PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else waiting on Lat move package

mxmarine
08-12-09, 05:05 PM
Just wondering if anybody else who is FY10 was lat moving with one of the July 01 lat move mos's had had there package apporved yet. I was told approvals were coming back Aug 01. But now alot of us herd word that TECOM had to review there budget and check for school seats. Wondering if anyone else has herd the samething or something different

Petz
08-12-09, 05:06 PM
probably depends on the school.

just my thoughts.

GIrene
08-12-09, 10:27 PM
Sorry my crap is on hold until I finish a neurology appointment this month... Which is killing me because its delayed me said month and constantly bugging Balboa has yielded no earlier appointment.

mythsayer
08-12-09, 11:14 PM
My husband applied for one of July 1 MOS lat moves and his JUST got approved today. The status, though, is "approved pending release" and his career planner told him that means the corps is tight on money and he has to wait until the new fiscal year. He is "approved" but it's not effective until October 1. My husband's new MOS doesn't have a school; it's on the job training. I don't know if the approved pending release has to do with school seats or what. I'm still confused myself. But, yeah, we just heard back today.

GIrene
08-12-09, 11:15 PM
*GULP* Wonder if I should still scope out a LAT move to NDI....

Though I think I'm going to stick to my guns and stay in my MOS and get one more deployment under my belt.

Petz
08-13-09, 08:14 AM
this probably has to do with so many Marines doing a lat move that TECom ran out of funds... that's pretty impressive.

mxmarine
08-14-09, 08:08 PM
So the CRS called most of us that were lat moving today in told us that i guess they figured there budget out. So most of those that were approved pending release should now be back next week.

Accord
08-17-09, 12:22 PM
What are you lat moving to?

mxmarine
08-17-09, 05:15 PM
6114 huey and cobra mech

Petz
08-17-09, 05:25 PM
those new huey's are bad ass....