PDA

View Full Version : Hope I'm not UA

Bloodstripe
06-22-02, 07:26 AM
Whew I made it..hope the 1sgt didnt see me slide into formation.
Glad to see the site is back up and running. I had a little trouble logging in but I made it

Semper Fi

TeufelHunden
06-22-02, 07:28 AM
...Glad you remembered your land nav skills and were able to find you way to the remodeled barracks.

Bloodstripe
06-22-02, 07:32 AM
Hey why does it say I'm a non-nco member?

TeufelHunden
06-22-02, 07:38 AM
...You'll get promoted the more you post. Not sure of the exact thresh-holds, I think 25 gets you promoted to NCO Member, 100 gets you promoted to Senior NCO Member, etc.

Bloodstripe
06-22-02, 07:40 AM
Man...down to a pvt again...hope I dont get stuck with mess duty

TeufelHunden
06-22-02, 07:45 AM
...We've got enough non-rates to cover mess duty for a while. Watch out for my Sister moderators LadyLeatherneck & CAS3 though, they're liable to try sticking you with some sorta dirty duty :D

thedrifter
06-22-02, 08:07 AM
Welcome Back

It great to see you made it back aboard
Don't worry we have other people in mind for mess duty;) :D
So fall into formation, and get working on making some of good posts that we have seen. Moving up in the ranks is what we want.....So drop and give me 20, so get moving.
Remember when you get promoted to always stop in the Slope Shute for some drinks..there is always something happening there..The first drink is on me

Welcome again

Sempers

Roger

wrbones
06-22-02, 10:29 AM
Covered for ya long as I could. 1st Sgt was getting supicious! Soon's roll call is done, let's slide outta here and grab a drink, 'fore they put us to policin' the friggin' grounds again! LOL

CAS3
06-22-02, 04:14 PM
Glad to see you could finally join us!
You had been missed in formation however, I covered your 6 and told TOP you had diarrehia!!
HEE HEE HEE