PDA

View Full Version : Mos

Riptide
07-12-09, 11:08 PM
Hey killers, im in my local MJROTC and im wanting to pursue a career in the Officer Corps. What im unsure of is the MOS I want. I was thinking maybe Intelligence, but I wasnt sure what all is involved in being an Intel Officer. Can anyone tell me anything about what its like to be an Intel Officer?:flag:

Wyoming
07-12-09, 11:13 PM
Gee Shus Ach Fuc Kin Gkre Riest, read the rules and fill out your profile.

Killers, my dying ****ing ass.

I just saw your pix, wanna be my friend!

Sergeant M
07-12-09, 11:18 PM
Fill out your profile and post in "Ask a Marine". You definitely won't last in intelligence, will be surprised if you make it through OCS if you can't figure out a simple website.

Quinbo
07-12-09, 11:31 PM
Take a moment to browse this website. Careful or lasw whatever is gonna scold you for having a really bad profile. It has been said time and time again on here. One step at a time. Have you discussed these questions with a recruiter. Me thinks you took a bong hit and decided to jump on the computer and eff with the Marines on here.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-12-09, 11:32 PM
Ohhhh, Laddie.

Let us begin, shall we?

First, fill out your profile. Then, read our rules. Read them slowly and carefully, for YOU will be held accountable. Think you won't? Try. You are a guest in these here parts.

Next, if you know what's good for you, ditch the army photo. TRUST me on this, ok? You are opening yourself up for just soooooo many arrows, javelins, mortar fire and stone throwing with that, it's not even funny. Dump it. You of course don't have to, but don't come cryin a month from now (if you last that long) about it.

Third, the term 'killar' or 'killer' is inappropriate and will be considered insulting by some. While there are some of us who *may* use the term as a form of endearment, you do not rate that at the moment. Be advised, you are amongst real Marines, many with combat time in such far off lands as Iraq, Kosovo, Afganistan, Grenada, Beruit, Somalia, Vietnam Korea and I daresay WWII. Think before you type. These are not World of Warcraft 37th level dungeon masters or faux posers (they've been weeded out long ago). You walk in the company of giants, here me lad, and you'd best be aware of that.

Now, go fill out your profile and come back. I'd suggest with an apology. And tread lightly.

I will answer your question (at least partially) because you do not know any better, Marine Officers are assigned their MOS, they do not pick it. It's assigned based on needs of the Marine Corps not what the candidate 'wants'.

Riptide
07-12-09, 11:33 PM
Ha ok well excuse me, I just had a quick question.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-12-09, 11:35 PM
Last warning.

I'll take the guess that you were typing that PRIOR to my posting.

Profile or this will be a VERY short visit for you.

Petz
07-12-09, 11:59 PM
he must not know the green lettering of your name means you're a moderator... 'could be 'cause he didn't read the rules....

Sgt Leprechaun
07-13-09, 12:00 AM
Actually, 'tis green because I'm a Leprechaun. :)

Sometimes, a very Malignant Leprechaun....

Petz
07-13-09, 12:05 AM
HA... if you say so.

I don't think this kid will join the Marine Corps now... whoa is the Marine Corps without this kids skills we will surly fail.

Sgt Leprechaun
07-13-09, 12:33 AM
LOL!!!! I just spit Mountain dew on the keyboard for that one.

Supersquishy
07-13-09, 06:13 AM
What an Asshat.

thewookie
07-13-09, 06:47 AM
Hey killers.........:banana: