PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought it could not get any worse...

Cpl M
08-21-09, 02:18 AM
As I was drifting around the internet, I found a website that had a bunch of maggot infested liberal protesters. It turns out that one of the topless female protesters is a professor at MIT.

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/protesters-4.htm

There is the link. Help pass this information around. Place this everywhere you can.

earningthetitle
08-21-09, 07:18 AM
Makes me more than a little ashamed to be from Portland. But theres always protests going on downtown, I've never seen them burning flags or soldier epathgy's. Before I joined I worked for starbucks and when I was getting ready to leave for boot camp I was telling a lot of customers and most people were supportive even if they didn't agree with the war, but I did meet some people who were probably at these protests. If they hate it so much I wish they'd just leave.

DocGreek
08-21-09, 07:23 AM
:evilgrin:...Some fine young Marines and Soldiers, have given the ultimate sacrifice...so that those NUMBNUTS can continue to protest!! Let them protest...our Brothers paid for it!!!....Doc Greek:evilgrin:

sparkie
08-21-09, 07:26 AM
Screw them,,, I just looked for the topless part, the rest I don't care about.

NoRemorse
08-21-09, 07:45 AM
Screw them,,, I just looked for the topless part, the rest I don't care about.

As did I... and I was sorely disappointed. The only one completely uncovered was a shirtless dude.

They can protest all they like, burn the flag, spit on our brothers and still continue to receive the same freedoms and liberties that they say are being taken away or marginalized.

We're better than them; period. We can put our heads down and do the thing while they putz around disrespecting us.

It's amazing what you can do when you don't have a job or enough respect to go to work at the place that gainfully employs you so you can walk around outside and do nothing at all and call it progress.

BR34
08-21-09, 08:06 AM
I hate to break this to you all, because I know some panties are gonna bunch. But Conservatives are just as crazy as Liberals, just in different ways.

Fact of the matter is, there are just very large numbers of Americans, from a huge amount of different groups, with different political, religious beliefs that are simply f*cked up!

Get over it.

Big Jim
08-21-09, 08:28 AM
:evilgrin:...Some fine young Marines and Soldiers, have given the ultimate sacrifice...so that those NUMBNUTS can continue to protest!! Let them protest...our Brothers paid for it!!!....Doc Greek:evilgrin:

I couldn't agree more with you Doc.....these LIBERAL...and I mean.....LIBERAL....idiots who believe this is a peace action are seriously diluted. Although, I do have to say one thing.....not all liberals are like this and I have never seen any action this extreme come from a conservative.....any conservative at all matter of fact.

BR34, whether you see it or not......doing sh!t like this....burning our flag and protesting the government....is just plain disrespectful and wrong....liberal or conservative....no matter how you slice it, its still the same.....wrong.

BR34
08-21-09, 08:58 AM
I have never seen any action this extreme come from a conservative.....any conservative at all matter of fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmit_Till

...yea, okay, that took all of 2 seconds to think of. Give me a challenge.

BR34, whether you see it or not......doing sh!t like this....burning our flag and protesting the government....is just plain disrespectful and wrong....liberal or conservative....no matter how you slice it, its still the same.....wrong.I Agree about the flag. I don't agree that protesting is wrong. I just wish both you groups (Conservatives and Liberals) would just wake up and realize already that you're both ****ed up.

Petz
08-21-09, 09:09 AM
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/9e86cbac24.jpg

does she want American nuclear disarmament? 'cause that's what the "peace" sign really signifies? stupid liberals think it means no war.....

OLE SARG
08-21-09, 09:46 AM
Two seconds, that's a challenge?????????? Look who's ragging about the Conservatives and the libs!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

NoRemorse
08-21-09, 10:05 AM
Who cares who's ragging on who? Plain and simple when it comes down to election time the same idiots get in; and if someone with a different idea gets in he's got to garner enough 'partisan support' to get his idea pushed through.

The system is already set against us with all these old-timers in there playing the party game. These protestors do nothing but disrespect the nation when they should be targetting the government. The National Ensign is the symbol of our nation at large, not the government at largess.

I mean who really cares? This trash just degenerates into partisan sniping, people shouting at each other and nothing getting done. That's probably why they allow protestors to get these licenses; that way they can feel like they're contributing, regardless of which party, ethos or creed they hold to.

Gunner 0313
08-21-09, 10:11 AM
:flag:I have to say that I was just looking for the topless chick just like Sparkie. I was a little disappointed to see that she had pasties on. LOL !

OLE SARG
08-21-09, 10:20 AM
Who cares who's ragging on who? Plain and simple when it comes down to election time the same idiots get in; and if someone with a different idea gets in he's got to garner enough 'partisan support' to get his idea pushed through.

The system is already set against us with all these old-timers in there playing the party game. These protestors do nothing but disrespect the nation when they should be targetting the government. The National Ensign is the symbol of our nation at large, not the government at largess.

I mean who really cares? This trash just degenerates into partisan sniping, people shouting at each other and nothing getting done. That's probably why they allow protestors to get these licenses; that way they can feel like they're contributing, regardless of which party, ethos or creed they hold to.

Just exactly WHY we need term limits!!!!!! Some of these sh itheads, like turd kennedy, spend a lifetime in office and don't do a damn thing other than draw a salary from us taxpayers. turd kerry comes to mind too, like that azzhole needs it. OH, by the way, kerry was in Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worthless motherfvcker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

NoRemorse
08-21-09, 10:25 AM
LOL! I think Turd Kennedy is my new favorite nickname.

BR34
08-21-09, 10:32 AM
Look who's ragging about the Conservatives and the libs!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

It's OLD! All of it! The liberals *****ing about Conservative this, Conservative that, the Conservatives whining about Liberal this, Liberal that. It's all just OLD. Each side things the other is satan, and that their own side is God. Which is why I say, and I'll say again, both sides are completely ****ed up beyond belief! All it is, is a bunch of grown ups crying like children about things they disagree about. Okay, we get it, you don't want to share your rattle with little Johnny, get the **** over it! That bull**** is ripping the entire country apart!

Gunner 0313
08-21-09, 10:38 AM
It's OLD! All of it! The liberals *****ing about Conservative this, Conservative that, the Conservatives whining about Liberal this, Liberal that. It's all just OLD. Each side things the other is satan, and that their own side is God. Which is why I say, and I'll say again, both sides are completely ****ed up beyond belief! All it is, is a bunch of grown ups crying like children about things they disagree about. Okay, we get it, you don't want to share your rattle with little Johnny, get the **** over it! That bull**** is ripping the entire country apart!

:flag:Amen !

OLE SARG
08-21-09, 11:20 AM
Tell the democraps that!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the ones tearing our Country apart right now!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

BR34
08-21-09, 12:20 PM
"nuh uhh...he did it first mommy!"

Thank you for proving my point. I rest my case, Old Sarg.

Lupo22
08-21-09, 01:23 PM
Wow...all of two seconds to pull a story from 1963, a story of an anti-government nut job (one individual who wasn't a conservative but an anarchist) and a case from 1955.

good job BR34. Two second challenge my ass. Lets dig up 1776 when our Founding Fathers were radicals as well while we're at it.

We all know you're as liberal as you possibly can be and still serve this country so lets stop trying to play the "I don't like either libs or conservatives". You never once chime in with a single thing that I as a conservative can say "wow,,,that makes sense and its not liberal at all". Everything you say that is politically or socially motivated ties back to some sort of liberal ideal.

Don't get me wrong, you're entitled to your beliefs but stop trying to act like you're not a liberal and your non-partisan.

NoRemorse
08-21-09, 01:55 PM
We all know you're as liberal as you possibly can be and still serve this country so lets stop trying to play the "I don't like either libs or conservatives". You never once chime in with a single thing that I as a conservative can say "wow,,,that makes sense and its not liberal at all". Everything you say that is politically or socially motivated ties back to some sort of liberal ideal.

Nah, I'm calling you out on that. Never had any sort of indication from the Cpl matching what you're saying.

Beers to follow.

tripledog
08-21-09, 02:04 PM
I can see that this thread is going downhill and I do not think I wish to voice my displeasure with some of the quotes.

Petz
08-21-09, 02:07 PM
even still... his ideals are his... he's not associating himself to a party because he doesn't like where the party is headed, or 'party politics' for that matter.

I'm mixed depending on what we talk about, but that doesn't make me one or the other lupo.... if I have more conservative ideals does that make me conservative? what if I had a few radical liberal ideals thrown in with a majority of conservative?

you can't balance these things, each person considers one to hold more weight than another. This country would be better off if there were no party politics.

if you've noticed, the dems and repubs have polarized both sides of the field... if you're pro choice your a liberal dem... if your trying to force your opinion of pro life on people then you're republican....

it goes on and on.... unless you're a hardliner (which in foreign politics is a bad thing... go figure) you have a mix and should be labeled independent.

BR34
08-21-09, 04:41 PM
Wow...all of two seconds to pull a story from 1963

Involving Conservatives.

a story of an anti-government nut job (one individual who wasn't a conservative but an anarchist)

He was absolutely a Conservative.

and a case from 1955.

More Conservatives.

What? He said he's never seen a case where Conservatives have done anything as bad as the libs in the OP were doing. I gave him 3 examples. Was there a time period limit involved? I surely didn't see any.

We all know you're as liberal as you possibly can be

In that case, you're all also stupid.

You never once chime in with a single thing that I as a conservative can say "wow,,,that makes sense and its not liberal at all".

Oh, so because you've "never once" agreed with anything I say, I'm a liberal? How about, since you've never once agreed with anything I say you're a teapot. See how stupid that is?

Everything you say that is politically or socially motivated ties back to some sort of liberal ideal.

I guess that would explain how I'm probably the most pro-gun person on this entire forum. Wrong again, PFC.

stop trying to act like you're not a liberal

What do I need to act for? I'm as real as they come. You know why you never see me post anything here rebutting what a lib has said? Because there are very few libs in the military, and none on this site.

Lupo22
08-21-09, 04:41 PM
I'm not saying that BR34's ideals are wrong...everyone has their own opinion which is the beautiful thing about a free republic such as this country, however, his more often than not tend to lean towards the left. Obviously, mine lean toward the right. That's all. he's not a bad guy because of it and if I ever saw him in a bar, I'd buy him a beer and shake his hand because he's a Marine before any of those other things!

BR34
08-21-09, 04:42 PM
Nah, I'm calling you out on that. Never had any sort of indication from the Cpl matching what you're saying.

Beers to follow.

The guy is a retard, still attached to his SDI's teet. I'm about as independent as they come when related to political beliefs. The beauty in that is that I can see stupidity on all sides, instead of only on one, like the PFC up above.

BR34
08-21-09, 04:43 PM
I'm not saying that BR34's ideals are wrong...everyone has their own opinion which is the beautiful thing about a free republic such as this country, however, his more often than not tend to lean towards the left. Obviously, mine lean toward the right. That's all. he's not a bad guy because of it and if I ever saw him in a bar, I'd buy him a beer and shake his hand because he's a Marine before any of those other things!

I'd like for you to show me a single my ideals have leaned left.

Lupo22
08-21-09, 04:44 PM
Touche, Br34...touche. That post I made was a little harsh and not very well thought out. My B...but i still can't get away from the fact that you come off very liberal to me. Haven't talked NRA and gun control with you yet though...but I'm pretty damn pro-gun as well so I guess we got that goin

Lupo22
08-21-09, 04:46 PM
The guy is a retard, still attached to his SDI's teet. I'm about as independent as they come when related to political beliefs. The beauty in that is that I can see stupidity on all sides, instead of only on one, like the PFC up above.

My SDI was a huge Obama supporter. I've been making my own political decisions since I was 16...that was 9 years ago. Just seems the conservative mindset flows much better with my southern upbringing. I'm not arguing any further...to each his own

ameriken
08-21-09, 04:48 PM
I hate to break this to you all, because I know some panties are gonna bunch. But Conservatives are just as crazy as Liberals, just in different ways.

Fact of the matter is, there are just very large numbers of Americans, from a huge amount of different groups, with different political, religious beliefs that are simply f*cked up!

BR34 has this nailed. Lunatics fall on both sides.

NoRemorse
08-21-09, 04:52 PM

Its taken me a while to break off from the strictly partisan side but I find myself having my own beliefs and being able to see the parties for what they are... bullsh!t. Highly paid BS artists at that.

Petz
08-21-09, 04:52 PM
and ignorant morons are everywhere... not aimed at anyone... it just kind of felt like he was trying to say that without words... or a post.... but I heard him...

Lupo22
08-22-09, 02:10 AM
Hmmmmmm I think I'll take that hit

Petz
08-22-09, 03:02 AM
I wasn't aiming at you lupo... drafter actually was talking about you....