PDA

View Full Version : How to add avsab scores

krewzer
07-16-09, 10:24 PM
Hello, i was wondering how to add up my avsab scores for my afqt.

My line scores are.

AR i got 50
WK 42.9
PC 73.3
MK 36

GyC
07-16-09, 10:40 PM
Hello, i was wondering how to add up my avsab scores for my afqt.

My line scores are.

AR i got 50
WK 42.9
PC 73.3
MK 36

1. Did you take the test in high school?

2. Are you age 17 or older?

3. When you took the test, did you fill out name/address/ phone # blocks on the answer sheet??

krewzer
07-16-09, 10:47 PM
No Sir, it was a practice test that my recruiter said i can take, it was from *************

2. I am 18 years old

Sergeant M
07-16-09, 11:18 PM
I don't know if there's an algorithm to take your line scores and create and AFQT score. Also those line scores are not the same as the scores I've seen before, it might be setup for a different branch of service. Why don't you just take the ASVAB test at MEPS? There are different study guides for the ASVAB if you're worried about not getting the score you need for a certain job, you can check one out at the library or buy it at a bookstore.l

krewzer
07-16-09, 11:23 PM
Yeah, i am planning on taking the practice test on monday at the rs, my recruiter wants to see where i stand as far as my math and reading before sending me too MEPS. Thank for the help thou.

GyC
07-17-09, 04:38 PM
No Sir, it was a practice test that my recruiter said i can take, it was from *************

2. I am 18 years old

So you haven't taken the ASVAB yet... I have the formula to compute your QT, but with the scores from the ASVAB... If you're taking the screening test on Monday, then that will give you an accurate picture of how you would do on the ASVAB... There are internet sites that will give you a test, then score it for QT... Good Luck!!

krewzer
07-17-09, 10:01 PM
No, I haven't taken the real avsab yet, when my recruiter gives me the practice avsab i will come back and let you know how it turned out. Thanks for the help Gunny.