PDA

View Full Version : getting back in

FMstr8JACKET
08-27-09, 03:41 PM
hi, i left for boot in 06 and during the course i had achillies issues (which are fine) but while i was away 2 close family (not immediate) passed. also had what they classified as an anxiety or panic attack. which i feel only came about from sitting in mrp and hearing the news about family members. that was the first and last panic attack i have had. i was sent to mhu to see why it was brought about and after telling them what happened i was given a re-3p (personality disorder) ???? at the time they asked if i wanted to stay i stated that i wanted to be a marine but family was more important at the time. how could i get this resolved recruiters have told me that i have to see a civilian doc others have told me the VA local vet station could have me see a doc at meps. what should i do?

Petz
08-27-09, 10:34 PM
so, not finishing boot camp and two years later you are asking what you need to do to get in?

if your recruiters... key word... tell you to do something then do it... I don't know who the others are... I'm guessing they are "recruiters"... so again, I'm only guessing here but I don't think they know what they are talking about.

if you are concerned then speak to the NCOIC and he'll vet everything the recruiters told you.

and I swear, I read this same post somewhere else.

sparkie
08-27-09, 10:45 PM
Got drunk for 40 years, had 3 kids now all grown up. Back, wrist, left ankle, enlarged liver hurt. Want back in.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-28-09, 07:08 PM
With an RE-3P there is literally nothing you can do. Being discharged for a personality disorder (fail to adapt) in Recruit Training is an almost impossible hurdle to overcome, and to the best of my...

Lisa 23
08-29-09, 10:12 AM
For future reference, proper sentence structure goes a long way here, as it's stated in the rules in the Poolee forum, and "Marines" will always be capitalized.

Zulu 36
08-29-09, 10:21 AM
And especially now when they are slowing recruiting down. Waivers are going to be hard to come by as long as people who don't need them keep showing up. <br />
<br />
I've never heard of a failure to adapt ever...