PDA

View Full Version : Boot problems

bmanley
07-22-09, 12:05 PM
My son has been having problems with his feet and after about 4 months they have decided it is his boots and are now going to custom make him some new boots. What could it be in the boots that he is having a problem with? I don't know if they treat them with something differant them others. Just wondering if he may always have trouble with boots the rest of his life or what to look out for.

Artemis
07-22-09, 12:16 PM
I imagine it could be a lot of things. Maybe a podiatrist would be able to better inform you. It could be that they don't make boots wide enough to fit his feet. Maybe he has a really high arch or maybe no arch at all. Hard to say without knowing to many details about the situation.

bmanley
07-22-09, 12:54 PM
Well his foot swelled up and they had to cut it open and drain it then it took forever to heal. They did some tests and didn't figure out if he was alergic to anything so that is the problem. It could be as simple as they just don't fit right but I don't think so. Socks are a possiblity to so I think they are having him wear white now too. Just make you wonder if they try hard enough to figure out the problem.