers outbound to you My Brother and to your family as well....:angel:
You're going to beat this thing Dave,you've done it before and you CAN DO it again...:thumbup:
SEMPER FI BROTHER....:iwo:

Zulu 36
09-05-09, 12:04 PM
Still thinking of you, Dave, my brother. Stay tough.

Rocky C
09-05-09, 01:55 PM
My friends,

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave

A Prayer For My Brother............

Almighty and Merciful God, You bestow on mankind both the remedies of health and the gifts of everlasting life. Look graciously on Your servant suffering from bodily infirmity and strengthen the soul which You have made. At the hour of his death, may he deserve to be offered without stain of sin to You his Creator by the hands of the holy angels. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

I'm Praying for you Dave.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Marine1955
09-05-09, 07:43 PM
Hey Bro got something to help cheer you up a little.It's a toe tapper.
texas tornados guacamole (http://www.mojvideo.com/video-texas-tornados-guacamole/472256666a3445414f1f)

ecfree
09-06-09, 10:24 AM
A good morning and a Blessed Sunday to Dave and Family...
I know you're getting better Dave,I can feel it...It's a day by day process,we all know that...Unless The Good Lord wills it to be a swift recovery...
All of our prayers are being heard and will be answerd...:angel:
We all need you Dave...You need us,to rid your body of this demon called cancer....
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER...:iwo:

FistFu68
09-06-09, 02:35 PM
:evilgrin: Were Prayin for Ya' David GodBless You @ Your Family S/F :usmc::iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-06-09, 09:25 PM
Dave,have the best day you can.your in our prayers everyday for you and your family,God bless you,Semper FI brother.

dadsgyrl
09-06-09, 09:28 PM
Hey Dave! I have my church family sending our prayers for you to have a peaceful journey if that is God's will, and also praying for your family and friends to be able to see a peaceful journey to the final duty station for you.

Luv Mel

Idena
09-06-09, 11:47 PM
Dave, we in this house are praying for you. I have no words that don't sound hollow, but I am praying. Thank you, truly thank you, for your friendship.

Rocky C
09-07-09, 09:04 AM
Morning Dave,
I see you posted this Morning on the Birthday Thread, that's Great Dave.
I'm praying for you Brother Everyday.
I'm expecting a Miracle.

Semper Fi My Brother,
Rocky

ecfree
09-07-09, 09:40 AM
Good Mornin Dave,I'm sending up another prayer for you my friend and Brother Marine....May The Good Lord comfort you and rid you of your pain and sickness,may He restore you to a healthy life......:angel:.Keep the faith Brother....:thumbup:
SEMPER FI....:iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-07-09, 10:16 AM
Hey Dave,we are all praying for you to get better.you have touched each and everyone here and we dont need to loose you.Semper Fi brother.

charm1110
09-07-09, 12:44 PM
Still praying for you Brother.

Semper Fi...:flag:

Troutzilla
09-07-09, 03:03 PM
Thoughts and prayers are still coming your way Dave....

Semper Fi

:flag:

ecfree
09-07-09, 03:21 PM
An afternoon prayer for my Brother Dave,,,,,
Heart of Jesus,once in agony,have mercy on my Friend and Brother Marine,Dave......:angel:
Keep the faith Dave,we're all fighting your battle by your side......:flag:
SEMPER FI BROTHER.....:iwo:

jetdoc
09-07-09, 07:35 PM
Hey Dave! I have my church family sending our prayers for you to have a peaceful journey if that is God's will, and also praying for your family and friends to be able to see a peaceful journey to the final duty station for you.

Luv Mel

Thats a great idea. Every Sunday our church says prayers for those in need of them, so I will call in tomorrow and ad Daves name to the list for some special church prayers.

Stay strong Dave, we need you bro.

sfthog
09-07-09, 08:15 PM
Saint Peregrine, patron saint of cancer sufferers has been informed.

ecfree
09-07-09, 09:26 PM
An evening prayer for you Dave and your family....:angel:
O dear Jesus,I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to Dave and his family.I beg you,dear Jesus,to protect and bless Dave and all his family...Please make him well......:angel:
SEMPER FI BROTHER......:iwo:

ecfree
09-08-09, 08:36 AM
Mornin Dave,I've got that feelin that you're haveing a better day today...:thumbup:
Good Lord please take away this sickness from our friend and Brother Dave...Please Lord make him well...:angel:
WE NEED YOU DAVE...Your job is not finished here....
SEMPER FI BROTHER and GOD BLESS.......:iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-08-09, 09:02 AM
Dave,i hope your day goes easy for you.your family and you are in our prayers everyday.Keep the faith bro,Semper Fi.Jim

JAGarland
09-08-09, 09:03 AM
Mornin Dave,I've got that feelin that you're haveing a better day today...:thumbup:
Good Lord please take away this sickness from our friend and Brother Dave...Please Lord make him well...:angel:
WE NEED YOU DAVE...Your job is not finished here....
SEMPER FI BROTHER and GOD BLESS.......:iwo:
Amen!

rb1651
09-08-09, 11:42 AM
Still thinkin' of you and your family Dave. Prayers are continuing from here.

ecfree
09-08-09, 12:20 PM
A little afternoon prayer for my friend and brother...
May the grace of God's protection and His great love abide within your home and within the hearts of all who dwell inside.:angel:

God Father,please cure and bless our friend and Brother Marine,David Blaylock........:flag:
SEMPER FI and GOD BLESS......:iwo:

ameriken
09-08-09, 12:23 PM
A little afternoon prayer for my friend and brother...
May the grace of God's protection and His great love abide within your home and within the hearts of all who dwell inside.

God Father,please cure and bless our friend and Brother Marine,David Blaylock........:flag:
SEMPER FI and GOD BLESS......:iwo:I second this prayer Dave. Many more are locked and loaded and headed your way Brother!

Semper Fi!! :iwo:

Gunner 0313
09-08-09, 12:43 PM
:flag:As always Dave our prayers are w/ you and yours. This thread alone shows what a great man you are and the many lives that you've touched.

Semper Fidelis !

ecfree
09-08-09, 08:57 PM
Evening Dave,I pray the night has you feeling better...A small prayer for you....
May the blessings of each day,be the blessings you need most....God bless you Dave....:angel:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.....:iwo:

Petz
09-08-09, 09:05 PM
still thinking about you Dave, I hope you are as healthy and strong as you're able to be. I'd like to say strong enough to post again, I'm hoping each day to see a post from you.

Marine1955
09-08-09, 11:07 PM
Hey Dave I know I can post all kinds of things to try to make you feel better but in-fact I know it want. I have lost a 27 year old sister in law to Breast cancer and you know she gave her life to give a life to us. she gave life to a very beautiful daughter, who is my niece. and you know she doesn't really care cause she never knew her mother. God I wish the young would learn to respect us older people,they just don't care it seems Dave I hope you have family there understands what your going through. Bless all who come in contact with you so they understand what it's like to know your not going to live long enough to say I love you KIDS OR GRANDKIDS It hurts so bad to see you have to suffer. Words that I write can't say enough for you. man I am hurting for you bad.Cause I been there as a surviver of the person who had the cancer and it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watching them die so very slowly and the family watching like vultures to see when they would go.I'm sorry but this hits very close to home for me.Please ,please let me say how much I hope you don't suffer. I don't know you But I do know you in away.GOD SPEED TO YOU !!!!.

davblay
09-09-09, 03:19 AM
still thinking about you Dave, I hope you are as healthy and strong as you're able to be. I'd like to say strong enough to post again, I'm hoping each day to see a post from you.

Well Petzold, here is that post you asked for. Thanks to the strong prayers from all you Marines and friends I am doing a little better now. Well I don't hurt quite as bad. I am going to the Doc Thursday, so maybe I can get a stronger pain med for that occassional cancer pain I have. I feels like a bayonet is piercing my right chest, all the way thru then again and again and again. I hope we can help calm that down as that makes me go into fits with the excruciating pain.

Please, continue your prayers everyone, they really do help! I can feel the love from my Corps family, even though we have never met.

I thank God for your faith and trust in the Lord to help me,,,, he seems to be listening.

Semper Fi all,

Dave & Wanda and Family

Sgt Jim
09-09-09, 07:26 AM
Morning Dave,hope and pray your doing ok today.not much going on here,got to go and file unemployment claim today so i can get money!!! those bills dont stop when you don,t have a job.hope those meds help with the pain,God bless you and your family,Semper Fi brother.

0331 2 0369
09-09-09, 07:40 AM
As always it is great to see you posting on here. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better and hopefully the Doc can hook you up with the right pain meds. No Marine that marked the trail ahead of me should ever have to feel pain.:beer:

NoRemorse
09-09-09, 07:51 AM
God bless you Dave, again and again.

Semper Fi, brother.

Dave Coup
09-09-09, 08:09 AM
Dave
Thoughts and prayers outbound and firing for effect. Take care my brother

Dave Coup

GSEMarine94
09-09-09, 08:29 AM
Dave, it's great to hear you are feeling better, prayers will continue down range.

ecfree
09-09-09, 08:36 AM
Mornin Dave,I told you I had the feeling that you were getting better....:)
Our prayers are being answerd,The Good Lord always hears the prayers we send Him.....
Our Father who art in heaven,please take the pain and the cancer from the body of our friend Dave....Make him well...:angel:

SEMPER FI BROTHER and GOD BLESS...:iwo:

Isrowei
09-09-09, 10:32 AM
Dave, my family's prayers are with you. Hang in there buddy.

echo3oscar1833
09-09-09, 10:40 AM
Sending my prayers out to you and your family again Dave. Hope you get better bro. You are an inspiration on here, you have always gave the best advice to the young Poolees, who are the future of our Marine Corps. I hope to see you on here again soon kicking a$$. Semper Fi Brother, and God Bless.:iwo:

Troutzilla
09-09-09, 10:41 AM
Good to hear from you Dave...more prayers coming your way !!

Semper Fi

jrhd97
09-09-09, 12:57 PM
Dave,
My family and I have been praying for your peace and comfort until you meet the great CIC. It is good to hear that you are at peace and feeling a bit better.
You are a true class act brother.

Zulu 36
09-09-09, 02:19 PM
Still thinking about you, Dave. Prayers still outbound from this family.

ecfree
09-09-09, 09:27 PM
Good evening Dave,I hope this post finds you feeling a little better.......
I said a Rosary for you today,the strongest prayer I know of......:angel:
May Lord Jesus comfort you,,,,and CURE you of your ailment....:angel:
God bless you Dave and your Family....

FistFu68
09-09-09, 09:41 PM
:usmc: We Love You David,my daughters Fawn,Farrah,@ Audrey @ Old Fart Me are Praying 4 You everyday S/F :usmc: :iwo:

Big Jim
09-09-09, 09:55 PM
Welcome back Dave...great to see you up and around brother....!!

Wyoming
09-09-09, 11:37 PM
You know how I feel about you Dave.

Hang tough My Brother!

linda1945
09-10-09, 04:13 AM
thinking of you still Dave. george send his thoughts and prayers your way. We all love you Dave.
Semper Fi
Linda

Sgt Jim
09-10-09, 07:45 AM
Dave,your in my thoughts and prayers everyday.hope the meds help you with the pain.have a blessed day brother.

YutYut
09-10-09, 08:09 AM
Sorry to come to this so late, Dave. You're in my family's prayers. Hope you can stay comfortable for now and pull through this. Semper Fi Marine.

Petz
09-10-09, 08:23 AM
still praying Dave.

ecfree
09-10-09, 08:32 AM
Mornin Dave,you're feeling better thismorning,I can feel it....;)
From my house to you and yours....May the Good Lord take a liking to you,,,,,,,,,but not too soon......:angel:
SEMPER FI BROTHER and GOD BLESS....:iwo:

OLE SARG
09-10-09, 11:34 AM
Dave, glad to hear you are getting along a little better. Me and my family are keeping you and your family in our prayers Brother!!!!!!! Hang tough and remember ALL your Marine brothers on here are pulling for ya!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

HurricaneRJ
09-10-09, 01:40 PM
I feel like a total ****bag for not reading this thread as I should. Dave you already know what you have done for me and a lot of others. I still got your letters from boot camp back at home. Still remember the sunday night chats and the motivation you gave me through boot camp. It's Marines like you why I make it through the hard days. You know I don't have a religious spirit but my Marine Corps spirit is right behind you.

Semper Fi' brother.

ecfree
09-10-09, 08:00 PM
Good evening Dave,I hope your day today was the best so far.....
Our prayers are outbound to you and your family...God bless you all........
We need you Dave,you've done so much for the poolees and Marines....I dont think there is any one here that can fill your shoes........

ecfree
09-11-09, 08:58 AM
Mornin Dave,YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY........:evilgrin:
I foud this little saying that I think you'll like...
"May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends."
We're ALL praying for you Dave,,,May the Good Lord bless you and cure you....:angel:

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER......:iwo:

Osotogary
09-11-09, 09:41 AM
Rest easy, Dave. Prayers and well wishes headed in your direction.

Jdncowboy
09-11-09, 10:07 AM
Dave you know my prayers are always outbound for you and yer health.

Semper Fi my friend.

ecfree
09-11-09, 06:54 PM
Evenin' Dave,dang not to many people on this thread today...
I guess they had other things to pray for ......:confused:
Our prayers outbound to you and your family....
May the Good Lord take away your pain and the cancer,cureing you of this demon.....:angel:
God bless you Dave and SEMPER FI BROTHER.....:iwo:

OLE SARG
09-11-09, 07:13 PM
Prayers outbound for ya Dave!!!!!!!! Hope you are having a better day!!!!!

SEMPER FI BROTHER,

linda1945
09-11-09, 07:52 PM
Hi Dave! George (husband) sends his blessings to you. Love ya.
Semper Fi
Linda

YutYut
09-11-09, 07:59 PM
Hey Brother. Hope you're feeling better. You and yours are still on our prayers.

dadsgyrl
09-11-09, 09:58 PM
Hey Dave just shouting out another thought and prayer in your direction, I am shooting them out all the time.

Mel

ecfree
09-12-09, 09:18 AM
Mornin Dave,another day,and I know you're getting better...:evilgrin:
All of our prayers go out to you and your family all the time,morning noon and night,,,,how can we forget you and what you mean to the poolees you helped,,,they are Marines now........:thumbup:
GOD BLESS YOU DAVID BLAYLOCK and your FAMILY

ameriken
09-12-09, 09:36 AM
Dave, my prayers continue for you and your family. I ask that the Lord continue to bless you, relieve your pain, and bring you healing, and bring peace to your family. Semper Fi ! :flag:

Rocky C
09-12-09, 09:41 AM
Morning Dave,
Good to see you posting on the Forum today.
More Prayers going out to you Brother.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

FistFu68
09-12-09, 12:16 PM
:evilgrin: Afternoon You ole Fart,I'm praying 4ya Marine,chit I'm gonna bust down a few Cocktails just like the old day's @ turn up Your and My favvv's The Temptations.Your Buddy Semi Old Fart Jack GodBless You my friend S/F :beer: :beer:

Sgt Jim
09-12-09, 12:19 PM
Hey Dave,hope and pray your ok for today,prayers out bound for you and your family.Semper Fi brother.

ecfree
09-12-09, 12:31 PM
Hey Dave,I thank you for your b'day greetings......Some strength getting back into those muscles ? At a boy....
"May your neighbors respect you,trouble neglect you,the angels protect you,and heaven accept you".BUT NOT TO SOON......;)

ecfree
09-12-09, 08:06 PM
Good evening Dave,thanks again for your posting of a b'day greeting.....Dave I pray every day for you,yesterday I said a rosary for you asking for you to be healed....Dave you have to help us in our prayers....You must pray with us,for your cure...:angel:.The Good Lord will answer your prayers for help,backed up by ours.....NEVER QUIT MARINE,,,,NEVER SAY CAN'T......:flag:..Keep the faith Dave....

Petz
09-12-09, 08:08 PM
still thinking about you dave, praying for ya as if I did it for other people.

Accord
09-12-09, 08:35 PM
Semper Fi Dave, i'm praying for you buddy!

MPMOM
09-12-09, 11:22 PM
Evening Dave,
Think about you daily and pray for you also. Hope you are feeling better.

ecfree
09-13-09, 07:40 AM
Mornin Dave,you are feeling better........:evilgrin:
While at church this morning I will ask the Good Lord to bless and protect you,and to releave you of your illness and pain....:angel:
SEMPER FI BROTHER.......:iwo:

ecfree
09-13-09, 04:42 PM
Hey Dave,you're doing better,right ????
Have you been seeing a doc or a nurse...????
If so what are they saying ???:confused:
Prayers going out to you bro,we need your help praying....:angel:
SEMPER FI BROTHER........:iwo:

JZfs720
09-13-09, 06:30 PM
We're all praying for you Cpl. God will see you through.

davblay
09-13-09, 09:17 PM
Hey Dave,you're doing better,right ????
Have you been seeing a doc or a nurse...????
If so what are they saying ???:confused:
Prayers going out to you bro,we need your help praying....:angel:
SEMPER FI BROTHER........:iwo:

I have been feeling somewhat better, but I have my bad days, by all means. I had an appointment last thursday, but they rescheduled for next thursday. I pray every day to either get better or to keep the pain away and of course for all my friends and family that pray for me as well.

I had a very bad night last night, excruciating pain in my chest from the cancer, but God saw me thru it, and I feel better at least for now.

Thank you again to all that care, it warms my heart to know I will meet all of you in the heavenly here after.

God Bless and Semper Fi,

Dave

sparkie
09-13-09, 09:38 PM
I'm here, Dave,,,,, I got nuthin else, but be you're brother.....

Sgt Jim
09-14-09, 08:28 AM
Morning Dave,hope and pray you are doing ok for the day.

ecfree
09-14-09, 08:41 AM
Morning Dave,are you feeling good today ?
Yeah ?
Good ,,Drop and give me 50........:D
All our prayers going out to you and your family....
You WILL GET WELL NOW.....:evilgrin:

rb1651
09-14-09, 10:45 AM
My family and I will keep the prayers outbound for you Dave. I hope you had a better night last night. Keep on fighting, and we'll keep on praying until the pain has left your body.

FistFu68
09-14-09, 12:24 PM
:evilgrin: David my Marine Brother @ Friend,Me @ MY Girls Fawn,Farrah,Audrey pray for Ya everyday!!!You don't have Chestys permission 2 pull any disappearing acts.Oh @ If you start scratching Your azz like a W.M.I'll take You out Myself.Semper~Fidelis~Jack ;) :iwo:

Wyoming
09-14-09, 12:29 PM
Hang tough Dave. There's still too many dumazz wannabees needing your help.

Prayers still outbound.

GSEMarine94
09-14-09, 12:54 PM
Prayers will continue to be sent until your 100% Dave.

Rocky C
09-14-09, 03:07 PM
Just Thinking about you again Dave.
Prayers OUTBOUND my Brother.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

ecfree
09-14-09, 04:20 PM
Prayers outbound again to you and yours....
So how many push ups did you do ???OK......Maybe 50 was to many for you.......Give me 10 pull ups,,,,NOW...:evilgrin:
Hey Dave all BS aside,,,you and I and the rest of us Marines know,that you are the only Marine ,on all these forums,that can handle the poolees....Giving them moto,through e mails,letters to the recruits,etc,etc.....
What I'm trying to say is,THEY NEED YOU and we need you........I believe The Marine Corps should have a special award for you....For actions far and beyond the call of duty...Hey that sounds like a good idea..Maybe somebody can start the ball rolling....What do you think ELLIE ???
Up and at em Dave,10 pull ups aint much,,,for a Marine..:D

Osotogary
09-14-09, 08:18 PM
Rest easy, Dave.

ecfree
09-15-09, 08:53 AM
Mornin Dave,
How's it going bro ? Better,I hope....
OK,no grab ass today......:).No PT,unless you do it on your own...
PRAYER is the uniform of the day...Let's do it when ever you have a spare minute or two.....
Dear Lord,please comfort Dave and remove his pain,and while you're at it my Lord,take away the cancer that is in his body,,,,PLEASE.....:angel:
I pray you have a good day,today DAVID......
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS.....:iwo:

Rowdy1948
09-15-09, 10:03 AM
Dave one thing i know Marines don't give up Hang in there Brother we are all pulling for you, and praying for you Semper Fi Buddy.

FistFu68
09-15-09, 11:26 AM
:evilgrin: You a good Chit David no matter what anybody say's(lol)Prayers were outbound at 0630 this morning before the Girls went too School.Semper~Fi~Your Buddy Jack @ My 3 loco daughters Fawn, Farrah, @ Audrey G. :usmc: :iwo:

rb1651
09-15-09, 01:20 PM
And the prayers keep going out for you, my friend.

charm1110
09-15-09, 01:30 PM
Dear Lord,please comfort Dave and remove his pain,and while you're at it my Lord,take away the cancer that is in his body,,,,PLEASE.....:angel:
I pray you have a good day,today DAVID......

AMEN!

Semper Fidelis...:flag:

Osotogary
09-15-09, 04:33 PM
May your good Lord blanket you with his protective grace. Rest easy, Dave.

linda1945
09-15-09, 05:52 PM
Evening Dave. Just stopped by to see how you are doing and wishing you the best. I have asked our friend (Army Viet Nam Vet) who drives our van for us to put you on his and his church's prayer list. May God be with you Dave.
Sempers
Linda

ecfree
09-15-09, 09:14 PM
Hey Dave,I didn't see any posts from you today,,so either I missed it or you've had a bad day.....:cry:
The bad days are going to dissapear,and you're going to regroup with the good and pain free days.....That's what we're all praying for.....
Heavenly Father please bless and protect our BROTHER MARINE DAVID......Please Lord cure him of his illness....:angel:.
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.......:iwo:

ecfree
09-15-09, 09:42 PM
It's me again Dave I forgot to say something in my last post..............God is great.....Beer is good..............
People are Crazy.............AMEN ????

Sgt Jim
09-16-09, 08:40 AM
Morning Dave,pray you are doing ok today.give the family a hug from all of us here,you are aways in our prayers Semper Fi brother.

ecfree
09-16-09, 08:43 AM
Mornin Dave,don't have much to say thismorning 'cept....
Heavenly Father,please let your graces flow down upon your child Dave...Renew his faith in you......:angel:

FistFu68
09-16-09, 11:17 AM
:evilgrin: David Prayers sent outbound at 0630 Hrs.before my Girls went off 2 School.GodBless You my friend Semper~Fidelis~Fawn,Farrah,Audrey,Jack :evilgrin::iwo:

rb1651
09-16-09, 11:58 AM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today Dave. Hope you have a good day that's free from pain.

drillinstructor
09-16-09, 12:02 PM
OK dave, I just put my platoon through some serious pain during our PT session. I figured if you are in pain then we all need to feel a little pain.

Get better bro!!!!!!!!!

Zebra29er
09-16-09, 12:06 PM
Dave ; I let a candle for you when this thread first stated , and will keep one let for a brother Marine . Hang in there .

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ylph8n.jpg

ecfree
09-16-09, 08:07 PM
God Bless you my friend and God Bless your Family...:thumbup:
Prayers outbound,aimed at you and yours,Dave.....:flag:

Sgt Jim
09-16-09, 09:29 PM
Hey Dave,hope you had an easy day and i pray you have a better tomorrow,aways in my thoughts and prayers,Semper Fi brother.

fjmas1976
09-16-09, 09:39 PM
You're in my thoughts Dave. Semper Fi:usmc:

mcvet57103
09-16-09, 09:53 PM
Dave, You are my brother. God sends us challenges to keep us focused on the big picture. Whether you weather this, or transfer to your final billet. let me just say, I will miss you. But I will be gladened knowing that you have my back till I can earn a transfer to the final assignment. At which I envite you to a party with me and all my friends/brothers I have made here, and during my active duty. Many here will take this as I am giving up. They couldn't be further from the truth. I want you to know how important to me you, and all others here are, while you are still here to read it. I regret not taking the time to tell my Pa (Cpl USMC) how much he meant to me. So that in mind, I hope you recover fully and outlive me, but at least you know, that you are a part of us all, and always will be. Always Faithful, Bob

Sgt Jim
09-17-09, 08:06 AM
Morning Dave,pray you and your family are doing ok today.may God bless you and heal you.you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday,Semper Fi brother

Marine1955
09-17-09, 08:42 AM
Hey Dave hope things are better today and hope the guardian angles watch over you.
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/c5/c5c2f4eaf4a2f6f5840680ffd0ce01fe.gif (http://www.myhotcomments.com/graphics/17223)

FistFu68
09-17-09, 12:24 PM
:evilgrin: David we Love You Fawn,Farrah,Audrey@ Semi Ole Fart Jack,Put on Elvis's"If I Can Dream"@ Turn It Up!!!!!!! I just did for You myfriend @ Got Goosebumps.Now I'm gonna bust down a Bunch of these:beer: 4 Us S/F :iwo:

ecfree
09-17-09, 12:57 PM
Hey Dave,up and at em Marine....Give us a post once in a while,don't just drop in and say nothing....Let us know how you're doing.....Please.....:confused:
Heavenly Father,please don't take this Marine yet....
We need him,the poolees need him,the recruits need him,the Marines need him,and his dear Family needs him...
Bless him Dear Lord,and give him an extention on his contract,,PLEASE.....:flag:
SEMPER FI DAVE and GOD BLESS.....:iwo:

charm1110
09-17-09, 01:31 PM
Lord, Bless this Marine and his family with peace and love grant them a wonderful day filled with happiness and free from pain.
Amen.

0331 2 0369
09-17-09, 01:36 PM
Looks like someone needs to get in touch with the young Cpl and tell him he is to report in. If he continues to be UA then we will have to put him on weekend duty. :D

Hope you are feeling good my brother. You are now and always in my prayers.

Osotogary
09-17-09, 01:44 PM
Dave,
Rest easy, my friend. Find comfort in God's will. Prayers outbound.

Zulu 36
09-17-09, 02:04 PM
Dave, I'm still thinking of you as well. You are always in my prayers.

Petz
09-17-09, 03:53 PM
Dave, where you at? Still praying for you, got to let us know how you are!

davblay
09-17-09, 05:47 PM
To my Dear Fellow Marines and Family on this site. I appreciate all the warm prayers and support.

I went to the doctor today, they said that I will have to adjust my pain meds to help with the pain I am having now. I have a sharp pain in my right lung, deep pain, that feels like a bayonet going in and out of me. I can only get relief by lying on my right side in a fetal position, until the meds kick in.

Because I live 65 miles from the nearest VA hospital, they approved me to use the local outpatient clinic in the local hospital, if I need to, that is.

This sharp pain is only on a come and go bases, where as I have many hours of restful time, so I thank GOD for those restful times.

I pray to the good Lord every day, and thank him for the day, no matter if it is a good day or a bad day. I pray that you people won't moarn me, as I am ready when he decides to call me for that last PCS. He will not put any more on us than we can stand. Maybe he is telling me that he is in control of my life and I have accepted that. He is a merciful God and will take me from this painful deseased body when he decides to. HIS WILL BE DONE!

I try to get on here during my "sit up" time. I may not always post, but I like to read what my family is doing and talking about.

Thanks again, my Family and Semper Fi,

Dave, Wanda and family

ecfree
09-17-09, 05:59 PM
Hey,it's good hearing from you Dave...:thumbup:God bless you....

Lisa 23
09-17-09, 06:07 PM
God Bless you.....and Keep the faith! You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Semper Fi! :usmc:

Rocky C
09-17-09, 06:15 PM
Hang in there Dave!!!
I'm still Praying for a Miracle my Brother!!!
Semper Fi,
Rocky

ameriken
09-17-09, 06:37 PM
Dave, I admire your faith, steadfastness, and honesty about how you have accepted the cup that has been passed to you, as well as how you are dealing with this. Thank you for posting when you can. My prayers continue for you.

Semper Fi, Ken

Petz
09-17-09, 06:52 PM
dave, if you're sure about your PCS move, have your family get in touch with the local reserve unit to set up the burial detail, they will do it however they want but if you have a say you can tell them the "Proper" way that you want.

It may be morbid but hey, few people know how much time they have left.

I bet you fit in your blues too huh?

How you thought about a shadow box too?

again, sorry for sounding this way. I don't want you you to go brother!

SgtThrasher
09-17-09, 07:03 PM
Dave, I sent you a PM and by all the brothers kind remarks , Know that you're in our thoughts and prayers , daily!
S/F,
Bill

William Hardy
09-17-09, 08:11 PM
It amazing how many people talk about you Dave...Your name comes up in other threads...in your time of trials you touch and inspire those who know about you...
God Bless you and may God give your family the strength they need.
Your spirit is an inspiration to all that have been reading the threads.
Semper Fi
Bill

linda1945
09-18-09, 04:21 AM
Good morning Dave. hope you are feeling good and we all still love ya and think about ya all day. I'm asking the Chaplain up at VA to have him put you on their daily prayer list. Talk to you later. God bless you and your family.
Sempers
Linda

FistFu68
09-18-09, 06:13 AM
:evilgrin: I Cried cause I didn't have any new boots until I saw a Marine Who didn't have any Feet.Prayers outbound David,from Fawn,Farrah,Audrey@Jack G.GodBless You @ Yours David Semper~Fidelis :iwo:

ecfree
09-18-09, 07:01 AM
Mornin Dave,I pray you're feeling better today,,,:thumbup:
God bless you and your family...:angel:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER....:iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-18-09, 07:24 AM
Morning Dave,may God bless you and your family.rest easy brother.

jungholee90
09-18-09, 07:41 AM
Dave, you've always been very helpful to me and also to many other poolees and those who now became Marines and I thank you for your dedication to helping the youngins. Keep on fighting motivator! You are on my prayers. God bless you and your family.
Semper Fi,
Jung

charm1110
09-18-09, 01:27 PM
God bless you Dave and all your loved ones!

MontezumaCpl
09-18-09, 03:09 PM
Semper Fi Dave!

ecfree
09-18-09, 04:45 PM
Afternoon Dave....Are we feeling better today ? I hope so..:thumbup:
I have a little Irish saying for you..:yes:.
"May the saints protect ye---
An' sorrow neglect ye,
An' bad luck to the one
That doesn't respect ye !"
God bless and protect you Dave...

Osotogary
09-18-09, 05:17 PM
Rest easy, Dave. God bless you and your family.

Sgt Jim
09-19-09, 04:29 PM
Hi Dave,pray that you are resting ok for the day and the pain goes away for awhile.not much happening here in Ind. just the weather.you rest easy brother,your in our prayers Semper Fi

MontezumaCpl
09-19-09, 04:35 PM
Dave,

Hope you are having a better day and they continue!

Semper Fi Bro!

ecfree
09-20-09, 07:44 AM
Mornin Dave,today is going to be one of your best days....
The Good Lord has you in mind to finish what He put you hear for.....He did not put you hear to suffer through pain and illness,but to give motovation to poolees and recruits....:thumbup:
God bless you Dave,and your family...Have a blessed Sunday..

Rocky C
09-20-09, 07:57 AM
Morning Dave.
Prayers going out as Always.
It makes me smile when I see you post.
Hang in there Brother.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

FistFu68
09-20-09, 11:25 AM
:evilgrin: David Turn Up The Temptations My Brother,"Just My 'Magination"2 day will be a happy day as I bust down a bunch of these :beer: 4 tha both of US.Just like ole times.GodBless You David.Semper~Fi~Your Buddy Jack :iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-20-09, 12:21 PM
Hi Dave,pray you got some rest and no pain.it,s raining here and most likely will all day,will try and watch the race if i dont fall to sleep.you take it easy brother and we will be praying for you and your family,Semper Fi bro.

ecfree
09-20-09, 08:51 PM
Good evening Dave,are you ready for this ? No ? OK then I wont go there.........:D
I sure pray you had a blessed day...
I just know The Good Lord is going to cure you of your illness...He's going to kick that cancer out of your body,and therefor no more of that nasty pain....I pray this in His name.....:angel:

Phantom Blooper
09-20-09, 09:05 PM
Dave I saw this poem and thought of you.....

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when day is done.
I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave behind when day is done.

Happy trails, dear friend.:beer:

:evilgrin:

FistFu68
09-21-09, 04:01 AM
:evilgrin: Old Marines Don't Die We Just Fade Away;GodBless You David Prayers Coming Your Way.Semper~Fidelis~Jack :evilgrin: :iwo:

jawhed
09-21-09, 07:35 AM
my prayers are with you and your family SEMPER FI MY BROTHER

Sgt Jim
09-21-09, 08:22 AM
Morning Dave,pray that your day goes easy for you.you are in our thoughts and prayers every day,Semper Fi

charm1110
09-21-09, 01:42 PM
Lord,
Bless our brother Dave today!
Amen.

awbrown1462
09-21-09, 01:47 PM
Amen

Lord,
Bless our brother Dave today!
Amen.

echo3oscar1833
09-21-09, 01:59 PM
Prayers Outbound again Dave. SF Brother:iwo:

ecfree
09-21-09, 02:39 PM
So Dave,how goes it ?
I pray you're up and getting around.....
I prayed a rosary for you and your family today,,,,the Good Lord is listening to our prayers,and will answer them.....:angel:
I hope the rest of today is painless for you...:flag:.Hey did you catch any football Sunday ,on TV ? SEMPER FI MY BROTHER....:iwo:

bgsuwoody
09-21-09, 07:45 PM
Its sometimes hard to look at this thread and know that I am thriving while such an influence on my Marine Corps life is struggling. We all hope that you keep fighting the good fight. We pray for you and just remember you have friends out there which you have touched beyond all knowledge. There are many of us here who have begun successful careers due to the motivation and care that you have shown towards us. We are praying for you Dave.

ecfree
09-21-09, 08:21 PM
Good evening Dave,and that's what I hope you're having,a good evening.......
My prayers ,to The Almighty Father ,are for you to get well...Not for you to be takin away from us....:angel:
Dave,have a painless and restful night...:thumbup:

MontezumaCpl
09-21-09, 08:52 PM
Have a great nite Dave!

Sgt Jim
09-22-09, 08:47 AM
Good morning Dave,pray you had good day yesterday and better one today.the Marines,friends and family still need you here and dont want to loose you.brother you have to fight the fight,Semper Fi brother.

FistFu68
09-22-09, 08:59 AM
:evilgrin: We gotta keep Humping David,thats the Marine in US.It's been said before getting Old ain't for P**SIES.GodSpeed S/F :evilgrin: :iwo:

0331 2 0369
09-22-09, 09:06 AM
Dave - Looks like you missed morning formation again. I hope it's just because you are out pt'ing. Preying for you brother.

ecfree
09-22-09, 09:12 AM
Mornin Dave,how are you feeling today ?Are you up and on your feet ? GOOD....Now give us 5 laps ,outside,around the house..........:D
The Almighty Father is watching over you bro,I think He wants you to help Him to rid you of this illness...like Jack says,You must fight the fight.....Marines do not give up or quit.......You CAN DO IT....All of us got your back.....:flag:

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS......:iwo:

Sgt Jim
09-23-09, 07:57 AM
Morning Dave,pray that you had a good day yesterday and a better day today.give the family a hug from my family.Semper Fi brother

ecfree
09-23-09, 10:09 PM
Almost forgot my buddy Dave....Old age creepin up on me....
I hope you had a good day,pain free I hope....
God bless you Dave and your family......

linda1945
09-24-09, 12:52 AM
Morning my friend, hope you're doing ok and hope for a pain free day. George says hello and thank you for the well wishes. Take care and stay safe.
Semper Fi
Linda

Osotogary
09-24-09, 02:15 AM
Thinking about you, Dave. Rest easy, my friend. A pain free day sounds pretty good. Here's hoping and praying that you have one.
Gary

davblay
09-24-09, 03:35 AM
Three times a day I get to sit up for about an hour or so. I spend that time here reading what you guys are up to. It warms my heart to see this thread is still going for me, for that I am truly thankful.

All your prayers and well wishes are having a positive effect on my illness. I have many good hours during the last few days (2 weeks), and I can tell the power of prayer is doing it's thing. I pray for each of you for your strength to continue to send your kinds thoughts to the almighty and ask him to help me out.

It's gotten to where once a day (at least) I have deep, sharp, stabbing pains in my right lung. Like a bayonet being thrust in there and again, and again, and again, until the pain meds kick the pain. Usually takes about an hour to get to where I can lay down in other than the fetal position on my right side (that helps relieve some of the pain).

I began working on my "Living Will" today. I hope to have it done soon, so they will know my wishes in any circumstance (Medically).

Again I appreciate all your kind prayers, the cards some of you have sent and the invitations to call some of you. Unfortunately I don't talk on the phone as I have trouble keeping my composure, I hope you understand.

Semper Fi my Marine Corps Family,

Dave, Wanda & the Family

Rocky C
09-24-09, 07:09 AM
Morning Dave,
GREAT to see you post this morning.
Prayers going out as Always My Brother.
I'm right beside you every step of the way.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Sgt Jim
09-24-09, 07:27 AM
Morning Dave,see that you have felt good enough to get on here,thats good! hope and pray we get to see you more often.prayers out bound to you and your family,Semper Fi.Jim

Troutzilla
09-24-09, 07:37 AM
Good to see you on the boards....thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Semper Fi
Mike

ecfree
09-24-09, 08:52 AM
Mornin Dave,I'm glad to see your post this morning,wish we could see that every day.....:thumbup:
I think I told you the Good Lord is answering our prayers....
That pain you feel could be from healing......I pray it is...
I know how you feel about talking on the phone,I feel the same some times just typeing on here....
Hope you have a good day Dave...God bless you and your family.....

GSEMarine94
09-24-09, 09:22 AM
Morning Dave, I haven't posted in a couple of days because my wife and I had a baby girl Tuesday morning. Got to thinking about you and your daughter's wedding the other day, I can't imagine giving her away. You need to stick around and help me out with the ins and outs of raising a girl, prayers will continue, brother.

mcvet57103
09-24-09, 09:24 AM
Dave, Ya frickin old salt. Damn glad to hear from ya. Now quit skateing and get back to work Jarhead. We're rootin for ya buddy. Prayers sent for your quick recovery. Semper Fi

Osotogary
09-24-09, 10:14 AM
Indomitable spirit!
Good to hear from you Dave. Have the best day possible.

0331 2 0369
09-24-09, 10:24 AM
Dave.... always glad to see you coming back on here when you get a chance. You are now and always in my prayers.

FistFu68
09-24-09, 11:55 AM
:evilgrin: David We gotta keep humping if not for Us,for the Brothers We lost along time ago in that place We called The 'NAM.Live our Life as 2 day were our Last.Me @ my Girls pray for You @ Your Family every day.Chit even when I'm getting Drunk I think of You my Friend.We have a common bond that no 1 or anything can ever change Marine You will always be my Buddy 4 ever more,4 ever more!!!Semper~Fidelis~Jack :usmc: :iwo:

charm1110
09-24-09, 12:42 PM
Dave, glad to see your post this morning, I pray for you daily and your family.

ecfree
09-24-09, 07:47 PM
Good evening Dave,do you remember the movie "2001 space oddesey" ? Every time I type,,Hey Dave,mornin Dave or good evening Dave,,,I'm reminded of the computer on board the space ship,I think its name was HAL.....:D
I hope you had a good day....I pray every day for you to have good day,and for The Almighty Father to heal you...

Integrity57
09-24-09, 10:07 PM
I'm glad to hear you're doing well Dave and hope you continue to get stronger, besides you're too Salty not to haha. Best wishes and thoughts are with you Dave.

Petz
09-24-09, 10:22 PM
damn-it DAVE!!! I didn't know people had your address! I want it so I can send cards too!!! I feel so left out.

Oh yeah, and I'm still praying every day for you brother. remember, I don't do this for any other people, just you friend.

Gunner 0313
09-24-09, 10:43 PM
damn-it DAVE!!! I didn't know people had your address! I want it so I can send cards too!!! I feel so left out.

Oh yeah, and I'm still praying every day for you brother. remember, I don't do this for any other people, just you friend.

:flag:Dave posted it in the thread somewhere ! Don't have to say it everyday but know you are always in my prayers Dave.

MontezumaCpl
09-24-09, 11:10 PM
Hang Tough Dave! We all are saying LOUD Ooh-Rahs for you!!!

Semper Fi Brother!

Idena
09-24-09, 11:15 PM
Glad to see you were up to posting today, Dave! We're still praying for you.

linda1945
09-25-09, 05:09 AM
Good to see you posting Dave. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Take care and stay safe.
Semper Fi
Lin

ecfree
09-25-09, 06:13 AM
Mornin Dave,I pray you had a good night with some painless sleep.......
The Good Lord is by your side,if you need anything ask Him...:angel:
I hope you have a good day Dave,God bless you and your family...

Sgt Jim
09-25-09, 07:30 AM
Morning Dave,pray you had an easy day yesterday,hope you have calm water to sail through this day also.you and your family is in our thoughts and prayers everyday,Semper Fi brother.

OLE SARG
09-25-09, 10:51 AM
Dave, glad to see you on board!!!!!! I think all our prayers are starting to be answered!!!!!
God bless you and your family!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
09-25-09, 10:56 AM
You Go Marine:D:usmc:

Osotogary
09-25-09, 12:13 PM
Just saying hello. Here's hoping that your day is a good one. I wish you to have nothing but good days but I like the idea of one day at a time. Enjoy this one the best that you can and then tomorrow do the same. Take care, Dave. My thoughts and prayers are outbound.