PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the year......

Phantom Blooper
07-26-03, 08:34 PM
Nominated for quote of the year is a statement made by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked, "If you had been in President Clinton's place would you have resigned?" Armeys reply,
If I had been in the presiden'ts place I would not have gotten a chance to resign. I would have been lying in a pool of my own blood,looking up,and listening to my wife ask, " How do you reload this son-of a- *****?"

yellowwing
07-26-03, 09:47 PM
I think some of our WM's would have gladly given Hillary a quick period of instruction on basic pistol marksmenship. But of course only after he was no longer in the chain of command as Commander in Chief.

Devildogg4ever
07-27-03, 03:44 AM
I believe Texas Congressman Dick Armey, sumed it up pretty good! I think most married men on this site know what this man says is typical. Personally, my wife wouldn't let me off that easy!!

That frigid Hillary doesn't need a weapon! last I heard, when entertaining guest, she would open her leggs to uncross them, and the heater would kick on!!!

Osotogary
07-27-03, 05:23 AM
Devildogg4ever,
When I read your line about Hillary Clinton opening up her legs to kick on the heater , I damn near spilled hot coffee all over myself! Thanks for the laugh and good morning!
Gary

greensideout
07-28-03, 08:24 PM
Quote of the year.

I've got to nominate the words of Maj. Gen. James Mattis as he explained the position of the Marines in Iraq to the Iraqi people.

Quote: "No better friend, no worst enemy. It's your choice."

Maj. Gen. James Mattis