PDA

View Full Version : Marine needs HELP

badbob
08-11-02, 09:34 AM
I just received the following email through my web site.

Bob,

My name is Don Wolfe, I was a DUSTERMAN with C-1/44 ADA MOBILE ARTY-DUSTERS attached to the 3d/Mar Div. Ripley’s Raiders-L3/3-2/9-2/3-3/3-3/4-1/26 ETC WAS IN A LOT OF AMBUSHES WITH YOUGUYS. Khe Sahn, Contien, c1/c2/rockpile, calu, Camp Carroll, all of rt.9. -- 4/25/67 hair pin curve to khe sahn, 3/67-operation prairie, st patricks day, june/67-aug/21/and 30/67 ripleys raiders- 3/3,I,K.(L) on and on……

I need your help, I have a Marine who's really having a bad time - his name is Marc Peppe

He was in I Co 3/3 -1966. - he lives in TAMPA, FL.- 813-505-3251- He recently lost his family and needs to talk to MAINES that were there around the same time.

I figured you, and a few others could help find some of his I 3/3 Bros to help bring him home.

I WON'T LET ANOTHER WARRIOR GO - ITS TAKEN ME 35 YEARS TO COME HOME AND THE DUSTERS AND JOHN RIPLEY AND A FEW OTHER MARINES MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO LIVE ON.

DON WOLFE wolferock@webtv.net
DUSTERS-C-1/4 GUNNER
67-68

OO-RAH!!!!
dusters -UP

Any Marines in the Tampa FL area, Heads up, give Marc a call - this is a real Hard Case - Marc is talking suicide and really needs our help

Semper Fi,
Bob

Shaffer
08-11-02, 10:13 AM
Need to keep this post near the top.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Not in during Nam but call just went down range. Got a voice mail. Will try again later.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

thedrifter
08-11-02, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the info Bob.......

All that can help this Marine please do....
Just a little time, talking and listening to this Marine can make a big difference....

Sempers,

Roger

Tude
08-11-02, 12:10 PM
Just finished 35 min. conversation with Marc Peppe

We both enjoyed our communication.

Mark was interesting to talk to , he explained many of his problems , I related some of mine , we both had a lot of LAUGHS.

As his friend said if any one living in TAMPA area would or could contact Mark it would be good for both parties.

To me he (Mark) sounds like a GREAT GUY( OF COURSE HE IS A MARINE)

God Bless All
Jimmy

dnelson
08-11-02, 04:06 PM
Posted this on a couple of other sites. Also contacted the closest MCL that had a e-mail Address. If anybody is in the MCL in the Tampa area contact your members see who might like to help. Orlando was the closest with an e-mail

Semper Fi

thedrifter
08-11-02, 04:21 PM
dnelson

Thanks Marine...for all your effort in helping another Marine...
With all us working together, and some that already have contacted this Marine, we hope that he sees that the Brotherhood is right by his side...

Sempers,

Roger

Shaffer
08-12-02, 10:44 AM
Glad you made contact Tude. I am sure it made him feel good to talk with his brother. Thanks to all who did contact or tried to contact this Marine. Sure is great to see Marines helping each other. Hope others will give this Marine a call too.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

arzach
08-12-02, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Shaffer
Glad you made contact Tude. I am sure it made him feel good to talk with his brother. Thanks to all who did contact or tried to contact this Marine. Sure is great to see Marines helping each other. Hope others will give this Marine a call too.

Semper Fi,
Jerry

Just got off the phone with Marc--one fine Marine and Human Being--Call lasted 1 hour, to my surprise--thought it had only been a few min.---Marc was 1 month in front of me at P.I.---same Bn. we had a mity fine chat,laffed alot, and related a lot of experiences---Marc told me he was over-whelmed by the out pouring of support---that he no longer felt isolated and alone---
To all that made a call to Marc---Thank you and Semper Fi, my Brothers---From myself and Marc