PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football picks

GSEMarine94
08-24-09, 02:21 PM
For all of you fantasy football freaks, of which I am to be included, I thought we could post our dream picks for this season. I'll go first:

QB
1) Drew Brees, 2) Kurt Warner
WR
1) Larry Fitzgerald, 2) Randy Moss, 3) Torry Holt, 4) Anqan Boldin, 5) Greg Jennings
RB
Chris Johnson, 2) Pierre Thomas, 3) DeAngelo Williams, 4) Frank Gore, 5) Adrian Peterson
TE
1) Jason Witten, 2) Tony Gonzales
DEF
1) Pitt, 2) Tenn

MD8724
08-27-09, 08:38 AM
Why would you want Chris Johnson over Adrian peterson ? White gets the goalline touches. Anyways..

QB
1) Brees 2) Brady 3) Palmer (My sleeper) 4) Rivers 5) Ryan

WR
1) R. Moss 2) Fitz 3) Steve Smith (Panthers) 4) Andre Johnson 5) Lance Moore

RB
1) D. Williams 2) Peterson 3) Jacobs 4) Gore 5) McFadden (Sleeper)

TE
1)Shiancoe (Favre will love him) 2) Gonzales 3) Gates

GSEMarine94
08-27-09, 12:40 PM
Why would you want Chris Johnson over Adrian peterson ? White gets the goalline touches. Anyways..

Two reasons, 1) Adrian is pizzed about the way management kissed Favres azz and he has said so much. 2) Johnson was a rookie last year and stole half of Lendale's carries, he'll get more this year.

sscjoe
08-27-09, 06:53 PM
God, I nobody says T.O. or 85.
Q.B- P. Rivers "the bolts", Jeff Garcia Oakland and John Elway, Denver( Ortin ain't happening Elway may pull a Farve out of respect for Mile High).
T.E.- Tony Gonzalez and Shockey( if he stops whining and can manage to stay healthy)
R.B- L.T. of the bolts
Linebackers- Ray Lewis

Have a few more, but I'm doing the early evening zephyr thing

MD8724
08-31-09, 07:37 PM
You can't take Rivers and LT. I mean, you can, but then on the bye week you're going to be ****ed. Also, Elway ain't happening man :)

GSEMarine94
09-01-09, 07:59 AM
You can't take Rivers and LT. I mean, you can, but then on the bye week you're going to be ****ed. Also, Elway ain't happening man :)

After the Bears / Broncos game they may beg him to come back. :D

0231Marine
09-03-09, 11:54 AM
I drafted yesterday in a live draft and here is my team. You could only pick a team defense, not players.

QB. Phillip Rivers, Jason Campbell

RB. Matt Forte, Larry Johnson, Marshawn Lynch

WR. Calvin Johnson, Deshaun Jackson, Santana Moss, Percy Harvin

TE. Tony Gonzalez

K. Ryan Longwell

Defense. Steelers

0231Marine
09-03-09, 11:57 AM
For all of you fantasy football freaks, of which I am to be included, I thought we could post our dream picks for this season. I'll go first:

QB
1) Drew Brees, 2) Kurt Warner
WR
1) Larry Fitzgerald, 2) Randy Moss, 3) Torry Holt, 4) Anqan Boldin, 5) Greg Jennings
RB
Chris Johnson, 2) Pierre Thomas, 3) DeAngelo Williams, 4) Frank Gore, 5) Adrian Peterson
TE
1) Jason Witten, 2) Tony Gonzales
DEF
1) Pitt, 2) Tenn

Your dream picks are pretty horrible. AP is 5th? Torry Holt 3rd? Gregg Jennings, are you kidding me?

GSEMarine94
09-10-09, 09:38 AM
Ok had my draft Tuesday and here is my team;
QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Marques Colston, Steve Breaston, Eddie Royal, Laveranues Coles, Torry Holt
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Ahmad Bradshaw, Sammy Morris, Pierre Thomas, Jonathan Stewart, Peyton Hillis
TE: Jason Witten
K: Rob Bironas
DEF: San Diego

GSEMarine94
09-10-09, 09:57 AM
Your dream picks are pretty horrible. AP is 5th? Torry Holt 3rd? Gregg Jennings, are you kidding me?

I still believe AP won't be anywhere near as successful as he was last year. As previously mentioned he isn't happy with the way the Vikings mgmt kissed Favrs azz, and now Favre has said he may not play every game. The Vikings are in turmoil and it will only hurt AP's numbers.
Torry Holt is my sleeper, I think he and Garrard will make a good pair.
Gregg Jennings is Rodgers go to guy

Either way I was looking at my dream list from a realistic point of view, I knew that I wouldn't get a number 1 WR and RB, especially since my league does a snake type of draft.

Ed Palmer
10-27-09, 09:16 AM
Two guys who should never sit together…
http://i38.tinypic.com/35d1539.jpg

Airfares
10-27-09, 11:12 AM
Two guys who should never sit together…
http://i38.tinypic.com/35d1539.jpgHAHAHA - that's funny! :D