PDA

View Full Version : Cant Post In Poolee Hall

drillinstructor
07-21-09, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know why I can't make any comments in "Poolee Hall"? That has never happened before and I was wandering if anyone had the same problem.

DI

ps I was reading this post about this kid who turned down bootcamp because he did not get his MOS and would have to go open contract.

My comment was, damn these kids are so smart now days. I know when I enlisted I did not even know I could pick a job. I just thought all Marines did the same thing. Oh and you get paid also? I was in heaven.

Ok that was years ago. I have learned and enjoyed the Marine way now and I am happy that the internet provides so much information for kids now days.

I wish I had the internet when I was enlisting. I was blind but knew for sure I wanted to be a Marine.

Lisa 23
07-21-09, 12:56 PM
DrillInstructor - Marines have been banned from posting in the Poolee forum for various reasons. We can still post in the Ask A Marine forum.

ameriken
07-21-09, 12:56 PM
We got ourselves canned a month ago. You can post in "Ask a Marine" but not in the poolee hall.

drillinstructor
07-21-09, 12:58 PM
Damn I wander what I said or did to get canned?

drillinstructor
07-21-09, 12:59 PM
I do my best in giving quality advice to the poolees and I have been canned? Something is not right.

NoRemorse
07-21-09, 01:01 PM
All Marines were banned from the Poolee Hall.

drillinstructor
07-21-09, 01:03 PM
All Marines were banned from the Poolee Hall.

OH...All Marines. Well I guess i don't have to think if I did something wrong. I was sure I did not. Being a Marine on a Marine site and I am banned because I am a Marine......WOW

Semper Fi!!!

KawiGunny
07-21-09, 02:00 PM
Thats ok.... I don't even have access to the "Ask A Marine" portion.

TJR1070
07-21-09, 02:08 PM
For what it's worth Gunny, I always thought you gave out good advice in an intelligent format.

KawiGunny
07-21-09, 02:09 PM
For what it's worth Gunny, I always thought you gave out good advice in an intelligent format.

Thanks but evidently someone else with "power" didn't see it that way. I have requested access to that section again but have never even had a reply back as to why not. Oh well. Semper Fi

ecfree
07-21-09, 02:46 PM
OH...All Marines. Well I guess i don't have to think if I did something wrong. I was sure I did not. Being a Marine on a Marine site and I am banned because I am a Marine......WOW

Semper Fi!!!
DI ,go to his post,click on his name and then click his profile page.....You can leave him a visitors message..:usmc:.

BR34
07-21-09, 06:51 PM
Being a Marine on a Marine site and I am banned because I am a Marine......WOW

Semper Fi!!!

We're all non-rates, MSgt.

Wyoming
07-21-09, 09:49 PM
Thats ok.... I don't even have access to the "Ask A Marine" portion.

I don't either. It has actually given me more time for yard work and fishing.

Wyoming
07-21-09, 09:52 PM

Semper Fi!!!

You got it Tim, a Marine on a Marine site, banned because they are Marines.

Now looky, you wouldn't want to wad the panties of a bunch of little no profile, non searching, ricky rambo sniper wannabees would you??

MLMonk
07-21-09, 10:17 PM

Now looky, you wouldn't want to wad the panties of a bunch of little no profile, non searching, ricky rambo sniper wannabees would you??

Of course they might cry at the thought of you suggesting they wouldn't have the slightest chance of being Recon.

NoRemorse
07-22-09, 02:07 AM
Feh, screw all that. I'm gonna go google Drill Instructor school, then if warranted I'll respectfully PM the duty expert.

Hint hint, poolees, I know you can see this, some of you don't suck too hard so some of the Marines on here might not mind you initiating a dialogue via visitor message or PM.

PaidinBlood
07-22-09, 02:17 AM
Come on, brother; we're parents... What do we know...?

NoRemorse
07-22-09, 03:33 AM
Come on, brother; we're parents... What do we know...?

Oh God you're right. How am I supposed to know better than these kids?

Sergeant M
07-22-09, 05:59 AM
Poolee Forum = Berkeley, CA of this site. We're not welcome there anymore, even though we're the reason it's there in the first place. I love politics. :sick:

drillinstructor
07-22-09, 11:44 AM

I was hard on some of them but yes they needed straight answers and I offered it to them straight. Wadding those pannies may have to wait until boot camp now.