PDA

View Full Version : nobody...not even god himself...

GREY MATTER
09-02-09, 03:14 AM
would keep me from killing this guy if she was my daughter...i hope someone in this f*cks prison see this video.

WARNING:
it will hit you hard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

earningthetitle
09-02-09, 03:34 AM
Its hard for me to fathom how a person could hurt a child. Its hard even to express how angry this sort of thing makes me.

Unfortunately I feel like the protection systems we have setup don't work as well as they should. It happens to often that the cases don't put somebody ultimately responsible for the abuse until to much damage is done.

fmwright
09-02-09, 08:49 PM
In todays prison system, he will most likely die a slow painful death. Just what he deserves.

slug
09-02-09, 09:03 PM
Break his knees and elbows, shoot him in the abdomen and let him bleed out.

As for the piece of sh.t judge, that bastard should rot in jail with all those he placed there.

NoRemorse
09-02-09, 09:13 PM
I knew I shouldn't have watched that. Especially not with my son in my lap.

Fvcker deserves worse than death.

ameriken
09-02-09, 09:22 PM
I hope that motherfvcker is someones b*tch. 3 icons is not enough to express my anger right now. Fvcking b*stard!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Petz
09-02-09, 11:11 PM
I am numb all over.............................................. I want to cry.

GREY MATTER
09-03-09, 01:38 AM

seriously...i was pretty choked up by the end of it

Big Jim
09-03-09, 01:57 AM
Yeah........I agree....this mofo would be a frikkin grease spot........

GREY MATTER
09-03-09, 03:18 AM
i just wish i knew which prison he was in...how many prisons are in Oklahoma?....lol

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 07:10 AM

Yeah, I tucked the kid in nice and tight

earningthetitle
09-03-09, 07:30 AM
My neice was a victim of shaken baby syndrom and it make something like this a little closer to home.

GSEMarine94
09-03-09, 08:16 AM
Won't watch it, I've got a 2 year old son and a little girl who will be here any day, and if anyone ever hurts them it will be a real bad for them.

Supersquishy
09-03-09, 08:23 AM
I agree LT. After reading these comments it would only enrage me even more if I watch it. I hope all scumbag child abusers rot in hell.

0331 2 0369
09-03-09, 08:27 AM
i just wish i knew which prison he was in...how many prisons are in Oklahoma?....lol

The mom is in Mabel Bassett Correctional Center, Mcloud OK. The stepdad isn't listed in the OK Department of Corrections database. I will keep researching.

0331 2 0369
09-03-09, 08:40 AM
Here is the b!tches info:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=562251&offender_book_id=337546

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 09:44 AM
You know what? I see a lot of kids in here day in and day out. Some of them are handicapped, disabled, abused or neglected.

We've even got older folks suffering from dementia and the like.

This hasn't got me p1ssed... I think it's depressing the sh1t out of me. Anyone who would hurt kids or the disabled is an intolerable sack of crap and should be treated accordingly until they can be sent to hell and burn.

Semper Fi

ameriken
09-03-09, 09:46 AM
You know what? I see a lot of kids in here day in and day out. Some of them are handicapped, disabled, abused or neglected.

We've even got older folks suffering from dementia and the like.

This hasn't got me p1ssed... I think it's depressing the sh1t out of me. Anyone who would hurt kids or the disabled is an intolerable sack of crap and should be treated accordingly until they can be sent to hell and burn.

Semper FiThat what's really sad, is that this is not an isolated case. :mad:

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 09:51 AM
That what's really sad, is that this is not an isolated case. :mad:

FYI; they call retaliation uncivilized.

Fvcker should be removed from society and treated to an ancient style of execution. Slow and low, bastard.

dizark
09-03-09, 09:52 AM
I have a 4 year old daughter, and a daughter to be born tomorrow. Anyways, this video really got me upset. At the end of the video, I had tears coming down... Tears from her life taken so soon, from anger that all this occurred and was never fixed. He took this little girls life, yet didn't get a life sentence. I pray to God that he is destroyed in prison along with the mother for letting it happen.

God Bless this little girl.

zx6rdr
09-03-09, 09:55 AM
I don't want to watch the video; Does anyone have a link to a news story or something in writing of what happened? I think that will be a little easier for me to handle....

MicMarine
09-03-09, 10:05 AM
The mom is in Mabel Bassett Correctional Center, Mcloud OK. The stepdad isn't listed in the OK Department of Corrections database. I will keep researching.

Note to self: Do not cross GySgt Daniels, he will send people after you.

I have pliers and gas money for those going...no really I do.

She was 2 or 3, death is too good the mom and her husband. I would do things to this guy that would make the devil crawl underneath a rock and cry.

I wouldn't trade spaces with that dad for anything in the world. Coming home from deployment and having that sh!t dumped on you...fvck me! How do you go on as a father? What do you do for him?

NoRemorse
09-03-09, 10:06 AM
Good place to start

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelsey_Smith-Briggs

Google her name and you'll find a whole lot more, including more history on her mom and dad's relationship as well as her stepfather.

0331 2 0369
09-03-09, 10:06 AM
I don't want to watch the video; Does anyone have a link to a news story or something in writing of what happened? I think that will be a little easier for me to handle....

Here is one of many...

http://www.usobserverok.com/archive/edition1-07/kelsey-smith-briggs.htm

0331 2 0369
09-03-09, 10:08 AM
Note to self:

Do not cross GySgt Daniels, he will send people after you.

I have pliers and gas money for those going...

She was 2 or 3, death is too good the mom and her husband.

I wouldn't trade spaces with that dad for anything in the world. Coming home from deployment and having that sh!t dumped on you...fvck me! How do you go on as a father?

I have a couple of emails out in cyber space right now trying to locate the info on where the sack-o-**** is being held. If I can't find out anything from those guys then I have another contact at the Federal Prison Systems that can tap into any states info.

0331 2 0369
09-03-09, 12:13 PM

After making a couple of phone calls, I have found out that he is not even in Oklahoma. Due to the nature of his case and the media involvement, he was shipped out of state. In a lot of situations such as this, the inmate's name is changed or altered. He may be bounced around from prison to prison throughout his term to keep anyone from locateing him or finding out exactly why he is in prison. He will not appear in any state prisoner locator's for his safety.

mcvet57103
09-03-09, 02:30 PM
Am I the only one who noticed after she was taken away from her mother a Judge gave her back to the f**kin scum low life mother when she told the Judge she didn't know who the abuser was. WTF?? Kind of Judges do they have in OK? The F*cked up (probably liberal) Judge should be rotting in prison also.:mad::mad::evilgrin:

ecfree
09-03-09, 02:57 PM
No words can express what anger is going through my mind now.......
The only thing I can say is...God bless the little girls soul...She's no longer in any pain....

Petz
09-03-09, 05:34 PM
fired at the very least for incompetence.

OLE SARG
09-03-09, 06:02 PM
Note to self: Do not cross GySgt Daniels, he will send people after you.

I have pliers and gas money for those going...no really I do.

She was 2 or 3, death is too good the mom and her husband. I would do things to this guy that would make the devil crawl underneath a rock and cry.

I wouldn't trade spaces with that dad for anything in the world. Coming home from deployment and having that sh!t dumped on you...fvck me! How do you go on as a father? What do you do for him?

I also would like to send a box-cutter along with some electric wire and a 12 volt battery!!!!!!!

Prison is probably the safest place for this piece of scum!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

MicMarine
09-03-09, 08:19 PM
I also would like to send a box-cutter along with some electric wire and a 12 volt battery!!!!!!!

Prison is probably the safest place for this piece of scum!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

I would suggest metal coat hangers they are stronger than wire but I like your style Marine.

Oh and either rubbing alcohol or and about 20 pounds of bhut jolokia peppers to insert into wound or his urethra after his bore has been punched with a 5.56 bore brush.

Yeah this may be sick, but not as sick as the fvck.

By the way: Who can get dental equipment, I have a feeling that he may have a cavity in some teeth. Too bad you need a DEA number for lidocaine or novacaine. I am fully qualified to extract teeth, I know what a looks like.

JamesMShaw
09-04-09, 05:21 AM
After making a couple of phone calls, I have found out that he is not even in Oklahoma. Due to the nature of his case and the media involvement, he was shipped out of state. In a lot of situations such as this, the inmate's name is changed or altered. He may be bounced around from prison to prison throughout his term to keep anyone from locateing him or finding out exactly why he is in prison. He will not appear in any state prisoner locator's for his safety.

Now if only the government had been willing to put even half that much effort into protecting that innocent little girl, it might have never happened.

charm1110
09-04-09, 04:39 PM
I can't even comment on this one..:mad::devious::devious:

ridingcrops
09-14-09, 11:40 PM
He sure won't last long in prison. Although they are in jail they have a code too and it generally means killing guys like this.

Caesar Augustus
09-16-09, 11:13 PM
Wow. I don't have kids but I would enjoy hazing him till he died

LarryStarr
09-16-09, 11:54 PM
Lifetime assignment to motivation platoon ... should be a short lifetime!

ronr418
09-17-09, 11:44 PM

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=562251&offender_book_id=337546
Hope they beat the dog crap out of her.:iwo:

ronr418
09-17-09, 11:49 PM
I have a couple of emails out in cyber space right now trying to locate the info on where the sack-o-**** is being held. If I can't find out anything from those guys then I have another contact at the Federal Prison Systems that can tap into any states info.
That sack of S... might of been sentenced to a federal correctional facility out of state.:iwo:

ronr418
09-17-09, 11:51 PM
Thats sucks to high heaven.:iwo:

8th&I Marine
09-18-09, 12:00 AM
I have a little boy that turns 2 in October. I cant watch the video but I am the man that would hurt anyone very badly if they laid a hand on my child. I say take a lead pipe to the arms and legs then the chest make the MOFO suffer.

Semper Fi

Cantrell

Alisium
09-18-09, 12:23 AM
Had to go lay down with the children for a second. I hate videos like this. And I hate our system that always punishes those who do right and the innocent.

Don't know what's worse, the cvnt piece of **** ex wife or the cahck sucking civilian new husband.

Life just wouldn't be worth living if I lost both of mine.