PDA

View Full Version : Restricted Access

fox223
07-30-09, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon Marines,

I can't seem to post anything in Pool(ee) Hall for some reason. I haven't been on this site in a while, and have noticed a few changes. Could this be one of them? Is Pool(ee) Hall only open to poolees and those in DEP? Or could it be that I haven't been active for a while? Thanks for the help.

OB MSG
07-30-09, 02:41 PM
I think so. I tried to respond to a thread posted by a poolee and ran into the same issue.

Ah well, they'll firgure it out one way or another, or they could just post to "Ask a Marine", that might be the go around.

Lisa 23
07-30-09, 02:51 PM
I do know that Marines aren't allowed to post in the Poolee forum anymore. As for being a Marine Friend member, you'll have to PM a Mod and ask what's up with you not being able to post there.

fox223
07-30-09, 03:23 PM
Yes, I have noticed Marines can no longer post in Pool(ee) Hall. Another thing I find strange is my ability to post in the Open Squad Bay (though I never have - the quick reply box is available there but not in Pool(ee) Hall - WTF?) I will report to a moderator ASAP. Thanks for the help.

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-30-09, 03:37 PM
Let me know what you find out. The poolee hall was my favorite section of the site. Now I rarely post at all.

fox223
07-30-09, 04:01 PM
Will do Cpl. I enjoyed the Marine posts in Pool(ee) Hall as well. I just sent a PM to a moderator, hopefully everything will be squared away soon.