PDA

View Full Version : will any recruiter work with me?

Maxw3ll
07-26-09, 04:08 PM
i have 5 misdemeanors 3 which were vop for failure to pay off my fines in time and the other 2 were dui and retail theft for under a $100 dollars. this all happened about 4 years ago, i dont think that does me any justice but yeah. any information would be good. thank you.

Rocky C
07-26-09, 04:14 PM
Please fill out your Profile and the Marines here will gladly answer your questions.
Thank you for your interest in our Beloved Marine Corps.

Wyoming
07-26-09, 04:19 PM
i have 5 misdemeanors 3 which were vop for failure to pay off my fines in time and the other 2 were dui and retail theft for under a $100 dollars. this all happened about 4 years ago, i dont think that does me any justice but yeah. any information would be good. thank you.

Why not go ask?

You may be pleasantly surprised.

BUT, don't be disappointed. The Marines can get plenty of young men and women that are clean as a whistle.

Maxw3ll
07-26-09, 04:22 PM
well from what i understand, im not perm. DQed, as a couple of sgts said, but its just finding the right command that is willing to work with me. then again, i just wanted to double check. im in the central florida area and was lookin for someone that might be able to help out or be able to refer me to someone that they might know that would be willing to work with me. id be willing to even drive or fly out of state if i had to. i really want this more than anything. i have a family. and a newborn. but yeah.

SGT7477
07-26-09, 04:32 PM
Work with your recruiter, Good Luck.

Maxw3ll
07-26-09, 04:36 PM
the Jacksonville command said that they wouldnt waive me. they said to try orlando or even out of state. figured there might be some recruiters on here that might want to work with me.

SGT7477
07-26-09, 04:45 PM
There are some on the site the MODS could probably help you out.

Pete0331
07-26-09, 04:54 PM
USMC is near capacity for E-0's.
They are starting to become more stringent with who they allow.
Keep trying.
Go to other RSS's, see if anybody needs to get their quota up.

If not.... there is always the Legion.... :marine:

SGT7477
07-26-09, 04:56 PM
the Jacksonville command said that they wouldnt waive me. they said to try orlando or even out of state. figured there might be some recruiters on here that might want to work with me.
Try GyC or GySgtRet who are both om my friends list.:flag: