PDA

View Full Version : basic 2 part supplement question

boxinggsxr
07-20-09, 03:00 AM
1-what supplements are you taking or have seen great results on?

2-which ones are we not allowed to take where can i find the list at, had a wedsite that had a list once but that was the laptop that met the deck:D

Pete0331
07-20-09, 04:00 AM
I used muscle milk and an amino acid extract for about 6-8 months.
Saw great results, but with weeks in the field and deployments it wasn't something I could get into long term.

StoneTheWeak
07-20-09, 07:18 AM
GNC Mens Mega Sport and Mass XXX right now. Back in florida I was using Wheybolic 60, the sport vitamins, leukic hardcore, and Arson. Gets expensive.

Supersquishy
07-20-09, 08:25 AM
1. ON Whey Protein.
2. Natures own Fish Oil pills
3. Multi-vitamin
4. Was using Creatine(con-cret) and saw good results in strength and endurance, I stopped taking it to see if my High blood pressure would drop, and sure as squirts it did, Im back below the max blood pressure limits of 120/80 Im at 117/76. I think im going to not use that brand for a while.

NoRemorse
07-20-09, 08:27 AM
MRI Performance's Creatine and NO2. Saw results really fast. They went away really fast too.

Expensive stuff. Food is cheaper; I'm cheap, thusly, I buy more food.

MrRobert
07-20-09, 11:48 AM
Nano vapor and wheybolic protein with lean system 7 as a fat burner good stuff. I'm a fan of all of it, espicially the Nano vapor that **** is sick crazy. You will never be the same it's a promise.

boxinggsxr
07-23-09, 12:32 AM
ya i heard that vapor was crazy i was thinkn of using it but still not sure wanted something that had sold results or atleast quick results some stuff i tried made me sweat alot during the day though

that vapor one is really good? i heard it makes your skin red if you take it and isolate the workout like for example if you concentrated on bi's your bicep would be redish like a lobster

SlingerDun
07-23-09, 01:25 AM
Stinging nettle root for the BPH and a couple few beers after work to wash the pain outta my back:beer:

--->Dave

Jensen139
07-23-09, 01:36 AM
I believe good Quality food and quantity make the biggest difference.

http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html

Pete0331
07-23-09, 02:20 AM
I believe good Quality food and quantity make the biggest difference.

http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html

Saw something similar a few years ago.
It was called the forager diet then.
The diet can work but it takes a few months for your body to get used to it, and to do it correctly you have to spend a lot of money on natural all organic food.
There are good long term health benefits though.

sapper01
07-25-09, 06:08 PM
Hummm, advise on supplements. How about save your money. Most of that sh*t is exactly that, in my opinion. Some of that crap isn't even good for you. Hell just recently they banned hydroxycut. Just give it time and they'll banned something else that peoples been taking for more than a year. Protein is obviously okay and creatine. Just be careful because creatine can definitely dehydrate you don't use it correctly.