PDA

View Full Version : Terms of Service

Wyoming
07-21-09, 10:03 PM
Here's something I ain't so sure everyone has seen.

Click Here - Terms of Service (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/view_info_tos.htm)

PaidinBlood
07-21-09, 10:39 PM
Here's something I ain't so sure everyone has seen.

Click Here - Terms of Service (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/view_info_tos.htm)

being a member is a priviledge

Too bad privilege was misspelled. Somebody should get an infraction for that...:banana:

edit:

If a forum discussion mentions about a name, trademark, organization in an ill-mannered way, the name should be hid.

Or is it hidden?

Posts in the forums are expected to be written in English as it is the default language of our community. Posts should be clear, understandable, correct in grammer where possible and should avoid using too many appreviations and chat language slang

but spelling is optional...?

PaidinBlood
07-21-09, 10:44 PM
This forum etiquette compilation is a courtesy of WorldWideKnights.com (http://www.worldwideknights.com/) and can be distributed freely as far as this line is intact.

Ok...so I got to the bottom and saw this, so the Head Shed is sort of off the hook for that F'd up list...Still I doubt WWK would mind if their list was unF-d.... SF :usmc:

Where were ya going with that anyway...?

Wyoming
07-21-09, 10:51 PM
Ok...so I got to the bottom and saw this, so the Head Shed is sort of off the hook for that F'd up list...Still I doubt WWK would mind if their list was unF-d.... SF :usmc:

Where were ya going with that anyway...?

Just wishing that the ****ing rules were followed by all and not utilised as a reason to spank a select few.

PaidinBlood
07-21-09, 11:09 PM
Just wishing that the ****ing rules were followed by all and not utilised as a reason to spank a select few.

Hear that...:thumbdown

Sergeant M
07-21-09, 11:35 PM
Thats' perty funnay!

Wyoming
07-22-09, 12:06 AM
I can't understand if you are trying to be funny or are you in the wrong thread?

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 12:22 AM
You're still sour about getting banned, it's ok I understand. If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. Here's a straw; suck it up.

Petz
07-22-09, 12:26 AM
haha... you got banned again Al?

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 12:32 AM
He's still got his panties in a wad because of last time!

Wyoming
07-22-09, 12:44 AM
The p & m bros are so tight.

I bet you couldn't pry them apart with a crow bar.

Petz
07-22-09, 12:45 AM
I'm serious.... you get banned again? I'm curious why you get targeted...

you can be a dick about it if you want but my question stays the same.

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 12:47 AM

Not quite sure what you're getting at Al...

Wyoming
07-22-09, 12:50 AM
P, as of this precise moment, no ban.

M, you really need to read the entire threads.

Night!

PaidinBlood
07-22-09, 01:02 AM

They're joined at the waist but from this angle I can't tell which is the pitcher...I'm going to have to bet on the rocker.... kind of a crap shoot though...

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 01:07 AM
They're joined at the waist but from this angle I can't tell which is the pitcher...I'm going to have to bet on the rocker.... kind of a crap shoot though...

Was that pun intended?

PaidinBlood
07-22-09, 01:25 AM
Was that pun intended?

Indubitably.:usmc:

Sgt Leprechaun
07-22-09, 04:37 AM
Ouch.

Al, thanks for posting that link. It's needed.

NoRemorse
07-22-09, 05:03 AM

Leading it in from the front?

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 05:48 AM
Al, if you're jealous and want to join the club all you gotta do is ask. I like you, I mean... I really like you. Sure you don't wanna tag along?

EJnoMI
07-24-09, 04:54 PM
but spelling is optional...?

I guess they haven't finished that MCI yet... :p

JohnEaceHunt
07-24-09, 06:35 PM
Mr. m, I wouldn't poke too much fun at Big Al, as you might turn around one day, and there he is, fixing to cram a bag of sh*t down your mouth. May your engines never crank, and you have to go to the engine shop. Engine shop just loves big mouths.