PDA

View Full Version : Homesick and pt

IdontkillIsteal
07-07-09, 08:25 PM
:iwo:Hello, i was wondering do alot of people get homesick or sick in general? Also i live on the west coast so on a daily bases how much did you pt?

Lisa 23
07-07-09, 08:48 PM
Last I knew, Connecticut was on the East coast, unless someone moved the whole state out West.

IdontkillIsteal
07-07-09, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the good information have a good day mam.

Lisa 23
07-07-09, 09:06 PM
Good information, you supposedly live in Connecticut and didn't even know it was on the East coast. Now that's really, really sad.

IdontkillIsteal
07-07-09, 09:07 PM
:thumbup:No, sorry i live in california so i am going to MCRD i just made a mistake.

Lisa 23
07-07-09, 09:12 PM
Well then, I suggest you change your profile's current state from Connecticut to California. And I also suggest you brush up on your geography.

IdontkillIsteal
07-07-09, 09:18 PM
Oh, i thought i clicked California. Since i got my squared away youthink you can help me with my question?

Lisa 23
07-07-09, 09:30 PM
I'm sure there are quite a few who get homesick. Boot Camp is something one needs to experience for themselves. Everyone deals with pressure in a different way.
As for getting sick, well, I guess that depends on the person. You can catch a cold, you can get extremely stressed out and make yourself sick, you can get sick from the heat. It just depends on the person.

IdontkillIsteal
07-07-09, 09:37 PM
Thank you for the very good information. Sorry about the confusion in the beginning.

JWDevilDog
07-07-09, 10:04 PM
I don't like your screen name, by the way. You steal, eh?

Fievel
07-07-09, 10:20 PM
You don't kill, you steal, huh?

I don't think your priorities are straight...

smoking gunz
07-07-09, 10:33 PM
Not to menion your favorite color is Iraqi blood? How the hell would you know what Iraqi blood looks like. Plus you steal, your gonna broadcast to Marines that you steal. I suggest you pull your head head from you a$$, and un f*ck yourself before you ship. While your at it humble yourself. From your profile and scrren name, I hope that you would never make it and enter fleet. To top it all off, you can't spell worth crap.

smoking gunz
07-07-09, 10:48 PM
Now my grammar and spelling is all jacked up. He is like cancer

Sergeant M
07-07-09, 11:14 PM
I hope you steal some **** at bootcamp and get brutally gang raped by your entire platoon.

Fievel
07-08-09, 01:45 AM
Everything about this kid is screaming wannabe. I don't think he'll make it past that title.

Iraqi blood ... you have got to be ****ting me

non-killing thief ... hmmm ... I think the Army's recruiter is usually near the Marine recruiter. He might want to check behind door number 2.

Fievel
07-08-09, 01:46 AM
I hope you steal some **** at bootcamp and get brutally gang raped by your entire platoon.

LMAO

Well said!