PDA

View Full Version : This will shock you

Marine1955
08-14-09, 01:21 PM
This will shock you !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g

CH53MetalMan
08-14-09, 02:54 PM
Well I would not say that it shocked me. In any small circle, the majority rule, and even more so whenever the majority becomes a mob, employing a mob mentality.

The video confirms what I've known since 9/12. Our whole war on terror is a bunch of B.S. - - If we were serious about what 19 hijackers pulled off on 9/11, the whole war on terror would have centered on thinning the Arab - Muslim - Islamic population here at home.

slug
08-14-09, 05:04 PM
Well I would not say that it shocked me. In any small circle, the majority rule, and even more so whenever the majority becomes a mob, employing a mob mentality.

The video confirms what I've known since 9/12. Our whole war on terror is a bunch of B.S. - - If we were serious about what 19 hijackers pulled off on 9/11, the whole war on terror would have centered on thinning the Arab - Muslim - Islamic population here at home.
But that'd be racist! Haha! Fvck that, we are at war with islam and the arab culture whether we like to admit it or not. Problem is, we're killing them there when they're still here causing problems, we should rout them out of the States along with the rest of the problems. But that wouldn't be PC or multiculturally acceptable. God danm this place has been brainwashed.

SlingerDun
08-14-09, 05:40 PM
Reminds me of this gun show in Lewiston, Idaho. The gateway to Hell's Canyon; Leave your camera and dawgs in the peg-up, son:evilgrin:

CH53MetalMan
08-14-09, 06:35 PM
Culling the heard, through deportation, can't be racist, so long as we're thinning the heard that's causing problems.

Petz
08-14-09, 06:42 PM
I already have a thread on this... already talked about it... this happened 10 miles from my house....

slug
08-14-09, 06:44 PM
Culling the heard, through deportation, can't be racist, so long as we're thinning the heard that's causing problems.
That herd falls generally along racial lines, making it easily misinterpreted for being racist despite the facts. But I'm very unPC and anti-multicultural so I really couldn't care less about morons getting butthurt over it.

Drafter
08-15-09, 07:52 AM
Nothing shocks me anymore.

MD8724
08-15-09, 09:15 AM
Was it just me or did they not support the "poor logic and errors" with the video. These security guards probably aren't professionals, so yes they will make mistakes like a little pushing and such. I know I did alot worse than that when I was doing security at a concert.

I probably wouldn't want someone up in my face video taping me, as most of you probably wouldn't either.

It's also probably best to leave an area like that once you are asked. They were just taunting the security, obviously they would get annoyed.

If you were having a Christian event and a Muslim came up to you with a camera and started asking questions, I'm sure you would want them to leave too, regardless of their rights. Most of you can't say otherwise either, because you already believe that Muslims are the problem. Obviously we should deport them.

Every race and religion has extremists. Ever heard of Timothy McVeigh ? David Koresh ?

Ignorance breeds extremists. Ignorance is the issue.

Petz
08-15-09, 10:32 AM
you missed the whole point of the video... they set him up because they are trying to prove islam wrong....

as for this event, it was on public roads, it was a public event... leaving when asked because you wanted to ask a question on video tape is un-constitutional... why is it best to leave when asked? you surrender your rights that easily???

as for a christian event... the point they made was that if that happened in that instance it would be all over the news and the christians would look like evil racists... did you see this on MSNBC or CNN??? no you didn't... not even FOX.

your point is invalid.

as for muslims.... appoligetics is what it's called... people who try to point flaws in religeon... my other thread has the link to their thread... it's all peaceful, it's all debates based on facts both sides use.

you'd enjoy the debates... you should go check it out.

MD8724
08-15-09, 11:07 AM
Leaving when asked to do so by security when asked to do so is what I was talking about, and yes, usually when security asks me to leave something, I leave. It may be a public place, but they could have "rented it" or something. Just like a concerts, some of them are public places. I dare you to try to rush the stage. See what security says.

I saw the video, I understood the point, but I really didn't like the fact that they didn't say what was in the pamphlet, to be honest with you. The video just seems like it would be way to easy for it to have been setup.

Petz
08-15-09, 11:15 AM
yes they did have a permit... just like the veterans group had a permit in berkley while they were waiting for the wounded Marine to be heard by the city councel.

but code pink came in and caused all sorts of choas... they even hit nam vets and knocked old people over.

where were the cops? watching....

you have no sense of liberty.

just because they have a permit does not mean their security has authority there... a judge has no authority... it's the police who have it... and the police did nothing.

the security set those guys up in a way that they thought they could get the cops to arrest them and get them out of there.

it's called entrapment and it's illegal.

MD8724
08-15-09, 11:21 AM
I never said what Security did was wrong. I simply stated that you don't know the other side to it. I can go make a video of some gunny *****ing as me for no reason. I'll just turn off the camera when I tell him to **** off for no reason.

I'll ignore the "have no sense of liberty" comment.

You need to know when to pick your fights.

The security actually seemed pretty cool with them at the first of the video. Too bad that the camera gets turned off so many times...

Honestly though, if I had a camera in your face and you asked me to turn it off, wouldn't you be a little mad if I continued. I would have slapped his ass as well.

Pulling out the Berkley card was just mean.

Petz
08-15-09, 12:55 PM
um, that was in the guys hand... didn't you see the part where the camera was watching the other guy with a camera? it was held up close to his body and the security guard got in close and pushed it away... how is that in your face... you get close to me, you assume the risks of being close to what I'm holding... these guys were within their right to be there and security came in saying they were a religeous group... which would get them kicked out.

but the kid stole the pamphlet they had which said... come ask us questions about islam... once they didn't have that the security could make up any story they wanted.

I am picking my battles wisely... you are not.

this was something security did to get these guys out of there... they set him up... they didn't do anything wrong... but you seem to think having a camera is illegal and that your constitution doesn't allow you to have them so it's ok to have your personal property hit, and have multiple attempts taken by security to try to trip you and push you.

were you allowed to push anyone as a security ever? I was a security officer when I got out of the Corps at first... we weren't allowed to do what they did... you call the cops and the cops come and deal with the problem.

but they knew the cops would tell the security to go away....

YOU don't know the other side of the story.

you're worried about the cameras being shut off... that's 'cause security told them to turn them off... then when they could they turned them back on... you saw from two cameras...

you lost this argument... you are trying to play devils advocate to a morally wrong action.

it's like seeing the cop taser the old woman... how can you misconstrue that? there is no defending the cop or the security in this case.

MD8724
08-15-09, 01:49 PM
I'm not playing Devil's Advocate here. The only thing this video shows it that some of the security may have went a little overboard, yet I've seen some very ignorant comments on here. <br />
<br />
I wasn't...