PDA

View Full Version : Battle: Los Angeles (movie)

Matt Brzycki
08-09-09, 06:13 PM
Yesterday, I spoke with a good friend of mine works as an assistant location manager on movies. His latest is called "Battle: Los Angeles." In a nutshell, it's about aliens who try to take over Los Angeles and are thwarted by a handful of Marines sent up from Camp Pendleton. Interestingly, they're filming it in LA as in Louisiana not Los Angeles. It's being produced by Columbia Pictures and major actors include Aaron Eckhart (who plays a staff sergeant and played Harvey Dent aka Two Face in the last Batman movie), Michele Rodriguez (who plays a corporal) and Bridget Moynihan (who plays a civilian).

Anyway, my buddy told me that the technical advisor is James Dever, a retired Marine sergeant major (1973-98). SgtMaj Dever has done this on a number of movies. His web-site is 1forceinc.com. Movie is supposed to come out next year.

Matt Brzycki
Sergeant (1975-79)

Old Marine
08-09-09, 08:00 PM
If they have any sense at all they will let the alliens have L.A.

ecfree
08-09-09, 08:52 PM
If they have any sense at all they will let the alliens have L.A.
And San Francisco and San Diego,etc.etc etc....:beer:

Alisium
08-09-09, 08:56 PM
San Diego is good to go. Clean and conservative. Not really like the rest of metro Kulleefornya.

I hope Michelle Rodriguez plays the disbo clerk.

Ski 0121
08-09-09, 10:30 PM
San Diego is good to go. Clean and conservative. Not really like the rest of metro Kulleefornya.

I hope Michelle Rodriguez plays the disbo clerk.

I hope the aliens take over disbo. They might settle all my damn 11060s they keep rejecting. :sick:

Supersquishy
08-10-09, 05:24 AM
Cool, ever heard of the Real Battle over L.A. during the early Forties? Still a controversy to date. Suposedly We were trying to shoot a UFO down over L.A. It took multiple direct hits then flew away over the Pacific.
Heres the actual photo taken.http://www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com/images/r0300277.jpg

Ski 0121
08-10-09, 07:20 PM
Hmmm.... Looks kind of fake, but I'm no expert.

Supersquishy
08-11-09, 05:01 AM
Hmmm.... Looks kind of fake, but I'm no expert.

No not a fake just a copy, the original is much more detailed. Plenty of witnesses have been interviewed and then documented during this Barage. Skeptics think it was a ballon from Japan, however it was seen moving in a controlled manner taking on direct artillary hits. it was seen by many people off the coast of cali later on and before the event. If you google the "Battle over Los Angelos" you will find the info.

One of the most interesting subjects on any UFO event that really isn't talked about.