PDA

View Full Version : Re-Enlistment?

emtspielmann
08-29-09, 03:46 PM
I am trying to figure out what my possiblity is to reenlist. When I was at boot we just got into second phase and were getting ready to head to camp pendleton. I got sick, and the naval doc's...

Lisa 23
08-29-09, 03:56 PM
While you are waiting around for a Marine who can answer your question best, like GyC, how about filling out your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to. :thumbup:

MicMarine
08-29-09, 08:19 PM
While you are waiting around for a Marine who can answer your question best, like GyC, how about filling out your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to. :thumbup:

Great advice, good job LASWMarine.

I would gather all docs for the Recruiter to show your serious. But I think a current Recruiter can better answer this.

GyC
08-29-09, 08:40 PM
It is unlikely that you would find a Recruiting Station willing to process the waiver, however, if you take all of your medical records, test results, etc. in regards to asthma, you may get a shot. However, whatever the situation, you disclosed disqualifying medical history, at a time when you were failing a Pulmonary Function Test... We (a Recruiter) can look at that alot of different ways... Good luck with your situation...