PDA

View Full Version : Captain Michael Scott Speicher's POW/MIA Bracelets

Shrink
08-05-09, 04:27 PM
Relayed From "Seamus."

From Al Cavallo comes this notice, that anyone who wore a Capt Scott Speicher, and would like them buried with the Captain's remains, must act quickly.

WE LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND...

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 9:25 PM

Subject: NikkiUSA: Captain Michael Scott Speicher's POW/MIA bracelets!

I have received quite a few messages from people who would like to return their Captain Michael Scott Speicher POW/MIA bracelets to the family. I have heard from Captain Speicher's family today and they have asked that you send them as soon as possible.......they will be buried with Captain Speicher. I am sending two of my own, one for each of his children. To know that the bracelets that I have worn for seven years will be buried with Captain Speicher is a great honor to me! Please send them to the following address, and please do this as quickly as possible as we may only have seven days or so from today to get them to Jacksonville, FL. The address is:

Bob Beuhn, Division Chief Military Affairs, Veterans and Disabled Services Recreation and Community Services Department City of Jacksonville City Hall, 117 West Duval Street, Suite 175 Jacksonville, FL 32202

If I get any other updates, I will send them out ASAP!! Please keep Captain Speicher's family in your prayers!