PDA

View Full Version : New rule for Poolees/wannabes

Petz
07-29-09, 11:53 PM
If you wouldn't ask your recruiter the question you are going to post in here, then don't post your question in here.

I have many examples of stupid questions but none of the patience that is required to write them out.

Petz
07-30-09, 12:21 AM
When asking a question make sure you asking a clear concise question, take your time, and above all else... proof read it before hitting the post button.

Petz
07-31-09, 11:53 AM
bump

BR34
07-31-09, 12:20 PM
Sir, so you mean this poolee can't ask you if he can bring his dog to boot camp with him? It's really important that this poolee is there for him, Sir. This poolee fears he doesn't have much time left. Do you think this poolee can get a pooch waiver, Sir?

NoRemorse
07-31-09, 02:31 PM
My friend in the Army said they let him take his dog but the Marine recruiter said he couldn't because his dog didn't have papers.

For medical questions; exhaust your recruiter's knowledge first. Don't come in here say "Well my friend didn't tell MEPS" or "this one guy at my RSS has this issue". Medical issues can be highly personal, so if you're going to put your trash on here make sure your recruiter and MEPS know.

For those asking questions about DQ's because of conditions not covered under the written guidelines: you can hunt here for info but you'd have better luck working with your recruiter to get whatever documentation necessary.