PDA

View Full Version : 4 arrested in shooting death of Lejeune Marine on leave

Phantom Blooper
07-07-09, 09:11 AM
4 arrested in shooting death of Lejeune Marine on leave

July 7, 2009 - 9:55 AM
LAKE CHARLES, La. (AP) -- Lake Charles police have arrested four people in the shooting death of 20-year-old Daniel Cole Gueringer.

Police Chief Don Dixon said Monday that Gueringer, a Marine a lance corporal on leave from Camp Lejeune, N.C., was shot Sunday while trying to break up a fight.

Dixon says 23-year-old Bryce Wayne Perkins and 20-year-old Austin Michael Rousseau were booked with second-degree murder. Twenty-two-year-old Derek Peloquin and 23-year-old Greg Wiesner were booked with accessory after the fact and obstruction of justice.

Dixon said Gueringer was attending a Fourth of July party when he was shot.

:flag: RIP Marine

CajunRob
07-07-09, 04:56 PM
I was in Lake Charles when that happened. Hell I even knew the guy from back in the day. Sad part is one of the persons who was arrested is the son of a policeman so he was let out on bond and is back on the streets.

MrRobert
07-07-09, 05:00 PM
I was in Lake Charles when that happened. Hell I even knew the guy from back in the day. Sad part is one of the persons who was arrested is the son of a policeman so he was let out on bond and is back on the streets.
Wow that is really terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out toe fallen Marine's family.

AmiriKiri
07-07-09, 05:04 PM
Man that sucks, that was over nothing. Its a shame that ignorant people still thrive in this world and mess it up for people with common sense.