PDA

View Full Version : HOW can i get ready for MARSOC???

Hulk4life
07-03-09, 05:29 PM
i join the MARINE CORE in 1 year. OORAH!!!! i go off to Paris island. i dont know how to get to marsoc once i go to bootcamp. i will join infantry. if u can help me how to get ready for marsoc as well that would be awsome!!!

Kegler300
07-03-09, 05:36 PM
First off, it's spelled "Corps." Secondly, graduate boot camp first, then spend some time in the infantry, and then you can request to be screened for MARSOC.

smoking gunz
07-03-09, 06:32 PM
Listen to the master guns.

Lisa 23
07-03-09, 06:33 PM
First....read these rules......
[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29048&page=15

Second....read these rules.......
Read this before posting in Ask A Marine
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59447

Third.......like the MGySgt said, get through boot camp first.

BR34
07-03-09, 06:55 PM
I can't believe yall actually replied to what is obviously someone trying to **** with you.

Phantom Blooper
07-03-09, 08:02 PM
itislikesoawesomethatthisisaweekendespeciallyaholi dayweekendsoicanlikegetabunchtodrinkandlikenothave toanswerthisstupidlikeshiat.........likeiamliketot atallyshockedandlikeconfused....likeiamreallyoutof herelikebeforeilikestarttolikelosemylikebuzz...uiz makindainfantrymanslooksdumb!!!!!!!!!!:evilgrin:

Sergeant M
07-07-09, 07:11 PM
itislikesoawesomethatthisisaweekendespeciallyaholi dayweekendsoicanlikegetabunchtodrinkandlikenothave toanswerthisstupidlikeshiat.........likeiamliketot atallyshockedandlikeconfused....likeiamreallyoutof herelikebeforeilikestarttolikelosemylikebuzz...uiz makindainfantrymanslooksdumb!!!!!!!!!!:evilgrin:
That is really hard to read. I thought it was just jibberish but now I see that your space bar broke! haha

Hologram
07-07-09, 08:57 PM
Hey, if you want to try to do MARSOC right out of boot, go right ahead. I hope you succeed.

But don't be surprised when they either won't take you or you don't cut it.

Besides, you might be like me and think you want to be infantry, realize that it's not the right life for you and end up in some POG job anyone. Hell, here I am in Mississippi learning weather.

Anyway, best of luck, but take it one step at a time. I guarantee you the Corps doesn't work the way you think it does.