PDA

View Full Version : Fresh from boot...another great night out...

Lupo22
08-02-09, 10:56 PM
So I just wanted to post up here that once again, I felt the brotherhood of being a U.S. Marine tonight! Only a week and half out of boot, 2 weeks out of earning the title, I had some drinks with some Marines who recently got out and let me tell you, it was awesome! They wouldn't let me or my wife pay for a single drink and they gave me more information than I could ever dream!

God its great to be a US Marine! SEMPER FI

egbutler1
08-02-09, 10:58 PM
So I just wanted to post up here that once again, I felt the brotherhood of being a U.S. Marine tonight! Only a week and half out of boot, 2 weeks out of earning the title, I had some drinks with some Marines who recently got out and let me tell you, it was awesome! They wouldn't let me or my wife pay for a single drink and they gave me more information than I could ever dream!

Well thats how it is brother. Your one of us now.

bucksgted
08-03-09, 11:00 AM

I'm 72 years old, been off active duty since 19 FEB 60 - - AND - - that feeling NEVER goes away!!

Semper Fidelis, Marine!

temarti
08-03-09, 11:16 AM
That is why it is the worlds largest fraternity and sorority, Buck Feb 19 is a good day, exactly 10 years later I was born.....:beer:

Rowdy1948
08-03-09, 12:58 PM
:usmc:

God its great to be a US Marine! SEMPER FIThey are right that feeling never leaves you Semper Fi Buddy.