PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez First Pro Pass (NFL)

jetdawgg
08-14-09, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPikojTNz-g

Lupo22
08-15-09, 11:06 AM
yay. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK lol That was a nice pass though...

jetdawgg
08-15-09, 12:12 PM
Real nice pump fake to the left, then goes down the right sideline with a money pass

NoRemorse
08-15-09, 12:15 PM
Real nice pump fake to the left, then goes down the right sideline with a money pass

Stuck at work, wish I could see it. Since I stopped watching baseball in earnest years ago I get my sports fix from football... and tennis.

Tennis is a pretty athletic sport... especially if you can't take a hit :D

Osotogary
08-15-09, 12:54 PM
Nice pass. Remember the days when they would just catch a pass and go back to the huddle with no fanfare ala Raymond Berry, John Mackey etc? Nice pass though.
How's the N.Y. Press treating Sanchez?

Lupo22
08-15-09, 02:49 PM
Stuck at work, wish I could see it. Since I stopped watching baseball in earnest years ago I get my sports fix from football... and tennis.

Tennis is a pretty athletic sport... especially if you can't take a hit :D

Hahaha soo true! It does require some endurance but what a sissy sport. although lately it seems theres alot of tennis fighting highlights on ESPN!

and ya that was a really nice pump fake...who knows, maybe he'll be something...not too many USC QBs do much though...Matt Lienart was a bust lol Carson Palmer had talent but didn't do much at Cinci. Matt Cassel might be real good but he just sat on the sidelines at USC.