PDA

View Full Version : Marine On Line

Lupo22
07-27-09, 12:39 AM
This is my first post outside of the poolee area now that I'm a Marine! Finally...

Anyways, I was trying to access Marine On Line to check my stats...but everytime I try to create an account for myself, it freezes up on a blank page.

the website is mol.usmc.mil correct? And also, our PEBA (the block 8 thing) is the day that we began our service, correct? Or is it something else I'm not aware of yet?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated by a new Marine!

Thanks and S/F

ameriken
07-27-09, 01:02 AM
I cant help you with your question, but I can congratulate you on earning the title. :thumbup:

Semper Fi! :usmc:

GIrene
07-27-09, 01:56 AM
Yeah Oorah brother welcome to the Family.

Sadly MOL can be a pain. Just wait a bit longer and try again later. Maybe after SOI/MCT. I don't think I bothered looking til I got to MOS school.

MLMonk
07-27-09, 07:11 AM
tfas.mol.usmc.mil is what I got for it, have you accepted all certificates?

Lupo22
07-27-09, 07:51 AM
Ya I accepted all the certificates...it would just keep freezing up everytime I clicked submit.

I just wanted to see what they documented my rifle range score as. I shot Plt high and 2nd in the company but they cheated me 10 points in the program during graduation so I wanted to make sure that they put it right on there.

No big deal. I'll check it out after SOI.

Thanks for all the congratulations...it feels awesome to be in the ranks of such an amazing organization and brotherhood!

Lupo22
07-27-09, 08:12 AM
Crap, I got it to work and they made the same mistake on MOL as they did in the program. My rifle score is down 10 points over what I actually scored.

I shot 331 and it's showing 321. I guess I'll resolve it when I get to SOI

PaidinBlood
07-27-09, 08:42 AM
Crap, I got it to work and they made the same mistake on MOL as they did in the program. My rifle score is down 10 points over what I actually scored.

How do you plan to do that? With your little data book?:D'

Congrats, Marine...:usmc:

Lisa 23
07-27-09, 08:57 AM
I can't help you with your question either, but just wanted to say CONGRATS on EARNING the title Marine! :usmc:

OOHRAH!

GIrene
07-27-09, 09:01 AM

D'oh! A common problem, sadly since you don't sign for scores and do all the things we do on the range normally when you are in Boot you have no way to actually settle it. I mean you can talk to people and see but the point in signing for your score is that you'll see what they are going to put into the system and will have a chance to dispute it if they were wrong in their calculations. Sadly be happy you still have an Expert. IIRC I don't think 231 is in the next bracket in terms of the composite score conversion.

Lupo22
07-27-09, 11:56 PM
well, there were several other Marines in my Platoon that shot better than 321 but I got the certificate for Platoon high Marksman because I was the highest at 331, so obviously there is some sort of typo in data entry! plus on the printout my SDI got, it said I shot a 331 as well, so I think the program and the MOL are typo's. I have no other explanation.

jackson07
07-28-09, 12:04 AM
Won't get fixed. Though I mean give it a shot. Would shock all of us if it actually gets changed.

BR34
07-28-09, 06:07 AM
And your other question...you're thinking about PEBD. (Pay Entry Base Date). Self explanatory I think.

AFADBD (Armed Forces Active Duty Begin Date) is the date you started your service.

Lupo22
07-28-09, 10:09 AM
And your other question...you're thinking about PEBD. (Pay Entry Base Date). Self explanatory I think.

AFADBD (Armed Forces Active Duty Begin Date) is the date you started your service.

Thank you Corporal. I'm still learnin all that stuff. So many abbreviations!

I just didin't know if PEBD is the day I receive my first paycheck or the day I started getting paid (AFADBD)