PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms

JARpoolHEAD
08-12-09, 03:49 PM
hey there marines where do i get some of those dress uniforms that y'all wear? i want to start getting fitted into em and practice wearing them so whenever i get done with bc i will be able to strut my stuff back at my old school.... hooah!

Supersquishy
08-12-09, 04:13 PM
yea, I recommend you wear them to your recruiters office so your recruiter can check for propper fit.

Zulu 36
08-12-09, 04:19 PM
The Air Force ones.

JARpoolHEAD
08-12-09, 04:23 PM
The Air Force ones.

wow, youre quite original arent you???

MLMonk
08-12-09, 04:33 PM
hooah!

Yay, is there some male part in your mouth to where you can't say Oorah? Army is that way -->

ameriken
08-12-09, 04:54 PM
wow, youre quite original arent you???
And you're quite an idiot, aren't you? Try showing a little respect and learn to spell Marines with a capital.

As for the Dress Blues, worry about getting the title first, and if you do a better job in Boot Camp than you did in this thread, then and only then you can worry about your uniform. :evilgrin:

stein07
08-12-09, 04:54 PM
Get them right away and post some pictures on here. We'll let you know if you are wearing them right.

Achped
08-12-09, 04:56 PM
Okay, before you truely **** over this guy who's just ****ing with you all (You cant tell? lol!)

I know of a particular NCO on these forums who wore his recruiters dress blue blouse and pictures were taken and mailed to his SDI while he was at boot. It was such a horrible experience...

Petz
08-12-09, 04:57 PM
leave this one alone... he/she is just trying to rile you all up. put him/her on your ignore list.

Petz
08-12-09, 04:58 PM
Okay, before you truely **** over this guy who's just ****ing with you all (You cant tell? lol!)

I know of a particular NCO on these forums who wore his recruiters dress blue blouse and pictures were taken and mailed to his SDI while he was at boot. It was such a horrible experience...

hahahahaha... I bet.

JARpoolHEAD
08-12-09, 04:59 PM
An idiot? i dont think so..... by the looks of your profile picture you look like you just fell off the inbred truck....

fine i apologize for the capitalization error, wont happen again...
i am going down to the surplus store to see if they have uniforms, if i get some ill post the pix.

zx6rdr
08-12-09, 05:04 PM
An idiot? i dont think so..... by the looks of your profile picture you look like you just fell off the inbred truck.....

BR34
08-12-09, 05:22 PM
Okay, there's no frekkin way this is a real person/post.

....in before the ban/lock/delete.

Artemis
08-12-09, 05:26 PM
I am suprised it has lasted this long.

zx6rdr
08-12-09, 05:30 PM
Hey kid, you jsut aren't too bright are you? Not only did you show blatant disrespect to a Sgt; but you also failed to realize that the Sgt lives about one hour north of you.

I have a suggestion; Pull your head out of your ass, and do it quickly.

If possibly you are a real poolee and if you do not heed this warining, I am sure that you will be banned from this site most ricky tick.

JARpoolHEAD
08-12-09, 05:38 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHH! im soooo scared!!! what is the goofy retard from denver gonna come down here and beat me up? highly unlikely!

anyway no uniforms at the surplus store i guess ill have to go get some on the internet, unless some one is gonna beat me up for that too... ha!

MLMonk
08-12-09, 05:45 PM
You know it's illegal to wear a uniform from any service when you have never been a part of that service, right?

ameriken
08-12-09, 05:45 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHH! im soooo scared!!! what is the goofy retard from denver gonna come down here and beat me up? highly unlikely!

anyway no uniforms at the surplus store i guess ill have to go get some on the internet, unless some one is gonna beat me up for that too... ha!
Losers who cant even run a half mile arent worth my time. And you obviously have no b*lls to post your own pic.

You're either one ugly f*ck or you're observing the 'don't ask dont tell' policy so you dont get thrown out.

You actually belong in 4th Bn in P.I. But even they'll kick your dumb a*s.

BR34
08-12-09, 05:58 PM
You know it's illegal to wear a uniform from any service when you have never been a part of that service, right?

It's not illegal, it's stupid. But he's stupid too, so let him.

What you're thinking about is the Stolen Valor Act. It makes it illegal to claim or wear things like medals and decorations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005

MLMonk
08-12-09, 06:13 PM
Ahh, I thought that Act included wearing the uniform, Cpl. Oh well, still think it should be illegal since your wearing a uniform of a particular service in which you are not part of.

Petz
08-12-09, 06:21 PM
no the DoD has a law against it... it's a civil offense I think but theres a fine included.

BR34
08-12-09, 06:26 PM
Can the DoD actually have a law against civilians? I'm not too sure they have to follow any law the DoD makes.

But if it IS illegal...which I really doubt, there are a lot of surplus stores throughout the country that should have owners and customers in jail.

jprtech
08-12-09, 06:27 PM
My advise to you is simple. Earn the title, get to wear the uniform!

Petz
08-12-09, 06:36 PM
you don't have to believe me, but it's in the order.

you can buy the damn thing if you were in... you don't think a few million people have served over the last 60 years?? maybe they want to buy a uniform.

as for owning one... that's not illegal... it's wearing it in a manner the bring dis-credit upon the service that is illegal...

JAMarine
08-12-09, 07:22 PM
I'm thinking you're pretty close with that statement zx6rdr. And I believe I'll be watching.
Mr. JARpoolHEAD, be careful. My suggestion would be to (1) Back Up, (2) Re-group, (3) Try again........ BUT the right way this time with respect.
And by the way; You have no right on this earth to even think about wearing "our" uniform without earning the EGA first. Just my opinion.