PDA

View Full Version : Ist

rodriguez35
08-13-09, 02:09 PM
my run time was 13:50 on my first run. i jus recently ran an ist taking advice from my cousin who is also shipping with me. He told me to run at my pace. i ran a 14:47. What amazed me was that the first one i ran i did with many stop and walks. in the second one i did not stop once. im here basically begging for advice on to lower my run time at least to passing time. Thanks everyone

dizark
08-13-09, 02:45 PM
You must be running too slow... I can jog a 3 mile, with no stops, and do a 22:45

rodriguez35
08-13-09, 02:46 PM
You must be running too slow... I can jog a 3 mile, with no stops, and do a 22:45
if i ran any faster of what i did i would tire out n start walking. i know its not good bearing, but i want to train my self to run faster n not get as tired

Supersquishy
08-13-09, 02:48 PM
Man, hope this don't hurt too bad...LOL But RUN FASTER!!!
That pain you feel through out your whole body when you just feel like giving up is just WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY.
Drinks lots of water(not before you run), run 2-3 miles everyday, but take one day off a week for rest. If you push yourself everyday you will see results. Look online for tips professional runners use during there races and training.

rodriguez35
08-13-09, 02:51 PM
Man, hope this don't hurt too bad...LOL But RUN FASTER!!!
That pain you feel through out your whole body when you just feel like giving up is just WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY.
Drinks lots of water(not before you run), run 2-3 miles everyday, but take one day off a week for rest. If you push yourself everyday you will see results. Look online for tips professional runners use during there races and training.
nothing actually hurts me. knowledge is power. the more i learn from people with experiences, the more i excel. thanks for your advice. im going to make it effective tomorrow morning. i jus need a little bit more discipline in getting up early to run.